[EU/US] ★★ Mounts | Pets | The Insane | Custom Farm ★★ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    theniight's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been using this guy through the last 2 expansions for mounts, pets, fishing and reputation. This guy is really dedicated and trustworthy.
    Even after 5286 Pond Nettle tries and a new Wowhead record on missed attempts, he just keept going.

He is very very polite and always keeps you up-to-date with Progress on you orders.

[EU/US] ★★ Mounts | Pets | The Insane | Custom Farm ★★
    MWCC's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have used Grosmi several times and he is just phenomenal! Very reasonable with pricing, super quick with getting whatever job done you need done and friendly! Just an all around great guy! Also keeps you updated on a regular basis so you always know what's going on with your order. For those hesitant about giving your account info to an outsider so he can complete your order, don't be. I trust him implicitly and love this guy.

Gamehead1337's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is super kind and the prices are good, too! In my case, the order was delivered very fast, didnt even took a night for him to get me the voidtalon! Gladly again!

EDIT: He farmed the camel in uldum for me and was super kind again! The best service in my opinion and he's always there to chat!
    Last edited by Gamehead1337; 04-03-2018 at 03:58 PM.

scrubnubz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't usually trust anyone with any of my accounts .. but it seems i trusted the right person ( Grosmi7 The Legend )

bought 3 mounts:
    -TLPD
    -Void Talon
    -Camel Hoarder

All 3 completed within 2 days (with 2 Extra mounts as gift from him ). Kept me updated 24/7. Friendly + Fast service and most importantly he stays in constant communication with you(We had a chat several times and it was a pleasure knowing a guy like him).

Highly recommended for anyone willing to get any service he provides.

Cant wait for BFA to get all the mounts he can farm
    Last edited by scrubnubz; 04-17-2018 at 03:55 PM.

Nick Wattanavekin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing service. Dedicated, always keeping me updated on progress number of kills etc. more than reasonable prices! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Helped me with my last stretch to 300

k1_shankz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Third order with him and as always, amazing service, professional manners and friendly. He made me an awesome discount for Aeonaxx, TLPD, Poseidus, Lucid Nightmare and Riddler's Mind-Worm for a reasonable price (compared to other boosting services). He always keeps you updated on the order's progress, the service was fast like 2 days, this man is passionate and dedicate about his work. Don't worry about account sharing, he's a trustworthy person I definetly recommend this person who saved my life many times for farming mount.

StevoPC's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was very unsure at first to use this service, but for the price and times shown plus the great feedback, i decided to chance it and i couldnt be happier. Grosmi got me aeonaxx within 5 hours. I had spent over 150 hours over 2-3 weeks trying to get him myself with no luck. This guy knows the game inside out and not only that, he is a gentleman who you can have a nice conversation with. He kept me updates every hour or so even with screenshots. I cant thank Grosmi enough.

If you are having doubts, dont. This guy is legit and can take alot of the painful grinds out of the game for people who struggle with time.

Thank you so much mate. I'll be back soon

Stevo

StevoPC's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Made some more orders with Grosmi. After my first order went so smooth i decided i get a little more. Grosmi got me the grey riding camel, ashhide mushan beast and he completed 2 achiements for me which got me the red proto drake and the volcanic stone drake. He gave me a super good deal on them all at once and spent about 4-5 hours on ma acc over a few days as some achievements required that. I got constant updates on skype from grosmi so i always knew what stage we were at. Grosmi is a top man who takes pride in what he does and for the price its a no brainer . Ty again mate

spiffq8's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    10/10 service, Grosmi is amazing excellent communication, got the job done real quick, kept me updated on everything will defiantly be using his service again this is your go to guy.

Ebecanezar23's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Made an account to leave feedback for Grosmi7. He helped me get some mounts that I had been unsuccessful in obtaining for sometime. He is a class act and kept me updated on progress throughout the entire process. Thanks again for the help!

Azoren's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchased Grosmi's mount farming service. Got me every WoD world mount, the forgotten hippogryph, uldum camel, tlpd, and aeonnaxx. All in less than 9 days. The man is magic. Definitely recommend buying his services. He keeps you up to date and even sends screenshots while he camps mounts.

spiffq8's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Recently bought another service from grosmi7, great service yet again, the man is dedicated to his work stayed up over 28 hrs to get me my tlpd

Kallisti's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just purchased a Void Talon farming service from Grosmi after several frustrating years of trying to find the mount myself. This has by far been the best WoW service I have ever purchased from anyone hands down. He was patient, super friendly, and VERY quick to get me the mount as well as keeping me updated. I know that if I ever need another service I'll be contacting Grosmi again.

drazalak's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So i?ve bought Voidtalon & TLPD from Grosmi7

very plesant and fast guy.

He kept udpateing me on progress, we were even small talking dureing the "boost" on skype.
    He is the REAL deal, effective and supportive and throws around with way to many good and tempting offers.

this will not be my last purchase of him

110% reliable and would absolutely recommend - top service!

-Drazalak

suzukicy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you do mage towers with prequest ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro