∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞ Selling Heroic Archimonde Cheap  ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Annaisha's Avatar ★ Elder ★ ★★★★★

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    739/685
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞ Selling Heroic Archimonde Cheap ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Hello everybody (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

We are a genuine player team of Mythic geared people with 13/13 Mythic experience in Hellfire Citadel. Some of us have nothing to do, so we have decided to team up and start boosting Heroic Archimonde on a Personal Loo system. We do about 10 kills a day, and that for a very reasonable plrice!

Do you have alts, and would you like to get the Heroic BiS weapons, class trinkets the limited flying moose mount or simply the guaranteed +3 ring upgrade? Look no further!

We are selling kills on schedule, and each booster takes 1 buyer in at time. If you reserve your kill in time, you will get an exact date and time for your boost. You do not need to be geared or do anything. You may hit the boss a couple of imes, or last until you die, and then enjoy the show and hope the RMG gods are with you!

Click the banner bellow to add me to Skype immediately and reserve YOUR spot!

Please be aware that we can only promise you the Moose mount, the Ahead of the Curve Feat of Strength and +3 ring upgrade shard. Our loot distribution system is PERSONAL LOOT, which men an item from the boss may drop, or only the Moose mount and some gold. In addition, you can do a Bonus Roll for an extra chance on loot. The chance for at least 1 item is very realistic, the chance for both the weapon and class trinket is more than possible. As always, the items can proc warforged, gin and extra stat or have a prismatic socket added. We are NOT responsible if you get 2x gold, neither will you be refunded. We sell the kill effortlessly. The rest is pure RNG, you might get an amazing tun and get both items warforged and socketed (it happened to one of my own characters). Had no luck the first kill? You can alwys buy another kill, just be aware that looting th corpse is restricted to once a week. Bonus rolls you can make as many as you want (although limited to one (1) per kill). We currently only offer this server on European servers as Alliance. Are you convinced, and want to reserve one or multiple Heroic Archimonde kills right away? Click to chat!

Contact me on Skype by clicking the small Skype button below my profile in threads or the button below! ^_^

A live stream of the raid will also be provided. There is no need to share your account. We can invite you to the raid from any realm and summon you.

Please don't hesitate to ask more questions should you have any. Preferably on Skype, as we value privacy.
    Last edited by Annaisha; 04-17-2016 at 01:43 PM.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞ Selling Heroic Archimonde Cheap  ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    739/685
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Boosting right now!
    (17/04/2016 14:00 - 17:00 CET)

Contact me on Skype by clicking the small Skype button below my profile in threads or the button below! ^_^

A live stream of the raid will also be provided. There is no need to share your account. We can invite you to the raid from any realm and summon you.
    Last edited by Annaisha; 04-17-2016 at 01:45 PM.

karazanic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best boosting service out there, Everything went quick and flawlessly, got my mount and trinket.
    If you want to buy a boost, buy it from Neiara!

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    739/685
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New boost round today 17/04/2016 at 20:00 European Server Time.
    Contact me and secure your spot and loot!

Last edited by Annaisha; 04-17-2016 at 01:46 PM.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    739/685
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No more spots for 17/04/2017.

Reserve your spots for the next boost weekend!
    The dates are Friday 22/04/2016, Saturday 23/04/2016 and Sunday 24/04/2016.

We work with a first-come-first-served system. At the moment there are 2 reservations for Friday. Don't wait too long.

Contact me and secure your spot and loot!

Last edited by Annaisha; 04-17-2016 at 01:46 PM.