/ WTT Molten-wow account with bunch of coins/vote points menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Kroxxx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

/ WTT Molten-wow account with bunch of coins/vote points

Hello everyone, as the title says, i do own 2 account that summed up have around 2200 coins and around 800 vote points.

First account precisely has 1751 coins and 355 vote points
    Second one has 441 coins and 432 vote points.

What do i want to do with them?
    Since there are lot of scammers around the Internet trying to get a hang of the coins i'm exclusively willing to trade coins for Counter Strike: Global Offensive SKINS for the weapons OR Steam Wallet Codes (though i prefer CS:GO skins).

You can get any amount of coins that you need. 100 coins = 10 € = 11.5 $

So how's this gonna work?
    Lets say you have a CS:GO skin of AK-47 | Vulcan (Battle-scarred) which goes for around 15€ on Steam market. First you will need to tell me your username here on the forum so i can check your credibility and make sure you're not a scammer. I'm willing to give you 50% of the coins FIRST that are worth half of the 15€, which would be 75 coins, after that you will trade me CS:GO skin and i will send the rest of the coins from the second account (since you can gift coins every 24h, and i have 2 accounts to do so).

What if i dont have the skin that you want?
    You can add the funds on your steam account via paypal/credit card/bunch of other options, and buy the skin that i want with the funds you've just added.

AK-47 | Vulcan (Battle-scarred) was just an example, if you need 50 coins which are worth 5€ / 5.75$ i will find a skin that is worth that much and then we will make a trade. So basicly it works with any amount of coins that you need.

After we complete the trade i expect you to make a post on this thread with "+1 rep" to show the people that i'm not trying to scam anyone.

Feel free to contact me through:

email: [email protected]
    Last edited by Kroxxx; 02-08-2015 at 09:24 AM.

/ WTT Molten-wow account with bunch of coins/vote points
    Kroxxx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Friend of mine wants to get rid of his coins too, but he has different price list :
    23 Coins = 6€
    30 Coins = 8€
    40 Coins = 10€
    50 Coins = 12€
    100 Coins = 20€
    150 Coins = 30€
    200 Coins = 40€
    500 Coins = 80€
    1000 Coins = 100€
    If anyone is interested please send me a PM or contact me through skype/email.
    Last edited by Kroxxx; 02-09-2015 at 12:04 PM.