🌍 EU/US DRAGONFLIGHT πŸ”₯ VOTI πŸ”₯ Mythic+ πŸ”₯ Arena/RBG πŸ”₯Gear Boost πŸ”₯ Leveling πŸ”₯ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 87 of 120 FirstFirst ... 37838485868788899091 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1796
    Remindz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really nice and quick service with probably the friendliest support i've talked with so far Keep up the good work guys.
    Done 9/9 CM
    Legit, cheap and fast ! :gusta:

🌍 EU/US DRAGONFLIGHT πŸ”₯ VOTI πŸ”₯ Mythic+ πŸ”₯ Arena/RBG πŸ”₯Gear Boost πŸ”₯ Leveling πŸ”₯
    sbx500's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought 3 boosts from these guys and in a period of 3 days all my 3 characters had 9/9 gold each boost took at most 2 hours really good players, very kind, also helped me when i needed with tacts and everything i recommend them 5/5 stars will be coming back for more

Fellface's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great guys, bought the last boss for green fire on my warlock, they made it look easy, nice and cheap and streamed it for me aswell would definitely recommend and do challenge mode with them sometime 5/5

Oliver.enmark@live.se's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Third time i got 9/9 Gold boost from this guys! As always they are realy professional and fast. A++++

Thanks again from a realy happy customer!

BaconLord's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was a bit wary about the service at first-- I mean who wouldn't be right?
    But everything went perfect, with a few bumps along the way.
    Ended up playing with these guys myself because they were missing a man, they were really patient and clear with running through the dungeons and where you had to stand and what to do.
    There was a little problem with a server shutdown, but we just rescheduled the last run and now I'm pretty damn happy with my new transmog set and some green fire to go with it.

I DEFINITELY recommend these guys if you've been thinking about getting a Challenge Mode boost before the new patch hits-- you don't have a lot of time left people!
    I'll likely get another boost myself for another toon.

DreamsRemade's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By the ammount of times (7 characters) I've used theire service I don't need to tell you that these guys are legit. I would really recommend them if you're planning on buying a boost for CMs!

Xhias's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    10/10 first time getting boosted with these guy would get boosted again.

ObsidianShard1022's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I purchased a boost from them a few days and they were very friendly and helpful with any questions I had and completed 9/9 runs in a matter of hours.. Great team work and always fun to watch. Keep up the good work guys thanks again and definitely I highly recommend them..

Cheezdoodles's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Delivering as always

Delivering as always
    Last edited by Cheezdoodles; 08-15-2014 at 12:41 PM.

MYOB's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Look no further!

Don't really do dungeons (skipped straight to lfr) and later couldn't find a full group to master/complete challenge modes. With time running out, I decided to take the less stressful route. I preferred a 9/9 piloted run, given my lack of Pandaria dungeon experience, but was also, of course, concerned about risking my account's safety. I did a ton of online research to see what options there were and BoostRoom had the most readily available and prolific feedback, with reasonable prices. I read through it, searched for customers that had more than one or two posts on these forums, who also provided feedback on services other than BoostRoom (worried about fake feedback - I'm so suspicious!). I even sent a private message to a repeat customer and ongoing OwnedCore forums member, who got back to me with glowing references, plus assurances based on multiple, personal experiences, that my account would be in safe hands.

My perhaps extreme paranoia paid off, because I am now the proud owner of 9/9 CM gold on my Paladin, with another boost booked for my Warlock - PLUS I have two boosts booked for hubby's characters - all piloted runs. The U.S. team did a fantastic job, and they're just a terrific bunch of people. They kept me updated via Skype messaging, plus I was able to watch the entire streamed run, which I found both (surprisingly) entertaining and educational. You can see the end result below!

Whether you are looking for a self-played run (my group included a self-play customer, who received patient and easy to follow guidance), or to have someone run your toon for you, THEY ARE TRULY LEGIT.

shawn3007's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These guys are the real deal!!!!!!! I payed for service and I was very hesitant about acc share.
    They re-assured me that it was all ok and fully explained the process to put my nerves at ease.
    Within 3hrs I had my set and mount. Truly amazing service and I will definitely be using it again!!!

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by shawn3007; 08-16-2014 at 03:25 PM.

shawn3007's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome!!!!!!
    Last edited by shawn3007; 08-16-2014 at 03:30 PM.

x3KrT3x's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone. I recently purchased few stocks of GOLD from them. They handed me the money after about 25 30 minutes. If you guys need golds just buy all golds u want from BoostRoom, they are fast and its VERY VERY cheap! Also, what I like mostly is that I can write to them on skype, and its easy to get in touch for when I order some things from the site, and this is awesome, they even answer very quickly! I will definetly come back here when I need gold, and also I will probably buy a CMs boost 9/9, so be ready, just in case!!! Thanks alot guys, for your service, you all are amazing.

metacore's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome guys!! bought a acct share boost from them. Done within 3 hrs of start!!! would def recommend. =D

beeno88's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I purchased a normal boost from these guys on Saturday and received my achievements, transmog, mount, and title within 24 hours. They were extremely helpful and patient the entire time, and most importantly, they were friendly. I searched through about 10 different challenge boosting services before deciding on Boost Room and I'm glad I did it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants quick, helpful, and safe service. Thanks guys!

Last edited by beeno88; 08-17-2014 at 09:47 PM.