WTS Normal and Heroic Highmaul Clears with all loot. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Fraiding's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS Normal and Heroic Highmaul Clears with all loot.

Selling 7/7 US Horde Normal/Heroic Highmaul clears with loot.

Both runs will be Master Loot with 4-6 pieces of gear each boss.

Heroic: Imperator ($75)
    -You get Ahead of the Curve: Imperator's Fall (Feat of Strength Achievement)
    -Loot can be purchased if wanted by the buyer.

7/7 Full Heroic clear ($120)
    Heroic Rules
    - All loot for your class and spec is yours(including warforged and or special tertiary items!)
    - You are required to be in mumble
    - Payment is due in full at the start of the run. I don't want to chase you around after every boss
    - We have the right to remove you from group if you are trolling or harassing the group

7/7 Full Normal Clear ($75)
    Normal Rules
    - All loot for your class and spec is yours (including warforged and or special tertiary items!)
    - You are not required to be in mumble
    - Payment is due in full at the start of the run
    - If you are trolling we hold the right to refund you and remove you from the raid

10/10 Normal Highmaul ($140)
    - All loot for your class and spec is yours (including warforged and or special tertiary items!)
    - You are not required to be in mumble
    - Payment is due in full at the start of the run
    - If you are trolling we hold the right to refund you and remove you from the raid

My guild has been selling Normal and Heroic Highmaul since the beginner of January. All our runs have been successful. Now its time to migrate to an outside source of finding buyers other then the WorldofWarcraft server forums.

We offer a discount program where if you buy 1 run over the 4 weeks after we offer a 10% discount to those future runs you purchase from us.

Add me on skype for any questions or info or if you would like to schedule a run.

Blend077
    Last edited by Fraiding; 02-13-2015 at 01:46 PM.

WTS Normal and Heroic Highmaul Clears with all loot.
    Fraiding's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump Contact me on skype at Blend077 Running today at 530pm CST