β–…β–‡β–ˆβ–“ Since 2013 [EU / US] FATED RAIDS πŸ€ DUNGEONS πŸ€TORGHAST πŸ€15% OFF β–“β–ˆ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Rgthreex's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great guys ordered 2200 they got it done even with mmr reset would recommend A++++

β–…β–‡β–ˆβ–“ Since 2013 [EU / US] FATED RAIDS πŸ€ DUNGEONS πŸ€TORGHAST πŸ€15% OFF β–“β–ˆ
    Itachiiiiiiiiiiiii's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchased a boost from them yesterday for 3vs3 to 2200. Had a complication with the other dps that was in the group, said they have to postpone until tomorrow. I hope for the best. Will update once completed.

jlam's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good job guys, +1

Leprestore's Avatar Member Professional WoW Booster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    35 (91%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We currently don't accept RBG and arena boost orders on US. Most of the orders complete. Other customers got full refund. Many of our players are from the Ukraine and have no connection due to crisis: BBC News - Ukraine crisis timeline
    We pray for the crisis end. War brings only mess

dawsintron's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just paid for an EU RBG boost so hopefully the above wont affect it.

UPDATE; had nothing but issues so far. will update tomorrow.
    DAY 2: got finished few hours after they started, didnt tell me it was finished i found out myself after my armory updated, good price, probably wouldnt use again.
    Last edited by dawsintron; 03-04-2014 at 10:54 AM.

xKIKIx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome service, i need some special achievements with the boost and it was insanely fast. Gj all, I'm looking for more services for the future

Araaaa's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very good service! Great 9/9 CM's, no problems. Polite and safe. Got my best recomendations

KobetheGOAT's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of all, ive lurked this site for years, never had the need to post or make an account.. that would be the reason my join date and posts are so low.. so before assuming that they made there own acc and posting responses / feedbacks (which i thought they had done at first) im telling you this is a legit review

These guys are legit.. I saw this post and took a chance.. i dont usually believe in these kind of services being trustworthy so i thought i would just risk it for once. Firstly i spoke via there online chatbox on there site which isreal professional, the dude answered all my questions and explained the services in more detail... secondly he added me on skype and we spoke more about which service.. i bought the boost and just waited.. a couple hours went by ( he was assembling the team for the boost in this time ) and before i knew it they were away .... they livestream too so its great to check out your progress . After doing this service with these guys i will 100% go back to them for there quick response time (which i feel is most important via skype to help the customer feel there not being scammed .. and the speed at which they complete your request is astounding !) Definately the best boosting service i could of wished for !!

Leprestore is #1 !!!

Thanks guys

DeePee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome service, used a lot of services here on OC in the past, with this one I can tell you the communication from them was very good and they accomodated my special request with the arena service for a really good price, would use again probably ^^

Leprestore's Avatar Member Professional WoW Booster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    35 (91%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    10% discount for tomorrow horde 25man SoO normal boost!(remember that SoO became cross-realmed) full clear with all loot for ur spec!
    Have 2 slots left for warrior, paladin, priest, warlock, shaman (resto/elem), monk (heal)

Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    35 (91%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    15% discount for Monday horde 25man SoO normal boost!(remember that SoO became cross-realmed) full clear with all loot for ur spec!
    Have 2 slots left for DK, Mage, Pala, Moonkin, Priest, Warlock
    <---clickable
    Last edited by Leprestore; 04-24-2014 at 11:08 AM.

Wksqt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys,

I already bought 0-2500 in RBGs when it was possible in S12 AND S13. I also bought several RBG wins in S14 and S15 and for a few Euros its totally worth it.
    It's very fast, no communication problems and no wrong behavior or something like that.

I can totally vouch for him, he a trustworthy man. If u have any questions, ask me anytime.

You should buy here.

- Just wanted to share my experience.

Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    35 (91%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Wksqt View Post
    Hey guys,

I already bought 0-2500 in RBGs when it was possible in S12 AND S13. I also bought several RBG wins in S14 and S15 and for a few Euros its totally worth it.
    It's very fast, no communication problems and no wrong behavior or something like that.

I can totally vouch for him, he a trustworthy man. If u have any questions, ask me anytime.

You should buy here.

- Just wanted to share my experience.
    Thank you very much, sir ^^ I hope you come for more

Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    35 (91%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Promotion is over
    Last edited by Leprestore; 04-27-2014 at 10:04 AM. Reason: end of promotion

robertb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys i just payed for an Arena Master Boost! Today i was promised to see some results. I will let you know how it works.

DAY1 : They have played a few 5v5s - 19 games - got some rating and an achiv.
    DAY2 : They only played 1 game
    DAY3 : They told me there are some problems with mmr but my order will be completed in 3-4 days

I will update this
    Last edited by robertb; 04-28-2014 at 03:12 AM.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast