BC EU paid accs (30 days+) 3$ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    JonnoS's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Totally legit Guy! 100% recommended

BC EU paid accs (30 days+) 3$
    Eldorran's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for everything! bought 2 accounts and 3 honorbuddy keys

corragio's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks a lot, just bought 10 accounts from him, everything was done less then 10 minutes, great guy, will use his services again soon.

corragio's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, i've bought 6 days ago 10 accounts, i was happy, but after 2 days i got ban for 6 accounts and then after 1 day for rest 4 accounts even if i was playing with only one account without using any bots after i got ban for first 6 accounts, for these last 4 accounts i got ban same time with Abuse of Economy reason, i started to investigate the case an it seems that there can be few cases why i got ban for all 10 accounts in 3 days even if i was at levels 30 - 40:

1. This guy's IPs are flagged by Blizzard and even if yo will not used any bots you can get a ban without possibility to revert your accounts.
    2. This guy is using some untrusted by Blizzard payment methods, because if they will but your account for boting then you will receive a Boting reason but not Abuse of Economy.

I made a conclusion for my self to not use any more services of such guys and to buy all accounts only from Blizzard, now you have to decide what to do, to risk like me and burn or to use trusted seller like Blizzard.

nickone's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by corragio View Post
    Hey, i've bought 6 days ago 10 accounts, i was happy, but after 2 days i got ban for 6 accounts and then after 1 day for rest 4 accounts even if i was playing with only one account without using any bots after i got ban for first 6 accounts, for these last 4 accounts i got ban same time with Abuse of Economy reason, i started to investigate the case an it seems that there can be few cases why i got ban for all 10 accounts in 3 days even if i was at levels 30 - 40:

1. This guy's IPs are flagged by Blizzard and even if yo will not used any bots you can get a ban without possibility to revert your accounts.
    2. This guy is using some untrusted by Blizzard payment methods, because if they will but your account for boting then you will receive a Boting reason but not Abuse of Economy.

I made a conclusion for my self to not use any more services of such guys and to buy all accounts only from Blizzard, now you have to decide what to do, to risk like me and burn or to use trusted seller like Blizzard.
    First of all, if you got banned for botting thats not my reason. If you bot, you will get banned anyway.
    My IPs can't be flagged, because everyday i use different IP, sometimes i change PC. So thats not a reason.
    Untrusted payment? LOL I use only trusted, and accepted by blizzard payments. Only you from all customers have troubles. Anyway thats all.

corragio's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nickone View Post
    First of all, if you got banned for botting thats not my reason. If you bot, you will get banned anyway.
    My IPs can't be flagged, because everyday i use different IP, sometimes i change PC. So thats not a reason.
    Untrusted payment? LOL I use only trusted, and accepted by blizzard payments. Only you from all customers have troubles. Anyway thats all.
    Just talked with a guy that also bought 10 accounts from you or from another guy like you and he got also in few days banned for Abuse of economy, so don't try to manipulate with people minds. People don't use services of these guy otherwise you'll get banned, it's 100% verified information, i have burned and as i see one more guy burned the same as me few days ago.

twistedangel6's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just purchased a battlechest and you were really nice and helpful, would definitly buy from you again.

corragio's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, i've bought 10 accounts (90 lvl) from this guy and got them banned them all in 3 days i got ban for first 6 accounts in 10 hours and then after 1 day for rest 4 accounts even if i was playing with only one account without using any bots after i got ban for first 6 accounts, for these last 4 accounts i got ban same time with Abuse of Economy reason, i started to investigate the case an it seems that there can be few cases why i got ban for all 10 accounts in 3 days even if all of them had levels 30 - 40:

liolio's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    very funny , i got 5 BC from this seller and they survive 23 days with 24/7 HoL , your just called " bad luck " thats all !!!

Tokolosi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought a BC + WoD 2 weeks and 3 days ago from this guy, still waiting for it to be upgraded with WoD. Been sat with just the BC losing gametime every day, when asked he cites his supplier being in hospital. Still waiting on a reply - I'm patient, and it may just be bad luck on his behalf but don't like to be screwed around.....

ArenaHelp's Avatar Sergeant Rating Magician
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    34 (97%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He randomly went afk "sleep" for 12 hours but finished the deal
    Last edited by ArenaHelp; 04-16-2015 at 01:00 PM.
    ArenaHelp. Check our topic for Arena and RBG boosting on EU.

shiryu69's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    speaking with him as I am writing here. waiting for info to confirm order.

22k-trades's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought BC 8hrs ago, still waiting...

all good now, nice trade
    Last edited by 22k-trades; 04-19-2015 at 01:46 PM.

Razor33's Avatar Legendary Professional Gold Dealer
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    106/74
    Trade Feedback
    151 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there !
    I'm currently trying to add you to my contacts from my main Skype ID razyskype2009 so we can discuss.
    I need to buy WoW MoP accounts almost every week so please accept and we can talk about.
    WTS gold on EU Auchindoun / Jaedenar / Dunemaul --> Alliance and Horde ! Very cheap !

ArenaHelp's Avatar Sergeant Rating Magician
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    34 (97%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy is the slowest guy ever. Paid 3 days ago, randomly went afk. Comes back 1 day later said

Guess what, still waiting. Such a joke. Second time btw.
    ArenaHelp. Check our topic for Arena and RBG boosting on EU.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast