Achievement and Character Boosting menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

mykulstehler's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Achievement and Character Boosting

Hello, I am Mykul and I have been playing WoW since the beginning of Wrath of the Lich King. Since then I have played in numerous raiding guilds and pvp guilds. Around the end of WotLK I began to bot and through my botting practices have yet to be caught. During these past few years I have learned tricks to boost achievements and characters alike and now I am wanting to sell my services to others. What you will get with my services is a safe transaction process through paypal, fast service, and reliable customer support. Currently I am offering my services in achievement boosting, character leveling, professions, and PvE gearing. Below you will find a list of my most common services and fees.

*Reputations
    "The Beloved" - $60.00
    Insane in the Membrane - $25.00 (+$25.00 if no rogue is present on the account)
    Individual Exalted status - $5.00 - $20.00 (Depending on time and complexity of the faction)

*Quests
    Loremaster - $100.00

*Price is reduced depending on amount already completed.

Character Progression
    Character 1-90 - $40.00 (Takes up to 12 days without heirlooms)
    Full Timeless Isle Gear - $20.00
    Justice Point Cap - $10.00
    Raid Finder - $30.00

Professions
    All gathering professions and secondary professions - $7.50
    All crafting professions - $15.00 ($20.00 if proper gathering professions are not on the account)

Misc Services
    Name Grab - $20.00 per name (Allows a name which is taken already to be given to you. If unsuccessful you don't have to pay.

If you have any questions about my services --whether it be time till completion, price, and or safety-- I encourage you to contact me on the forum or through skype. I take customer service seriously and I will work with my customers to create a service that best fits them.
    Last edited by mykulstehler; 06-10-2014 at 09:37 AM. Reason: Clarification of pricing

Achievement and Character Boosting
    jameskrayhall's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    deleted comment
    Last edited by jameskrayhall; 07-02-2018 at 03:26 AM.