WTT Wotlk molten account to a cata account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

qxnztar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTT Wotlk molten account to a cata account

Hey as the title says im looking to trade my wotlk molten account for a cata account on molten instead, since i got abit bored with wotlk and want to try 85 instead now

My chars is: 80 Human Paladin - Blues and abit epics nothing special, located as alliance on Ragnaros. 80 Belf warlock nearly full epics but nothing special, located as horde on Ragnaros. And a 80 Troll warrior, this char got full BiS for pvp with Smourne and all the good pve offpieces with full wrathfull also located on Ragnaros.

I'm looking for a 85 account, i don't care if you only got 1 or more 85's aslong as the char is BiS geared or close to! As my warrior is, and it doesn't matter which of the servers the char is placed on, besides Warsong ofc.

If you got anything your looking for to trade, add my on my skype: qxnbabzen and we'll talk further!

Scammers i've done ALOT of trades, so i know how to spot one. Don't bother pls, just a waste of time for both you and me.

WTT Wotlk molten account to a cata account
    qxnztar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump still up for trading! doesnt matter if ur char got good pve or pvp gear. as long as it's close to BiS geared!