β–…β–‡β–ˆβ–“ Since 2013 [EU / US] FATED RAIDS πŸ€ DUNGEONS πŸ€TORGHAST πŸ€15% OFF β–“β–ˆ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415 LastLast
    Jotta2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Incredible service!

I went to their website, placed an order for a Mage Tower boost. Not even 1 hour later, they'd finished my order!! I was worried my character, which has only 1 legendary (for the wrong spec) would be too weak, but the booster won over the challenge!! Leprestore clearly employs very skilled boosters, their customer support is AMAZING and their prices are the best! Extremely trustworthy, and I'll be returning to place orders again for services from them! 10/10!

β–…β–‡β–ˆβ–“ Since 2013 [EU / US] FATED RAIDS πŸ€ DUNGEONS πŸ€TORGHAST πŸ€15% OFF β–“β–ˆ
    Harding931's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought 3x 100-110 character boost, quick to respond, I'll update when they actually start and finish (told 72 hours)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I must say 18 hours later...1 lvl on my hunter...1 on my pally none on my DK...not to mention 2 hours later no sign of the 250k gold i bought...at this point I'm starting to think this may be a scam

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Harding931 View Post
    I must say 18 hours later...1 lvl on my hunter...1 on my pally none on my DK...not to mention 2 hours later no sign of the 250k gold i bought...at this point I'm starting to think this may be a scam
    I stand corrected, pally currently at 106- DK still 100 - still no sign of my gold tho haha

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All in all, bought 3 boosters, decided to down the time, by leveling 1 myself, the booster leveld 2 in around 12 hours total, took a while to get going tho, but the end result is 2 brand new 110's, the 250k gold on the other hand is nowhere to be seen, as they use 3rd party traders its been a good 30+ hours now and not a single gold to be seen

Leprestore's Avatar Member Professional WoW Booster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    35 (91%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well...Leveling it by yourself was totally your decision as you initially purchased 3x powerleveling 48 hours each = 6 days on the order completion

So you asked us to modify your order to the 2x powerleveling 24 hrs each
    We're flexible and we LOVE our customers ^_^
    Your order been completed even faster, didn't it?

Sorry for the issues with the gold
    It's not our topseller tbh, but thank you for pointing out the things we could improve Next time we'll deliver the gold in time!
    <div class=bbcode_container>
	<div class=bbcode_description>Code:</div>
	<pre class=bbcode_code>https://leprestore.com/?utm_source=ownedcore&utm_medium=ownedcore&utm_campaign=Leprestore_General</pre>
</div>

Moosebear1997's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Two thumbs' up from me! Helped me get the werebear I wanted so badly, but pretty clearly wasn't going to get thanks to horrible attention span making the mage tower challenge just about impossible. Big hugs to Mr Bear Booster.

Fun fact is their site says "give us 15 minutes to contact you" and it took exactly 15 minutes for them to contact me. True to their word. lol

Here's a picture of my werebear relaxing with Tank the baby clefthoof. Having a fantastic day indeed.

Nicejugs819's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought 4 items for my DH and first raid was shit luck, so probably will take 2 more weeks atleast to get the items.
    Last edited by Nicejugs819; 11-15-2017 at 04:09 PM.

Nicejugs819's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    deletedddddd
    Last edited by Nicejugs819; 11-15-2017 at 04:14 PM. Reason: none

Andehpwn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered a kill, scheduled it less than 6 hours later. Very fast.

HOWEVER, they weren't honest (said there was some "confusion") and I was given a ML run instead of PL.

Very fast service, just make sure you get what you asked for.

sharkerzz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can vouch for them, legit service, ordered 3 boosts 100-1100 already and they delivered ASAP, thanks

Sturmtod's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought 2 Mage Tower Boosts. Support was very friendly and quick. Booster was patient and very skilled. Both Challenges were done in like 20-30 Minutes. I'll buy more from this seller, don't hesitate, just buy something and be happy.

theberg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Asked about a +15 and a Heroic Antorus run. Had a ton of questions, as this is the first time I have ever used any service like this.

My observations:
    Any worry I had was gone within 45 seconds of contact (and they contacted me within seconds of me adding them on Skype, SUPER fast). Very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. I was both surprised and extremely happy with the conversation.
    Minutes later, the +15 was set up and ready to go. I was very nervous about handing over the "keys", but it went as smooth as glass, no issues. The run was finished very, VERY quickly.

Even better, the Heroic Antorus is scheduled for later this very same day. I already feel comfortable and confident it will be another winning and issue free experience, because that's all I have seen thus far.

If you are on the fence and not sure about trusting someone else with your info and to pilot your account (as I was before contact), THESE are the people you want to work with. Professional, fast, and no jerking you around with "I will contact you another time, when I have a spot". The schedule is open and honest and you know when and what is happening with your toon every single step of the way.

5 star raring, two thumbs up, 10/10

*EDIT*
    The Heroic Antorus went every bit as smoothly as I predicted. Top notch pilot took wonderful care of my toon.
    I cannot recommend this service highly enough!
    Last edited by theberg; 12-16-2017 at 12:49 AM. Reason: Update

wuggie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great service, bought an Antorus heroic boost to check it out, from I paid till I was invited, it took about 3 minutes I would say.

few wipes, but it gives you time to set up a boosted 110

Service: 5/5
    Price: 5/5
    The run: 4/5
    Easiness: 5/5

Fursty's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)