Personal Cross Realm Hack menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

adolphin's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Personal Cross Realm Hack

Hello all,

I've been playing / hacking wow for a few years now, and unfortunately, I'm bored of it. So I'm selling my cross realm zone hack. It's functionality is similar to the public peerblock one posted, but with mine you can move freely around the zone. Does not consume any in game item, or require anything special. Just the program and a flying mount. The program itself is a .dll which was written by a friend of mine and perfected by myself. The hack includes a method to block cross realm zoning / continent zoning from ingame with the touch of a button. This effect will persist until you turn it off or restart wow. (This itself is very useful in modern exploitation).

This hack can be used to get yourself TLPD / Aeonnax / whatever rare hunter pets you want etc. Basically the same as the peerblock method but without the movement / timing / item limitation.

I can't really say how the hack works without giving it away 100%. If you are a serious buyer please post here and I can provide some proof.

ADMINS: I read the forum rules, it said you need permission to sell a bot. I didn't see anything about hacks, but if this is still the case with hacks please just let me know.
    I'm not a narcissist, you idiot.

Personal Cross Realm Hack
    number2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey kinda interested hit me up

adolphin's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    please re-add me on skype, I had a problem with it.
    I'm not a narcissist, you idiot.

TrustedXet's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Add my skype
    Max.Falkman