Legion Beta Key menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Kane306's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Legion Beta Key

Hey, I just got an email this morning with a key from Blizzard and I don't think I'll really use it that much, I'm looking to sell it ^^ I've previously sold a Hearthstone beta key for 30 euros and I know I don't have much rep or posts at all but I just want this key gone. I'll only go first if you're pretty trusted or have a middleman so don't expect me to go first unless you are. For the price you can send me an offer, I accept PayPal and I could possibly do a trade for something depending on what it is ^.^ I'm probably going to use the money on Riot Points and a few games off G2A so if you can offer those then I can also do that :P

My skype is kanechrister and I'll be online all day mostly, just reply here or PM me if you're interested ^u^

Legion Beta Key
    smeski's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added on skype

Kane306's Avatar Member