[EU/US] πŸ‘‘  M+ Runs, Raid Lootruns, PvP, All regions. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Boosting.Expert's Avatar Member Expert CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    22 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Prices are lowered!

13/13 HFC Heroic Lootrun Piloted - 79€
    13/13 HFC Heroic Lootrun Selfplay - 99€

We guarantee that after you'll leave our raid - you'll be wearing atleast 9 new items!
    Last edited by Boosting.Expert; 10-13-2015 at 07:14 PM.
    PvP Coaching and Selfplay services with multi rank1 players! Skype: boosting.expert

[EU/US] πŸ‘‘  M+ Runs, Raid Lootruns, PvP, All regions.
    Dakduiff's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    10/10 for these guys.

I added them on Skype, they explained me how everything works. And answered all my questions. Even the dumb ones.
    The raid was longer than expected, this was due to heavy laggs of the server. They offered me a partial refund if I wasn't satisfied. I said no, cause everything was running smoothly.

The loot was good this time, haven't used any tokens for extra rolls en got 4x T18, multiple weapons. And I upgraded most of my gear except for a trinket, ring and wrist.

I really recommend these guys. They were fast and professional. The guy on skype is always online during the raid, and will fix any issue you've got during the raid instantly.

ashran010's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought Challenge Mode Gold 8/8 Piloted, everything went fine! I'm glad to see a legit service, they didn't cause any problems, did everything very professional and started 30 min after I paid and send my login information,completed in few hours Very satisfied with their service!

Zombiez's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    added you on skype

Tacoman1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a ex-raider, with too busy life, family kids, weightlifting, kickboxing and work... I unfortunately didn't have much time to get to the good stuff anymore in WoW. So I went for the 13/13 HFC Heroic lootrun (selfplay). They promise at least 9 items... after finishing I counted exactly 20 items. Definitely very happy with these guys, would recommend to anyone that is looking for a boost. Big thumbs up from me!

jppgibbs's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    10/5
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did a full CM boost for my friend, quick and cheap. Definitely recommended.

Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    22 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Big Christmas Sale!

13/13 HFC Heroic Lootrun Piloted - 59€
    13/13 HFC Heroic Lootrun Selfplay - 84€

New service added - Arena Rating!

2v2 2200 - 54€
    2v2 2200 - 69€

3v3 2000 - 49€
    3v3 2200 - 59€
    3v3 2400 - 99€
    3v3 2600 - 169€
    Last edited by Boosting.Expert; 12-18-2015 at 03:07 PM.
    PvP Coaching and Selfplay services with multi rank1 players! Skype: boosting.expert

Manrikswife's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought a challenge mode boost from them, will report back when its done

Bardin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These guys are amazing. Bought 2400 rating and they delivered without any problem. Looking forward to order much great service !!

MoonMeAndHer's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Verdict Note: No comments
    TRADING

Aaren-James Portillo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HFC HC Loot Run:

Note: I will talk about my honest experience and what I thought but please read all of it to fully understand as it will help you see how it went from good to bad to good again.

First Thoughts: I had allot of worries about purchasing with them as I've had so many bad experiences with so many other companies that I was very anxious/worried about purchasing this run due to the what has happened with other companies (take the money and run). These guys was very nice to me and gave me the service I was after. I asked them a load of questions.. mainly about security and risk and what would happen if these things was to happen. After 2 days and allot of talking I was pretty satisfied in buying the run.

The Day of the Run: I will admit this is where I had some MAJOR DOUBTS as the time that we had scheduled I was online on skype 1 hour before hand ready to hand over my account. That time came and nobody was responding to me and I started thinking "well looks like i've been done". The raid time finally hit 1 hour later and I had still hadn't heard absolutely anything and quite frankly i was getting VERY worried. Roughly 1 hour after the run was supposed to happen their adviser came online that was dealing with my run (they had been for a staff party the night before and was a bit over intoxicated) . I handed over my account details to them and they quickly logged in and started the raid on my character.

The Day of The Run Support: I had their supervisor quickly add me while one of their raiders jumped on my character on skype. The supervisor quickly explained the situation and was very, very apologetic and said "he was very pissed off about the whole situation including the fact i was so worried about the security risk". They quickly called me on skype and explained the situation and apologised about what had happened and how they can make it up to me. They offered me either 40k gold, 10 euros back or another run but with more limited gear that i could get for my character. After the raid was over I spoke to the supervisor and said I'd like to do another run but with limited gear.

My personal thoughts on the quality of the run and the support:
    The raid was nearly 100% streamed and I watched closely to see what was happening. The raid itself looked like really good quality and everything was streamed in HD. The support even with that big hiccup has been overall fantastic and very easy to talk to and have helped when that big problem occured. I really appreciate you guys taking the time to fix it! I also managed to get a 4pc heroic set!

Price+Quality: As for price and quality, i wish the price for hfc loot-run hc was a bit cheaper but overall still excellent for value. The quality (after the problem) was to notch and very, very good! I got 14 items, allot of repeatable items eg: chest but overall an "average run" as they called it so i hope i can get a few more items! Thank you guys for your support, you was fantastic!

A personal note to people that are worried/anxious about purchasing: I felt super paranoid (and i have severe depression) so lets say i was over-paranoid and played on my mind allot of this all being legit and i can actually say hand on heart.. it's legit and they're genuine people just like me and you. Take the time to ask them a 1001 questions if you need to or even think things over. Overall a very friendly, helpful company that i'm very happy with! I definitely give them 4 stars (would of been 5 if not for the problem). Give them a try and you'll be very happy !

I will be purchasing the Gold Dungeon 8/8 from them soon so i'll let you all know how that goes!
    Last edited by Aaren-James Portillo; 01-21-2016 at 03:10 PM.

hadida's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    buying a selfplay CM 8/8 boost on Horde [EU] - contacted you via skype

Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    22 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Approval

Our Challenge Mode/PVE manager is talking to you via Skype already : )

Halybel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ordered 8/8 CM master boost and 13/13MHFC with mount

Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    22 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Talking to you in skype now

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast