[US] Wrath of the Lich King Collector's Edition CD KEY menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Smitten's Avatar i want to believe who even plays wow anymore 🤔
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    909/1036
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[US] Wrath of the Lich King Collector's Edition CD KEY

Selling a WotLK Collector's Edition code from US region (US, Oceanic, LatAm realms).

Buy with confidence. Previously an OC Super Mod, been around a long time, sold a lot of high end accounts. Any of the long time Staff & site members should be able to vouch for me.

Bitcoin (or Ethereum perhaps) strongly preferred, but I'll take bank transfer (to Australia) or Western Union too. PayPal available for repped members. Otherwise it's too much risk for me, and zero risk for you.

Price: $350 USD negotiable - about $300-$350 USD cheaper than sealed physical copies.

I'll happily send you the physical DVD with the code afterwards at my expense if you want it. Perfect to add to a cheap used CE from eBay/Craigslist or wherever.

Message me through OC messages or Discord if you're interested: smit#0496.
    Attached Images Attached Images [US] Wrath of the Lich King Collector's Edition CD KEY-56jl0q7-png 
    Last edited by Smitten; 04-30-2021 at 02:01 AM.

[US] Wrath of the Lich King Collector's Edition CD KEY