[EU][Cheap] WoW Legion : 2 level 110 (DH/rogue) + a lots of RARE mounts / Pets menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Oklmito's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[EU][Cheap] WoW Legion : 2 level 110 (DH/rogue) + a lots of RARE mounts / Pets

Hey guys I want to sell my BATTLE.NET account at a cheap price because I don't play anymore at all.

PRICE : 150 EUROS (NOT dollars). IT'S REALLY REALLY CHEAP !

I'm a serious vendor and I'd like to trade with an equaly serious buyer.

Caracteristics of the WoW Account :

RARE MOUNTS :

Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger
    Ashes of Al'ar (!)
    Reins of the Azure Drake
    Reins of the Blue Drake
    Reins of the Onyxian Drake
    Swift White Hawkstrider
    Reins of the Grove Warden
    Armored Razzashi Raptor (!!)
    Swift Razzashi Raptor (!!)
    Reins of the Raven Lord (!)
    Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent
    Sunhide Gronnling
    Reins of the Ashen Pandaren Phoenix
    Swift Zhevra
    Reins of the Drake of the West Wind
    Corrupted Egg of Millagazor
    Sky Golem

Demon Hunter (main) : 813 ilvl tank (Server : Hyjal)
    Rogue : Level 110 : 789 ilvl (Server : Hyjal)

Many others alts (all Horde) on Hyjal/Uldaman/Defias Brotherhood (the mage 100) : Warrior 100 / Paladin 102 / Hunter 100 / Priest 100 Druid 100 / Druid 100 / Monk 90 / Shaman 91 / Mage 95 / Mage 100 (human) / Monk 90 / Warlock 90

Different rare pets
    Differents rare achievments, such as : WoW's 4th Anniversary / A brew-FAST Mount / Vampiric Batling (BC loot now unavailable)
    Number of mounts : 107
    Pets : 147
    Legacy Feats : 35
    Other caracteristics of the Battle.net account : Overwatch Origin edition / Diablo 3 RoS / Sc2 WoL / Hearthstone with all adventures but Karazhan, lots of epic cards and legendaries / HotS Alpha Tester Icon.

So the account is perfect if you want to play any class at high level or/and having RARE mounts and an OLD account with old rare achievments and feats of strength.
    Last edited by Oklmito; 12-04-2016 at 07:58 AM.

[EU][Cheap] WoW Legion : 2 level 110 (DH/rogue) + a lots of RARE mounts / Pets