Feenix - Archangel [H] Undead Holy/Disc Priest & Undead Rogue, both T5 ready. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Ashe7ia's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feenix - Archangel [H] Undead Holy/Disc Priest & Undead Rogue, both T5 ready.

Hello.
    I'm looking to sell two characters that I have on 2.4.3 Feenix server Archangel. They're on seperate accountS so you can choose to buy just one but I'll give you a better price if you buy them both.

The Priest (Kebabgirl)
    The priest is pretty much full epic pve geared for holy, has pretty much BiS T5 ready gear, with bh ranging from 1830-1900 depending on the gear I use, missing a few things like the Karazhan mace which just wouldn't drop for me, sadly. I'll include an album with all the gear I use. The priest also has a decent PvP gear with around 280 resilience and 9500 health self buffed (1300healing) + 8000 honor which you can use to buy more stuff in the future. (loads of badges in bags too!) The bank is pretty stacked with mats + have some decent gold. Has 375 Tailoring and some pretty good recipes (Both the Long Road things, vengeance wrap etc.) also lvling enchnating which is at about 200 but have loads of mats in bank.

Here is an album with all the gear and stuff you might want to see. imgur: the simple image sharer

The Rogue (Singularite)
    The rogue is very similarly geared to the priest, has absolutely everything you can get from heroics and loads of Karazhan gear, Gladiator sword, Bis trinkets, also has some pvp gear (around 170 resil). It's hitcapped so you won't have any trouble in T4/T5 content. Also has 375 Engineering + 375 Mining. Everything is enchanted and gemmed.

You can contact me on skype if you're interested. ([email protected])
    or just reply to this thread.

Feenix - Archangel [H] Undead Holy/Disc Priest & Undead Rogue, both T5 ready.
    sharkinz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The priest still available?