WTS: Loot Card(s) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

EatMyCold's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS: Loot Card(s)

WTS rare loot card "Personal Weather Maker" (mint condition card, unscratched.)

This card produces the fun and ultra-rare toy (epic/purple) [Goblin Weather Machine - Prototype 01-B]!

According to wowhead/wowtcgloot:
    Originally Posted by wowtcgloot.com
    Rarity: 1/132 booster packs

Distribution: Servants of the Betrayer booster boxes contain 24 boosters and cost approx $65 USD (inc. shipping), therefore the average cost of obtaining this particular loot with random chance is $358.00

Cheapest Buy It Now Price: $88.88
    I will sell this item for $60, saving you $30 compared to the next best option. I am also willing to trade the card/code for gold on Zul'jin-Horde-US server.

I will give you the code after I receive confirmed payment and/or I will send the scratched/unscratched card to you safely via USPS Priority upon request.

PM me if interested and remember this item is not obtainable in the game any other way and is ultra rare! When loot card toys such as this show up on BMAH they regularly sell for 800K gold due to their ultra rare nature. I am also selling the Grell Moss pet (code via pm OR in game trade only on this one) for about $15 or gold trade.

Scammers don't bother - serious buyers only.
    Attached Images Attached Images WTS: Loot Card(s)-personal_weather_maker_lg-jpg 

WTS: Loot Card(s)