0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got a ban last night...
    win8 64 bit and using sb 64bit

only do quest and daily....
    may be i was flagged cause i was hit by hb ban wave some weeks ago...

[Soapbox Rotations] Automated Rotation Bot: LEGION READY
    Soapbox's Avatar Legendary Founder of Soapbox Rotations

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1118/364
    Trade Feedback
    61 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by exdeus View Post
    Got a ban last night...
    win8 64 bit and using sb 64bit

only do quest and daily....
    may be i was flagged cause i was hit by hb ban wave some weeks ago...
    Was HB. Don't have any pure Soapbox reports. Check out HBs forum

Trollblod's Avatar Elite drone
    Thanks G/R
    2/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Uhm.. Logged in, started it and set it up, worked perfectly when attacking the dummy. However I want to bring up the interface again as I closed it, it would be in the way for some raid fights, how do I do this? Tried /sbr, restart wow and restarting the program, nothing seems to work.

dklcfr's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    /soap tb
    /soap status
    /soap ui

also

/soap commands
    for a list of commands

dadunston's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    all rotations are basically broke for 6.2 especially the healing classes. It has been 2 months without a resolution doubtful we will see any progress before the next expansion SBR support has went down the drain lately. If you are expecting to perform well in 6.2 wait a few more months and maybe we will see a positive fix to the rotations. I really hate to voice my opinion like this but the SBR community is begging for responses and results with very little urgency from the SBR team to reply except we are "working on it", not sure how you expect to keep a customer base with 2 months into a new tier and very little results.... if you are unable to keep up with demand you may want to think about limiting the rotations that you support...
    Last edited by dadunston; 08-18-2015 at 09:03 AM.

Thanks G/R
    1118/364
    Trade Feedback
    61 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to hear about your experience dadunston. I can assure you most Tank/DPS rotations are functioning fine. Resto Shamans and MW monks are being re-designed based around a new healing engine I am developing, other healers are performing exceptional, so I have not modified these and actively use them.

When it comes to healing rotations, I am the only one of my small development team that has the ability to develop them. Unfortunately, I have a lot more to manage these days and there are some priorities above healing rotations. Nobody is sitting idle, I can assure you of that.

If you would like, shoot me a PM with your account name and I can get something worked out for you!

CosmicHax's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Soapbox View Post
    Sorry to hear about your experience dadunston. I can assure you most Tank/DPS rotations are functioning fine. Resto Shamans and MW monks are being re-designed based around a new healing engine I am developing, other healers are performing exceptional, so I have not modified these and actively use them.

When it comes to healing rotations, I am the only one of my small development team that has the ability to develop them. Unfortunately, I have a lot more to manage these days and there are some priorities above healing rotations. Nobody is sitting idle, I can assure you of that.

If you would like, shoot me a PM with your account name and I can get something worked out for you!
    Hey i was wondering when you will be doing another half price sale on your rotations soap! i am looking to buy another 3 rotations but don't have the cash to spare for 60$ to only get 3

let me know thanks! been a supporter of your product for awhile now and love the support you give and how well it performs over everything else! ++++

yochen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is the best DK-Rotation (Specc) to maximize damage (Soapbox)?

embee's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by yochen View Post
    What is the best DK-Rotation (Specc) to maximize damage (Soapbox)?
    All 2 rotation sounds very good!!! Dw frost and UH switch them on base the fight!!!!

thedude911's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dadunston View Post
    all rotations are basically broke for 6.2 especially the healing classes. It has been 2 months without a resolution doubtful we will see any progress before the next expansion SBR support has went down the drain lately. If you are expecting to perform well in 6.2 wait a few more months and maybe we will see a positive fix to the rotations. I really hate to voice my opinion like this but the SBR community is begging for responses and results with very little urgency from the SBR team to reply except we are "working on it", not sure how you expect to keep a customer base with 2 months into a new tier and very little results.... if you are unable to keep up with demand you may want to think about limiting the rotations that you support...
    and THATS exactly what it is!
    and everybody who speaks out the truth in sbr forums, either gets ignored or board suspensions.
    a lot of people want to help, but reaction of sbr staff => ignorance + lying. example? someone new asked for mage rotations and the answer was, it would work perfectly...although, another sbr staff member admitted, they have problems with it.
    maybe some rotations are performing more or less well, but it´s just not worth the money. the devs rather bring a new launcher, including other games, to make more money, instead of fixing old issues.
    i´ve been a user for quite a year now, but cancelled my sub.

imdasandman's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    9/4
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by embee View Post
    All 2 rotation sounds very good!!! Dw frost and UH switch them on base the fight!!!!
    I personally use DW frost as it is a simplier rotation.
    I however do not use unholy as I have yet to put the request in to soap to optomize the Unholy spec using vial and Breath of Sindgrosa or w/e that spell is called.
    BoS requires pooling resources and lining up cd's. Like a pre burst rotation. I do not even know if that is something that can be coded.
    My Frost/Unholy DK WoL ranking edits(4.3) and crystals Hunter Beta profiles-
    https://imdasandmandeathknight.googl...com/svn/trunk/
    Originally Posted by Valma View Post
    Oh sure. (: Plz,lord,rewrite my profile without "re-inventing a wheel".I'm really interested how would you do so.I even ready to eat my pants if yours will perform better in raids than mine

Thanks G/R
    1118/364
    Trade Feedback
    61 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by imdasandman View Post
    I personally use DW frost as it is a simplier rotation.
    I however do not use unholy as I have yet to put the request in to soap to optomize the Unholy spec using vial and Breath of Sindgrosa or w/e that spell is called.
    BoS requires pooling resources and lining up cd's. Like a pre burst rotation. I do not even know if that is something that can be coded.
    Unholy does this . Also saves ERW for use only during BoS phase if needed, and uses a rotation to prolong BoS phase as long as possible. I did notice the other day it pool for BoS at like 4 stacks of the pet buff, so i will tweak it to not pool for BoS unless we have an active Empowered pet? Still have yet for someone to submit feedback on that one.

But yea, uses cooldowns in BoS phase, nothing added for ?vial?

TheQt's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    18/13
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the premium Subscription and while not every single class is perfect, the ones I use certainly rise to the occasion! (Balance, Feral, Guardian Druid, Holy Pally, WW Monk, BRM Monk, DW Frost DK, Blood DK, Prot Warrior, Frost Mage, to an extent Arcane (heard some teir/trinket related issues that are being resolved), Resto/Enhance Sham), I have 90th+ (mostly 99th) parses with these specs and I'm a 4 month strong sub and happy for it! LONG LIVE SBR!!! <3

-Duskyqt

Ifrezz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How is the MM rotation and BM rotation on Soap?

Yoghourt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone , anyone tried this in rogue? how it work ?

Page 39 of 66 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243 ... LastLast