WTS GOLD Burning Legion Horde EU menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

MHHUK1988's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS GOLD Burning Legion Horde EU

Apologise for first post to be WTS GOLD. I do believe a lot of people will neglect off this topic. However I would like give a small introduction which will explain my offer.

I have been playing Wow for about 6 years on and off. For the past 2 years I am a casual player, playing regularly with only one intense: GOLD FARMING.

All of the gold is legametly farmed in hours of crafting and harvesting. At current stock I have around 1mil.

A year ago I tended to sell gold to a buyers. After few transaction I got a ban from WOW, stating that this users have been monitored and is illegal to sell gold. Ever since that day I did decided just to farm for pleasure.

However with the new expansion of WOW, and new feature of WOW token ( Virtual 1 Month Subscription ) coming to the EU servers shortly. I do believe that will beneficial and nice for people to purchase tokens using the game Currency.

And also if using the Guild Bank as a trade method, there should not be any issue for this trades.

The key is if you are interested you just a twink character invite to my guild I give you a right to withdraw gold from the bank once withdrawn we will arrange transaction via Pay Pal.

The price will be negotiated over depending on the amount.

If Interested please contact my on Skype: Nolep1 or leave me message here.

WTS GOLD Burning Legion Horde EU