⚔️⚔️⚔️HandsFree - professional COMBAT ROTATION for BfA 8.0 (Live servers) ⚔️⚔️⚔️ menu

Trade Details

Legendary Trade (Purple color)

How does it work? (Learn more about CC here)

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    GoHandsFree's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)

⚔️⚔️⚔️HandsFree - professional COMBAT ROTATION for BfA 8.0 (Live servers) ⚔️⚔️⚔️

HandsFree - live BfA (8.0+) & private Legion (7.1+) WoW combat rotations at www.gohandsfree.net

About:

Fully automatized high-quality PvP and PvE damage and healing combat rotations with a variety of useful tricks will always get you to the tops!
    Designed with support of multi-gladiators/R1s, following reliable PvE rotation guides and simulcraft, the routines have proved its ultimate advantage anywhere you run it - arenas, RBGs, dungeons and raids since early 2015!
    We are the oldest and finest EWT based (a WoW multihack with Warden protection) combat routine providers celebrating our 4th year in WoW scripting market!
    Flexible functionality settings. Enable the options you want to have for your class or make it do everything for you and get the maximum efficiency of best available combat rotations for World of Warcraft Battle for Azeroth 8.0 (live retail) and Legion 7.1.5-7.3.5 (private) coded by highly experienced professionals!
    Hurry to be the first and the best in your arena team, raid group or RBG party here and now!
    A brief overview of amazing HandsFree general features:

Totem Stomp Routine gives a high priority for killing enemy totems. Available for every class / spec.
    You can modify the list of totems to attack in HF settings table
    Auto Kick Routine has a variety of kick modes and uses all available abilities to counter-spell enemies
    You can modify the list of abilities to be kicked in HF settings table.
    Player can manually kick an enemy with special macro and don't get faked
    Stealth Detect Routine fires a stealth enemy out as soon as it sees one
    Smart Fake Routine attempts to fake enemy kicks with CD, LoS, range and other checks.
    Fakes based on previous successful enemy's kick cast %
    Smart Pause Pauses rotation for 0.5 sec at the moment when any key on keyboard is pressed except the movement binds
    Auto CC The routine will perform situational auto CC using all possible spells available for your class
    balancing between CCing enemy healer (when player’s bursting or an enemy’s HP low)
    and DPS (when enemy’s bursting or a teammate ’s HP low)
    Always Facing Makes player attack any unit regardless if he faces him or not.
    The option significantly increases your DPS
    Auto Burst Automatically uses all available burst abilities on your current target (a player or any in PvE)
    when below the set HP value with check for defensives.
    Can be forced by the burst macro
    Auto Queuer Automatically queues, accepts ready check and leaves instances.
    When enabled, you need to choose zone type to make proper queues
    (Arena, BG, Skirmish or Dungeon)
    Auto Move Automatically moves your character (not yet updated for BfA).
    All Arenas and BGs are fully mapped.
    In Dungeons it follows the tank’s steps.
    With enabled Rotation and Auto Queuer can work as AFK botting machine
    Positioning
    Helper
    If you are a DPS: draws line to team healer in arena:
    it's red when out of range, LoS or CCed; otherwise green.
    If you are a healer: draws line to enemy DPS players in arena:
    it's red when they can kick you (range, LoS, CC, CD checks), otherwise green
    Target / Focus
    Assistant
    Sets enemy healer as your focus target if you have none.
    Retargets last target after losing it if you have none.
    In (R)BG assists your target caller if you focus him.
    Presets target (left-click on portrait) and focus (right-click on portrait) before arena gates open
    Auto Dispel Routine gives a high priority for dispelling teammates (CC and roots for melees).
    You can modify the list of PvP debuffs in HF settings table (for PvE it's fixed and hidden),
    minimum CC time to dispel and reaction delay
    Interactive
    and Informative
    Important routine’s actions are printed out in chat that only you can see.
    The HF frame in game shows most important current settings and statuses.
    It also allows receiving important HandsFree news while you are in game
    Personal customization:
    several options for setting your gameplay the way you like with easy macro system

Anticipating most common questions, here is the FAQ:

Is this detectable and banable?
    -HandsFree runs on EWT engine which is known to be the safest at the moment. Last known banns were in December 2017 and 1.5 years before that. The risk is minimum, but it's all yours

Why is it better than a pixel bot?
    -A pixel bot uses keyspammer to click spells on your action bar, which is an overlay program running along with WoW and as detectable as any other cheat. Pixel bots got banned along with injection bots last time in the very same banwave. Don't get delusional that a pixel bot is any safer than a secure injection bot. So you would take the same risk and loose a great potential that injection bots provide with all internal and external API used for advanced gaming

Will I be able to get Gladiator with this?
    -The product has proven itself at gladiator and even R1 ratings since its foundation. But remember that a successful arena match needs tactics, communication and teamwork

How does it work in PvE?
    -With the properly set priorities based on SimCraft, the bot does nearly maximum possible efficient damage/healing

What is the best performing class?
    -Our routines provide you the ultimate advantage unlocking the maximum potential of each class in any environment. The choice is totally up to you, much depends on personal preferences. In our experience the easiest classes were always the melee DPS, the most demanded - healers, the fun classes - ranged DPS

Can I have a discount for a multiple purchase?
    -You can always upgrade your purchases to "All classes" pack by only paying the difference

Will you continue working throughout the Battle for Azeroth and will I have to pay extra for updates?
    -We have provided automatic and free-of-charge updates to our users since Warlords of Draenor. And we plan to keep working while World of Warcraft exists, including the current and next addons

