WTS Blizzard Store Exploit - Get FREE products! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

vixz's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS Blizzard Store Exploit - Get FREE products!

Hello members of onwedcore

I am willing to sell the method of getting free products from the EU blizzard store. This method does not use any sort of card payment.

The method will allow you to receive any product from the blizzard store for free INCLUDING THE NEW HELMS. Please note the only product you can not get is Gametime.

The products you get with the use of this method is temporary, lasts 12 - 48hours.

I am selling this method for 10EUR or 40k Gold on the following servers: Stormscale H.

Once payment is received I will provide a image file containing instructions of this method, I can also provide assistance for customers with any problems. People may question my legitimacy so to prove that I know this method you can ask for any product in the blizzard store and I will give you it for free.

If you are interested in this method please contact me on Skype: streakhd

WTS Blizzard Store Exploit - Get FREE products!
    cukiemunster's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)