🌍 EU/US DRAGONFLIGHT πŸ”₯ VOTI πŸ”₯ Mythic+ πŸ”₯ Arena/RBG πŸ”₯Gear Boost πŸ”₯ Leveling πŸ”₯ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 9 of 120 FirstFirst ... 567891011121359109 ... LastLast
    Evergreenz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very skilled people, took me thru 2 CMs on very short time and they extended their normal boost time to fit me in

These guys are amazing if you need your Challenge Conqueror Gold I recommend them

🌍 EU/US DRAGONFLIGHT πŸ”₯ VOTI πŸ”₯ Mythic+ πŸ”₯ Arena/RBG πŸ”₯Gear Boost πŸ”₯ Leveling πŸ”₯
    BoostRoom's Avatar Site Donator Professional Boosting Service
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    355 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Evergreenz View Post
    Very skilled people, took me thru 2 CMs on very short time and they extended their normal boost time to fit me in

These guys are amazing if you need your Challenge Conqueror Gold I recommend them
    Thanks for support and comment, bumping post

Pilsneren's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Legit buyer here - -

Pluses:
    good, fast, funny, amazing boosters, cheap, friendly, able to teach you a trick or two, discount once you've traded with them
    minuses:
    Native language during the boost, can be a little too unserious (But do get it done swiftly still!)

overall a 9/10 score from me, very nice people and amazing boosters

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    355 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Pilsneren View Post
    Legit buyer here - -

Pluses:
    good, fast, funny, amazing boosters, cheap, friendly, able to teach you a trick or two, discount once you've traded with them
    minuses:
    Native language during the boost, can be a little too unserious (But do get it done swiftly still!)

overall a 9/10 score from me, very nice people and amazing boosters
    Ty for your support

Neroc's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bought 7 dungeons from these guys this evening,did them all in like hour and a half,they are good team very experienced and they know what they are doing. they have big + from me and i will definitley recommend them any1 who wants to buy safe and fast boost. cheers

howtobabies's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Verdict Note: No comments
    Thanks for the help, legit boost. <3

howtobabies's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't know if i messed something up, oh well. It's all safe and sound. Done within 3 1hour pots, Roughly 2hours and 30minutes.

falldownts's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried buying boost from these guys and I got appointed time for the boost for the next day 21:00. The next day at 21:10 I got told that they could not do the boost and I'd have to get a new time.
    Basically wasted my time and my evening for trying to sort out a run with these guys, good luck to others who are looking in to getting a boost my experience was not the best.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    355 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by falldownts View Post
    Tried buying boost from these guys and I got appointed time for the boost for the next day 21:00. The next day at 21:10 I got told that they could not do the boost and I'd have to get a new time.
    Basically wasted my time and my evening for trying to sort out a run with these guys, good luck to others who are looking in to getting a boost my experience was not the best.
    Well for sure you dont understand how the schedule is working, ppl are waiting for over 10 days to get boost on other services and so far we managed to cover all customers within few days from the day when order was made.
    Every day we got like 4 customers and if we try to apoint boost time as customer you should try to show a bit of patience and to have a proper communication on skype.
    P.S. realy dunno who are you cause cannot match your Ownedcore name with skype names but as far as can see on skype all boosts are covered and scheduled, so it would be realy nice to actually figure out who are you.

falldownts's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We did have proper communication / chat in skype, it was you who offered me the time to get boosted and then I agreed on it. Instead of a boost I got told that it could not be done after the boost was already suppose to start, now if I would of heard this information lets say 3 hours before the boost I still could of made some other plans for my evening but instead I ended up waiting for nothing. Now I'm not sure if you sold my boost spot for some VIP person or if your reasoning was really legit but you should not make promises that you can't keep.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    355 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bumping post, we are online !

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    355 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by falldownts View Post
    We did have proper communication / chat in skype, it was you who offered me the time to get boosted and then I agreed on it. Instead of a boost I got told that it could not be done after the boost was already suppose to start, now if I would of heard this information lets say 3 hours before the boost I still could of made some other plans for my evening but instead I ended up waiting for nothing. Now I'm not sure if you sold my boost spot for some VIP person or if your reasoning was really legit but you should not make promises that you can't keep.
    Its a schedule, not promises, communication is a factor, we are not robots we are ppl, even with us something could get wrong and prevent us to get you boosted right at that time.
    Patience is realy important and understanding from both sides. We had irl situation and honest apologizes from our side.

cursevision's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice job guys , u guys have done a great job . pro skills , fast run and also u guys were friendly . thx for the boost

dannyd21's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got my paladin boosted by them, i play holy/prot spec and literally have no idea what ret spec is all about, but they smashed through the dungeons in no time, awesome job and nice guys...cheers.

Zwaparn's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone!
    Bought boost from these guys a few days ago, they are very safe and helped me with all of my questions. They are also very trustworthy as they played my character but there was some delay because of some temporary problems. Besides that, they are very good and I highly recommend them!^^

Page 9 of 120 FirstFirst ... 567891011121359109 ... LastLast