Azerite Power ★ Flying in BFA ★ Gearing 430 ★ Manapearls Farm menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Boosthive's Avatar Member Elite Boosting Service CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    12/1
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Azerite Power ★ Flying in BFA ★ Gearing 430 ★ Manapearls Farm

⚡ Why choose Boosthive.eu WoW Boosting Service? ⚡

We are a team of professional gamers with more than 15 years of experience, who decided to provide elite in-game account boosting services in World of Warcraft and some other games, that we feel confident about. ⚡ We offer the fasters and the most reliable WoW boost in both PvP and PvE game segments on EU and US realms.⚡ We know exactly how to deliver you the best WoW carry experience with the high-quality standards! Please feel free to browse through our account boosting services here or visit our website - boosthive.eu for more!

Buy WoW Character Boost before the Shadowlands Pre-patch!

World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth Patch 8.3 - Visions of N’zoth is soon ending with the current content patch 8.3. With N’zoth the Corruptor defeated and Sylvanas destruction of the Lich King the new era of World of Warcraft will begin making it impossible to get some reputation rewards and quest achievements of the current expansion. Don’t miss your chance to get all reputation farmed and allied races unlocked! Don't forget the Battle for Azeroth pathfinder allowing you to fly in BFA! All of that can be found at the Boosthive professional WoW Boosting Store!

Buy WoW Powerleveling service and get your character boosted to the top level in a fast and efficient way! We provide all sorts of WoW character Powerlevel, whether it is a full leveling from 1-120 or a partial custom powerlevel service. Our professional boosters can do it all! And now we also accept pre-orders on WOW: Shadowlands Powerleveling! It is a FIRST DAY POWERLEVEL so the spaces are limited, don't miss your chance to get all your characters to lvl 60 right upon release of the Shadowlands expansion.

What is your favourite allied race in WoW?

Whether your answer is Vulpera or Mechagnome Boosthive allied races unlock boost can help you with that! When you buy allied races unlock carry from us, we will manually farm the necessary reputations and safely complete all the required questlines to grant your account access to the new and cool allied races. We have all sorts of allied races boosting services, for more items please visit our website: boosthive.eu

Rare WoW mounts have always been a cool way to show off your character's uniqueness in World of Warcraft! Now you can buy wow mounts from Boosthive and skip the tedious dungeon runs and rare mob camping! We will help you to get almost any WoW Mount boost, just contact us if you need some custom carry service or visit our website for more items.

It doesn't matter what wow mount boost you are looking for: Jaina mount - Glacial Tidestorm with a 100% drop rate from the Battle of Dazr'Alor raid, the Ny'alotha Allseer from the mythic N'zoth encounter or a simple Aerial Unit R-21/x from the Mechagon hard mode dungeon; Boosthive can help you get it!

The same goes for more sophisticated WoW mount boosts, like The Awakened Mindborer from keystone, Season 4 achievement, The Hivemind (unique 5 seated mount from a hidden questline) or the Smoldering Ember Wyrm! Just text us your target and we will do everything in our power to achieve it!

Keen on buying some all-time classic WoW mount boosts, like The reins of the Time-Lost Proto Drake, rare Voidtalon, of the dark star or the spirit of Eche'Ro? We also do those unique WoW mount carry services! Text to us and we will help you get those cool World of Warcraft mounts fast and without any hassle!

Contact Boosthive 24/7 Customer Support for more info:

And don't forget to check the positive reviews of our safe and efficient WoW Carry Services on Trustpilot:

Originally Posted by g0rning View Post
    Really dedicated team behind this company who will guarantee your order. Honest and friendly seller. Will use again.

Boosthive has a whole range of boosting and carry services related to World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth 8.3 and other games. Therefore if you didn’t find a boosting service you were looking for and you would like to place a custom WoW carry order, please feel free to visit our website boosthive.eu or contact us anytime!

Once again, we are not just intermediate sellers, we are the team of real boost performers. During the order completion, we provide you with a private stream so that you can enjoy the process and watch your toon throughout the service.

If you have any questions or want to buy some unique tailor-made WoW Boosting Service, please contact Boosthive 24/7 Customer Support and we will do our best to help you:

Originally Posted by aido1983 View Post
    bought 100-110 powerlevel. Fast service, definitely recommend!
    Originally Posted by Marcelasss786 View Post
    Purchased 4 100-110 boosts. ALL 4 OF THEM were done within 48 hours, no extra charge for "expedited leveling." offered to stream the leveling process for me if I wanted, but I decided to let them handle it - and they ended up being way above my expectations! highly recommended
    Originally Posted by shaeli91 View Post
    Great Service. Ordered a Nighthold Heroic Masterloot Run at got 9 items. Service was very fast. I recommend them!
    Originally Posted by SynxC View Post
    Level 100-110 went quickly and way before time was estimated.
    NH Mythic service is clean and they do it well.

