Powerleveling 1-110 | Hand Leveled 100% SAFE, FAST AND CHEAP!!! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

brickcity63's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Powerleveling 1-110 | Hand Leveled 100% SAFE, FAST AND CHEAP!!!

Hi guys. Little background info on myself before I get into it.. I'm a full-time college student looking to do something on the side to make a little money to help pay the bills. What better way to do that than by playing a game that I love? Anyways, this is what I'm offering..

Powerleveling 1-110
    Price: $55
    Time: It will be done within a couple of days!
    Method: Leveled completely by hand. Your account will not be put at risk.
    Region: US / EU Horde or Alliance

ALSO OFFERING 100-110!
    Price: $25

FIRST CUSTOMER IS HALF OFF! I want to get my foot in the door and make a name for myself!

Anything that is looted on the account while I'm leveling will be kept if you want me to. I can also level professions for a little extra if you want me to. We can discuss all that stuff when the time comes. Please contact me on Skype if interested! Thank you in advance!

Powerleveling 1-110 | Hand Leveled 100% SAFE, FAST AND CHEAP!!!
    brickcity63's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Selling Power-Leveling Powerleveling 100-110 | hand leveled 100% safe and fast!!

For those skeptical about using my service, I'm a reputable user on epicnpc. I've done multiple successful jobs over on that other website already.

Avarice197's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Contacted to level my sham 103-110. went well with payment and beginning. 8 hours later, no updates and no responds on skype. Sham is at 107 though. Likely botting my account. would not recommend. cutting it short and pulling back my account