Battle.net Account name change Method menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Avalantos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Battle.net Account name change Method

Welcome!
    Long time lurker and buyer here. After having so much trouble with accounts and other items I had purchased with blizzard I have decided to sell my method of changing the account name on your battle.net account.

I feel something this easy should not be priced too high and as an outcome I will be selling the method an unlimited amount for a small fee per customer
    I am also open to the idea of selling the method and aiding in the skills required for a high price 1 time deal. Following this I will close shop and not pass on this method again.

This method has not failed me before though I am in no way saying it cannot fail. If it does fail, a refund will not be offered. This method can also cause a lot of trouble if you are caught out. Be careful, and be smart guys.

I will only be willing to sell to members who are reasonably established here or those I feel I can trust.
    I am also open to the trade of services.

Now then, for the open shop special and new years bonus!!

Method: £40
    Method with Aid from myself: £80
    Method with full rights: £400

I can understand that I am a new seller here and you have every right to be skeptical, as an outcome I will be willing to share the method, free of charge with some very well established and trustworthy members who I can trust not to sell the method on.

I would like to point out that I am merely selling the method, you then proceed to follow the instructions and change the name yourself.

PM me for my skype details.

Thanks all, and merry xmas.
    Last edited by Avalantos; 12-29-2013 at 11:12 AM.

Battle.net Account name change Method