Used this service before, even in WoD. They never dissapoint!

Customer service is always available to help you with whatever task you have.
    Very flexible, I misordered a service and was offered a refund. I used it as a deposit for the service I wanted instead!
    Timewise they are on-point. They don't lie and are very friendly and easy to contact during whatever you ordered.

All in all, this is a service I highly recommend for anyone.

-Will contact more in the future about other services for sure

Originally Posted by gratts99 View Post
    Ordered a mount run for the Long-Forgotten Hippogryph. Went smooth and took less than 10 min after invited to group as advertised. Saved me HOURS of searching . Great service. 3rd time I have used these guys.
    Originally Posted by 3rithacus View Post
    Purchased a challenge from them and everything went smoothly. Excellent and pleasant communication. Would recommend to anyone interested in the service.

Boosthive has made its main goal to provide fast and efficient services for people interested in acquiring PvE and PvP achievements and in-game content.
    We are a team of professional players taking the game seriously and working hard to provide you with more and more staff available in the World of Warcraft.

Privacy policy

When ordering some of the services from us, you may be asked to provide essential account-related information, such as, email address, password, skype, or other details required for the fulfillment of service and making your experience as smooth as possible.
    • The received information is stored offline and given only to the service provider.
    • Only the service provider and the customer know about the ordered service.
    • None of your information will be used outside the sphere of ordered services.
    • Information is secured and protected and bound by the non-disclosure agreement.
    • We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
    After the completion of all activities related to the order you are free to change all the provided information for the additional security precautions.

General Terms & Conditions & F.A.Q.

All received orders are performed by the reliable service providers, who we use for a number of years.
    All orders are being taken to the execution-only after the pre-payment or against the deposit previously agreed with the customer support manager.
    All services are clearly described to the customer beforehand and agreed on the terms and schedule before the payment.
    The approximate time and date of the service completion will be provided, which can only be changed in case of an emergency. The customer will be notified about this change immediately.
    Refund Policy.
    Our customers are eligible for a full refund only in the following cases:
    • Your service has not yet begun and you would like to cancel it
    • We are unable to fulfill the service according to agreed terms
    • Your account is suspended as a result of our services (time frame for this type of refund is 1 week after the fulfillment of service)
    In case your order is in progress and you would like to cancel it, you are eligible for a partial refund.

Last edited by Boosthive; 05-21-2020 at 09:30 AM.

Azerite Power ★ Flying in BFA ★ Gearing 430 ★ Manapearls Farm
    Boosthive's Avatar Member Elite Boosting Service CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    12/1
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feedbacks:
    Originally Posted by DarkLinux View Post
    Just finished Ahead of the Curve: Kil'jaeden, don't think you can find anyone selling for a better price.
    Originally Posted by Laroda View Post
    Very nice and Very Fast service ( Magetower) everytime again the nice Service
    Originally Posted by Jaybles View Post
    Purchased a Mage Tower run for Guardian Druid.

Spoke with a chap called Sarge who kept me informed with how the run was going, he also was very helpful in respect to discounts and such. The player had the challenge done within 20 mins, so fast!

I was so pleased with my experience that when I woke up & hadn't got a "leave a review" email, I went back onto their website and spoke to a guy called Nazar and specifically asked how I go about leaving a review.

It's always a worry at first if you've made the right call letting people onto your account, but they did the challenge then logged out. Nothing was gone - only things used were the pots, flasks, drums and food required for the challenge; to which I'd been stock-piling for the challenge anyways!

All in all, I'm very happy with the service I had received from the folks over at Boosthive. 10/10 would recommend to anyone. Cheapest on the market and more than happy to dish out a decent discount to go along side their already lovely prices.
    Purchased a 100 to 110 boost and Normal ToS ML. Tiny mix up but everything ended up being great. Would recommend as always
    Originally Posted by Kerei View Post
    Incredibly happy with their services, bought Mage Tower boost and was completed within 10 minutes (on the first try)! Including stream. Best service ever. Thanks so much!
    Originally Posted by whatismyusername View Post
    Challenge appearnce ordered at 7:30PM, delivered by 9PM. Excellent service, very easily contactable and openly discussed status over skype. Would do again/10.
    Originally Posted by Sethrahl View Post
    Just bought Sargeras Normal ML from them. Great service and prompt updates. Will use them again for sure
    Originally Posted by clozer View Post
    Mage Tower Boost on my guardian druid was done super fast and smooth. Support was patient and nice to talk to.

Thank you!
    Originally Posted by SinisterSa View Post
    This service is pretty unbelievable he did it on a 897character without any raid-setboni and with only 1legendary!! those guys are unbelieveable
    Originally Posted by witemouse View Post
    Just had a mage tower boost from them. Very easy run. Only took the guy 3 attempts to do it. I am very impressed. Very highly recommend them!
    Ordered leveling service with third relic slot and everything went really well. best around.
    Originally Posted by Erik55on View Post
    My experience off Boosthive so far!