Is it easy to setup and run the bot?
    -HandsFree is very simple to run. First of all, you should read the PDF installation guide that comes along with the bot or @support section of the website. In case if you do not find an answer to your question or have a critical issue, you may always contact our consultants

Can I use it for leveling?
    -Most classes are supported at level 10 or higher. But note that HandsFree is NOT a questing bot, it is a combat rotation bot that handles damaging/healing while you control the character's movement, which still significantly simplifies the process of leveling

Do you have a community of users who share their experience?
    -As Discord administration bans cheats related channels, we moved to Slack. You are welcome to join it anytime!
    Last edited by GoHandsFree; 2 Days Ago at 07:22 AM.

mrdc0121's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Being a contributor to this ALMIGHTY product has been a pleasure. I can say these scripts are the BEST around! Combining the FASTEST software (Firehack), a truly skilled set of coders and my fellow Multi Glad/r1 testers has produced a MONSTER!

Currently sat at 28XXcr in 3s, 23XX RBGS solely using these scripts!
    The coders, testers and the HandsFree team have invested a lot of time to get this perfect! You will not be disappointed!

Demliz3's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    I've been using the holy paladin and resto druid a lot in arenas, works like a charm.

and using the arena bot to queue skirmishes is a ****ing lifesaver to grind the new gear on a freshly dinged alt

10/10

And the firehack community is amazing!
    Last edited by Demliz3; 09-26-2015 at 12:32 PM.

FitnessGlo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    With this CR, I finally saw what's going on in arena above 2.5+, thanks to the devs, I am very satisfied!

paulrsapio's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    I can attest to how good Hands Free is, I have been using the warrior CR this season and currently at 2616 in 3s and have been over 2100 in rgs. The CR is amazing with features like "True Kick" that almost guarantees you never miss a kick with out looking like a kick botter.

I recommend it to all my friends.

10/10

dsl1's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    You're probably trying to decide if these are worth spending the extra cash on over competitors to get your gladiator / r1 titles. The simple answer is yes. I've extensively used just about every PvP combat rotation available and there are a number of benefits that are important enough to purchase these routines over competitors. In high end PvP each little benefit has a large impact on the results of the game.

1) If you're using an honorbuddy routine it will never be as fast as this Firehack routine. It's frustrating for me to switch back to honorbuddy routines for classes that HandsFree does not support (yet) because the delay / lag is very noticeable.
    2) The HandsFree developers are both open to improvements and make changes quickly. With other rotations you often need to fight with the developers to get legitimate improvements added. These guys are high ranked pvp'ers themselves and just get it.
    3) The rotations themselves are top notch and do better damage than anything else I've used.
    4) Remember the Honorbuddy / Rebot ban wave? Firehack wasn't hit. Obviously nothing is 100% safe and you're always taking a risk while botting but you can choose to make that risk as minimal as possible.

Topodin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Очень хорошая штука, при наличии хороших напарников на рейтингах 2500+ в 3х3 тупо отдыхаешь. Туанха и томуподобное далеко позади.

bigkevybobo's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Is there going to be a trial option added at any point ? I would like to try some of there CR's but its quite a steep price to pay esp atm where most if not all content creators for CR's offer a Trial Period ?

Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Yes, there is automatic free trial loader (3 days per class). Find out more @GoHandsFree
    Last edited by GoHandsFree; 11-16-2015 at 04:54 AM.

xio8up's Avatar Banned CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    How are these for pve eng-game raiding.

Perro187's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    I can vouch for the prowess and perfection of these routines in arena and RBG. I have achieved 2.5cr on Enhance Shaman within first week of playing enhance (ever), 2300cr on Warrior playing with friends alts, 2.4cr on DK and 2.6cr on Hunter, this season.

Here is a screemshot of one of my big wins:

The smart kick mode is the best kick logic I've seen from any routine, I used a certain HB cr to get 2.8 Glad in s15 and 2.7 in s16, and the damage rotation and utility is second to none with Handsfree. This is the be all and end all for all "professional" WoW PVP bots, if you want the best there is.

There are too many features to list, but a few of my favorite ones:

Mark team healer - adds a green line connecting you and your healer when you're in LoS/Range, turns red when you are out of LoS/Range
    Smart kick mode - Seriously the most advanced kick logic I've ever seen
    Forcecast macros - you can que up multiple abilities at once to use in succession of each other, for example Wyvern Sting arena 3 > Freezing trap focus on hunter.

Enjoy

nguyen's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    5/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    I couldnt find burst macro for my hunter. I couldnt see master call or mend spirit at all in log. I dont know how to use it.

Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Originally Posted by nguyen View Post
    I couldnt find burst macro for my hunter. I couldnt see master call or mend spirit at all in log. I dont know how to use it.
    Dear, nguyen!

Please report all further question regarding your class mechanics to specified tread @gohandsfree.net forum We do not want ownedcore to host after-sales support. Thank you for understanding!

Nevertheless, as a reply to your question: to burst for BM simply cast Bestial Wrath which will start the burst rotation (Focus Fire -> Crows -> Barrage - > Dire Beast). The script uses Master Call to freedom healer from Solar Bean or a melee teammate from 7sec roots. Mend Spirit is on todo list. The full description of your class utilities will soon be posted in our forum.

element19090's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    37/33
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    I find it odd that all the great reviews are from people with one post on accounts that have been made within the last month or two. Why would I choose to use this over Soapbox Rotations?

moltenhumi's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    cuz of the great pvp profiles. they are working really great, perfect damage output, selfheal, support and so on.
    And with some macro´s it´s so easy to win.

I only tried enhancement and elemental in pve and got better dps than soapbox.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast