ilvl 660 mythic raid-ready rogue 2200 RBG and 3v3 achievements, mounts, gold, alts! menu

User Tag List

davidlara77774's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ilvl 660 mythic raid-ready rogue 2200 RBG and 3v3 achievements, mounts, gold, alts!

Hello there! I bought this account about 7 or so months ago, and after some work on the main, I am ready to sell it. I am not the original owner however I still have the seller as a contact on Skype and I can provide proof of that transaction as well as the original seller's Skype. Apparently the account belonged to his friend, who then sold it to him, and then to me, and now to you! The original owner did not want to provide an ID to me since I was a stranger and it was no longer his account anyways, but I have the SQA, login details / email. It's been 7 weeks into Draenor now and I haven't had any troubles, the account seems completely secure.

The account has game time until February. There is 72k gold on the main server Emerald Dream (A). 660 pve ilvl, 637 pvp ilvl. 7/7N with the achievement, 4/7H (up to twins, haven't tried tectus, but it should be easy to get 5/7h) and I haven't attempted mythic yet but with 660 ilvl you're guaranteed to get into a mythic group and get at least 1/7m.
    Also, he has 2068 cr in RBGs which is really high right now at the beginning of the season. you can get into hero led groups with that cr and 2200 achievements in RBGs and 3s. In fact, I got into one today.

Here's the main's link: you can check out the mounts and achievements there.

The main has almost 10k garrison resources (the cap) a level 3 garrison with 14 epic level 100 followers, 9 of which are 645+ ilvl (get rare missions for heroic 670 gear) some are 630 and almost every one is above 615 ilvl. Also, the rogue has a set for Flag Carrying, combat and sub, and speed gear (if you pvp, you want that. if you pve only, then you won't care) which is basically a set of select low level pieces of gear that increase your run speed (they all stack together) and you can get up to 255% speed while stealthed (285% with the glyph of sprint) or 200% run speed while carrying a flag in WSG. It's really OP.

And some alts:
    100 dk with mostly full honor gear
    100 paladin with half honor gear
    100 druid with some honor gear
    98 warrior
    ^on the same server as the main

There's also a TON of level 90s with 520+ ilvl on other servers such as:
    multiple warlocks, horde and alliance
    horde rogue
    horde death knight (550)
    druids on horde and alliance
    horde hunter
    horde shaman
    91 alliance paladin
    alliance mage

Price: I'm looking for offers right now. I'll sell it once I'm satisfied with an offer.

contact me:
    skype - davidlara777

Last edited by davidlara77774; 12-29-2014 at 02:19 AM.

ilvl 660 mythic raid-ready rogue 2200 RBG and 3v3 achievements, mounts, gold, alts!
    LegitSale's Avatar Site Donator
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    6/7
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    id remove your toon name bro so you dont get banned

davidlara77774's Avatar Member