Bought a Nighthold HC for my mage : went very smooth, good contact over skype also offered a stream for the run.

Bought a Nighthold HC for my shaman : Went very smooth here to, also offered a stream of the run.

Bought a 100-110 level boost for my warrior : Went VERY smooth, over my expectation! <-- Do recommend!!

Bought a TOS HC with Masterloot full prio of everything first week for my warrior : First the run was moved 2-3 days. Today is the run, and they just told me i only can get 7 bosses becouse of my gear. Even when the page says " No gear requirements" So now i dont get a clear first week that i paid 150 euros extra for. Will come back and write when i know what will happen with the 150 Euro, but as for now, its a rip of for 150 € from thier side. Will change the post as fast we come up with something!

Ending of my TOS HC experience - We worked out a TOS HC clear first week anyway, becouse of the problem i got a 15% ish discount for my next order!
    Originally Posted by riotlev View Post
    Just bought a Mage Tower Challange Boost for Tank Spec.

Will report back how smooth and also how quick they were.

Communication is working great so far, since they use Skype to write with you (and I think other options aswell).

EDIT: Done in 10 Minutes (I can see by looking at my Flask left). Very fast and good communication. Can recommended these bois.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gigalord View Post
    Ordered Powerleveling 100-110 he told me that the person is currently doing another job and that he will start today in the morning and if this would be ok. I agreed.
    So i asked him today in the early noon if he already started, to my surprise he was already done.
    Really fast, cheap and reliable.
    Level 100-110 went quickly and way before time was estimated.
    NH Mythic service is clean and they do it well.

Used this service before, even in WoD. They never dissapoint!

Customer service is always available to help you with whatever task you have.
    Very flexible, I misordered a service and was offered a refund. I used it as a deposit for the service I wanted instead!
    Timewise they are on-point. They don't lie and are very friendly and easy to contact during whatever you ordered.

All in all, this is a service I highly recommend for anyone.

-Will contact more in the future about other services for sure
    Originally Posted by Tarunion View Post
    Super good service, ordered leveling 100-110 service and when I woke up it was done. Great guys!
    Originally Posted by Derfeliyus View Post
    Did mage tower challenge, these guys are flawless. Thanks!
    Originally Posted by RUUWWR View Post
    Got the magetower challenge boost, and it was completed within 30minutes of them logging in.
    Great service.
    Originally Posted by thedon19 View Post
    I ordered 3x 100-110 boosts, all with Mythic runs to brink ilvl up to 840.

The team were incredible! It was done within a couple of days, and I had constant communication with the driver.

Highly recommend, and I'll be using them again.
    Good service, went smooth as expected! Communication with the support was excellent aswell! Will be sure to use these guys in the future
    Originally Posted by RestoDruid94 View Post
    The service was amazing! They completed the challenge quickly and much cheaper than I expected to find! Best service there out there bar none.
    Originally Posted by SpeedAssault View Post
    An awesome service, after all the checks the support did for me because my ilvl was lower then the recommended ilvl requirement for their mage tower service, how professional everything was handled. I will be using Boosthive again when i need help!
    Originally Posted by shaeli91 View Post
    Great Service. Ordered a Nighthold Heroic Masterloot Run at got 9 items. Service was very fast. I recommend them!
    Last edited by Boosthive; 10-31-2017 at 07:39 AM.

veratti's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered a boost for a Mage Tower Artifact Challenge scenario. Everything went as expected and explained by the guy via Skype. Very friendly to talk to and always willing to answer your questions at any time. Bought many boosts before but these guys are definitely one of the best out there. Will definitely come for more in the future! 10/10 Recommended!

dividethehate's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fantastic service as always! Amazingly fast on Mage tower

3rithacus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent and friendly service as always.

Van9690's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First time using, support extremely fast and helpful! Asked for mage tower spot and instantly had a booster - will update once complete

EDIT: Completed first try with private stream and constant talk from support. Excellent service!
    Last edited by Van9690; 08-06-2017 at 04:00 PM.

Nokkiepoo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just ordered, waiting to hear from them
    Last edited by Nokkiepoo; 11-11-2017 at 12:20 AM.

Eldina's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mage tower done in 20min! Very friendly support thank you!

gippy's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    293/139
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Order was done quickly without trouble. Site support was good to talk to also, great service
    Last edited by gippy; 01-26-2018 at 10:23 AM.

ergosumbi's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/15
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered a boost, responsive chat and started 5 mins after ordering.

RedRussian's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, do you offer safe Gladitor boosts?[IMG]https://**************?img=ym[/IMG]
    Last edited by RedRussian; 04-24-2018 at 04:55 PM.