✪✪✪ proMMOte |BfA Powerleveling, dungeons, Uldir and Mythic Plus | EN & US ✪✪✪ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    JhonnyQ's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    12/74
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Price for Garrosh Hc kill + Mount only? no eq, no other bosses no other achievments? you accept gold?

✪✪✪ proMMOte |BfA Powerleveling, dungeons, Uldir and Mythic Plus | EN & US ✪✪✪
    prommote1's Avatar Member prommoting accounts since 2008 CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    195 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JhonnyQ View Post
    Price for Garrosh Hc kill + Mount only? no eq, no other bosses no other achievments? you accept gold?
    Hello.

The price for Garrosh HC + Mount would be 149 euros for European region.
    We don't accept gold sadly, all payments are currently handled via PayPal.

For more details please contact us via skype: mmo-support3 or e-mail: [email protected]
    We are now offering Dota 2 MMR boosts and League of Legends boosts!

Feel free to like our facebook page, we have plenty of interesting guides, easter eggs and more awesome WoW stuff over there!

Kuriaki's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought a Full 553 ilvl gear boost a few weeks ago and would like to share my experience with others wondering about this service.

A few days after ordering the boost i had the first full SoO boost. Within the first hour we had cleared up to Nazgrim and i had already gathering a vast amount of gear. Due to some unfortunate timing this raid was taking place on the same day as some WoD beta raid testing so there was a short break for an hour or so. Upon return we continued and completed the whole instance with 0 wipes. in fact i didn't die at all the entire run!. on Paragon there was a loot bug were items were unlootable, at first this worried me, but within a week (before the second SoO raid) the leader had contacted a GM and the items were delivered with no issues.

Overall after the first raid i was over 50% finished with the gearing process and was extremely happy with the service.

The second raid went equally as well as the first. again no wipes, no personal deaths and this time no paragon loot bug or WoD Beta testing to disrupt anything! The entire raid took just under 3 hours giving me the rest of the evening to sort out my new items As at this point i was almost completely 553 ilvl missing only a weapon.

A few days ago i completed my third SoO clear. I managed to get lucky and finally and got myself a weapon completing my gear with an overall ilvl of 557 due to warforged items. Again this raid took less than 3 hours with no wipes, no issues at all

My Overview of this service

This service was professional, Friendly, Organised. Everything you could wish for! i urge anyone who may be having second thought about this service to at least chat with these guys on skype were you can have a genuine friendly chat about any concerns you may still have.

The raiders that boost you are some of the worlds best as well as being friendly themselves! I myself will be receiving a bonus Immersius heroic kill next week due to my poor luck on getting the weapon and generally being friendly and helpful to raid raid.

10/10 service.......PERFECT!

Plusik's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome service
    Patient people and really nice contact.

Recommending 100%

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    195 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We've added an extra deal that expires on the 7th of September!

Receive a 15% discount on 14/14 Heroic loot runs if you are a Hunter on the Alliance side!
    Price: €237/€254, your savings: €42

Feel free to like our facebook page, we have plenty of interesting guides, easter eggs and more awesome WoW stuff over there!

Sakinfenwa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just ordered a 14/14 flex loot run. Great service so far will update once order is completed

DrALI's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    here is a short feedback from my experience

Payment: easy, fast and secure "paypal"
    Flexible even in last minute: I said we will share the account but later decided to slef- play and that was not a problem
    Timing: very good timing and fast run, no time wasting in talking or looting or taking break
    They try to satisfy the client as much as possible: if the boss drops no loot for the main spec, they offer the loot for the off spec "free of charge"

I can not wait for my second run today !

thank you

Fluffytango123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great service

Amazing service. Second time using these guys, they get the job done and tell you what is going on every step of the way. Highly reccomended.

100/10

kelthuzad90's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love em, if you need PvE boost you go HERE. They're extremley kind and serious about their buissnes, which is rule number 1. Thanks alot for garrosh and the mount for the greatest price on the market! Looking forward to do more buiss with ya'll.

inanimate's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered normal loot run following smooth hc run, very helpful and sorted everything despite last minute problems. 10/10

Abbod Jac's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great run !

was great and smooth again .. this is my second character .. and i will pay for 3rd character ofcourse

Barb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have booked a 13/14 HC run for this week, will report back after the boost.

Dipstickzor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any room for a Garrosh HC with Juggernaut mount this reset, only Garrosh & no loot required?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    195 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dipstickzor View Post
    Any room for a Garrosh HC with Juggernaut mount this reset, only Garrosh & no loot required?
    Hello, you were just a bit late I'm afraid, most of the raids have already done the run this reset. However, we are in contact with few more. Please check with us in skype and let us know about your character info etc.

kelthuzad90's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used the 9/9 CM service for my lock. Everything was to time and smooth. The service was excellent, would definately recommend the service to those looking to get the CM's done before they are removed. Thank you very much.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast