Battle.net account with World of Warcraft (4 lvl 90's) and SC2 [original owner] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ilGosu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Battle.net account with World of Warcraft (4 lvl 90's) and SC2 [original owner]

Hey guys, I'm selling a Battle.net account with both World of Warcraft and Starcraft 2 (with a free name change available). I am the original owner of this account, as stated in the title. I tried selling it on craigslist but got nothing but scammers, so I'll try to sell it here. I'll write some features about the World of Warcraft account as well as provide (hidden) armory links below. I'll also write some info on the Starcraft 2 account at the bottom.

-Game time until 11/30/2013
    -81,000+ gold and counting.
    -Mounts include: Albino Drake, Azure Cloud Serpent, Black Drake, Bronze Drake, Riding Camels (2 colors), Celestial Steed ($30.00 mount in WoW shop), Crimson Primal Direhorn, Dark Phoenix, Flying Carpet, Fossilized Raptor, Kor'kron Annihilator, Obsidian Nightwing (2 person mount from RaF), Raven Lord, Wooly Mammoth (among MANY others, i just listed the most rare)
    -Pets include: Core Hound Pup, Gold Mini Jouster, Lost of Lordaeron, Plump Turkey, Sinister Squashling, Spring Rabbit, Wood Frog, Tree Frog, and some others.
    -Titles: Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Firelord, of the Nightfall, the Noble, the Patient, the Pilgrim
    -4555 Achievement Points
    -Hunter is captain of 1640 rated 2v2 team, so 1750 achievement isn't far.
    -600 Enchanting, 600 Tailoring, 600 Mining
    -600 Archeology on multiple characters, along with lots of fun items from this.
    -As seen in armories, all 90s are FULLY GEARED for PvP, including optimal enchants and gems, so grinding BGs for honor is not needed.
    -Multiple Feats of Strength
    -Lots of Heirloom items so leveling alts is fast.

CHARACTERS:
    -90 Orc Hunter (488 ilvl) WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.
    -90 Orc Warrior (488 ilvl) WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.
    -90 Undead Death Knight (488 ilvl) WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.
    -90 Tauren Paladin (475 ilvl) WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.
    Other Non-90 Characters:
    -87 Troll Druid
    -87 Orc Rogue
    -85 Undead Mage (different server than the rest)
    -80 Pandaren Monk
    -69 Orc Shaman
    -Also, on another server: 70 Warlock, 62 Hunter, 62 Shaman

*STARCRAFT 2 INFO:
    -0 Games Played this Season
    -4148 Total Career Games
    -Highest Team Rating: Platinum
    -Highest 1v1 Rating: Bronze
    -Multiple Feats of Strength
    PORTRAITS:
    -500 Team Wins as Terran (and all below)
    -500 Team Wins as Zerg (and all below)
    -500 Team Wins as Protoss (and all below)
    -1000 Team Wins as Random (and all below)
    -Orlan portrait for winning a Free For All against 7 Elite A.I. Opponents

If you're interested, message me or comment below with your skype name and I'll add you on skype, and we can talk there. I would prefer to use Paypal for payment.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by ilGosu; 10-30-2013 at 10:49 AM.

Battle.net account with World of Warcraft (4 lvl 90's) and SC2 [original owner]