Legion beta key menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Kelwynd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Legion beta key

So i got another key in my emails today and i'm looking to get rid of it since me and my girlfriend both already are in the beta. I have a positive rep score on "THAT OTHER WEBSITE" with good feedback and ive done business with a member from this website.

Most websites are selling anywhere from 160-200$ but i'm not going that high. Here's a picture of the email that i got for proof. You will go first and i will follow it up with the key, i'll even talk to you on Skype or whatever you prefer, i'm not here to haggle or rip people off

Asking price: 140$

Paypal only and i am verified on there.

Legion beta key-wowbetakey-jpg

Legion beta key-hereisbeta-jpg

Here is a shot of my WoW account and me writing this post as further proof. I also sold a actual Beta account to a user here http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/memb...thpyro767.html Who knows i'm legit and could vouch if need be. Here's the thread of the successful transaction

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...ml#post3424881

CONTACT ME ON SKYPE UNDER SYPHIN3- Kylo Ren as my portrait-

Thanks!
    Last edited by Kelwynd; 06-15-2016 at 01:09 PM.

Legion beta key
    tajffun's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he is a scammer, he was banned on epic npc .
    Thread on epic npc "Scammed by Kelwynd (skype id: syphin3)"

Kelwynd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If i wanted to scam i would of changed my Skype ID and wouldn't of said i came from that other website Taj, as you can see i just sold a account to a Ownedcore member not too long ago legit.I am literally named after myself from epic.....

It was a big misunderstanding and i got a account of 6 years banned because some ******* kid threw a fit because he didn't get his money as soon as possible and i tried to explain what happened and got banned for it, i tried to tell him that i needed to actually SELL THE KEY BEFORE I GAVE HIM THE MONEY. If people don't want the key i honestly don't care besides i'll just sell it a actual seller where they won't pay me until they sell the key (which is ok.

If somebody comes to me with positive rep they can get the key first, no problem. I have no problem with that
    Last edited by Kelwynd; 06-16-2016 at 09:07 AM.