[US-A] - **ONE* Gladiator Spot || 0 || 0 Self Play menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Smitten's Avatar i want to believe who even plays wow anymore 🤔
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    909/1036
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[US-A] - **ONE* Gladiator Spot || $400 || $600 Self Play

As the title says.

Myself and my team are selling one spot for Gladiator this season on US Alliance only.

We have two options:

Pilot: $400 USD - myself or a team-mate will play your character well into Gladiator rating in the 3v3 bracket.

Self Play: $600 USD - you play your own character and join us in the 5v5 bracket. You're welcome to join us on Skype, learn from some great players, learn more about your class and how to handle certain situations and comps, ask us any question about PvP and just have an all-round good time (one of us are female!). We will give you a discount if you're experienced and geared. If you've never broken 1550, that's fine too

We have the following requirements for any potential buyers:

Pilot: Be willing to let us use your account for 2-3 days, sometimes less. You cannot log in during this period. You must have a minimum of full honour gear that is fully gemmed and enchanted, or be willing to let us do it for you. One of our healers will privately stream the matches for you, if you wish.

Self Play: Be around for 2-3 days, for 1-2 hours a day. We'll most likely queue Friday night, Saturday and Sunday (US time), though this is open for negotiation. Fully honour geared and basic class knowledge. Able to follow simple instructions (Sheep X, Blind Y, etc). Have a sense of humour, we can be quite offensive in Skype - not towards you, just immature and politically inappropriate jokes.

About us:

We're a bunch of guys, and a girl, who have been doing PvP in WoW before Battlegrounds even existed. Between us, we've gotten over 40 Gladiator achievements and 15 Hero achievements on our own characters, and more on previous carries for private clients.

Two of us are in University and two of us have full time jobs.

University people have textbook payments coming up shortly, and they're expensive, so we're doing this.

Payment:

Due to the expensive nature of the product and the risk involved as sellers, we will require payment through Western Union if you do not have an extensive trading history on this or other websites. All payment is to be made prior to the pilot/carry.

If you are an established member of this community, or any other reputable community, we're happy to discuss payment through PayPal in increments (at 1800, 2200 and Gladiator range) or in full after completion, depending on how established you are.

Interested?:

Send me a Private Message with your Skype. DO NOT ADD ME FIRST.

We will show our characters in-game to serious potential buyers.

We may require you to play games with us or us to play your character later in the season if cutoffs shift a lot.

[US-A] - **ONE* Gladiator Spot || 0 || 0 Self Play
    Smitten's Avatar i want to believe who even plays wow anymore 🤔
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    909/1036
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last guy fell through. Available once again.