🌍 EU/US DRAGONFLIGHT πŸ”₯ VOTI πŸ”₯ Mythic+ πŸ”₯ Arena/RBG πŸ”₯Gear Boost πŸ”₯ Leveling πŸ”₯ menu

Shout-Out

Trade Details

Legendary Trade (Purple color)

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 37 of 120 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404187 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 1796
  1. #541
    BoostRoom's Avatar Site Donator Professional Boosting Service
    CoreCoins Purchaser Premium Seller
    Reputation
    20
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,003
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    355 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bumping post, boosting every night, reserve your spots on time

  2. #542
    Seruhio's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    25
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Status: Trade
    Awesome service. The whole team is great and they streamed the whole run. It tooks less than 3 hours. I'll buy more once I'm ready.

    Thank you very much BoostRoom.

  3. #543
    Silentsavior's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Status: Trade
    Easy, hassle free, and quick service.
    Made this account just to post. Bought a piloted run on US servers, within minutes of payment they were in the instance pulling.
    First experience on ownedcore and I'm glad it was with these guys, for those wondering about piloted challenge modes. Don't hesitate asking these guys!
    Thanks again, will return soon with more toons.

  4. #544
    Owatao's Avatar Private
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Status: Trade
    9/9 CM Gold Run, Epic Team, Explained great tactics for everything, very friendly. all was done in 2Β½ish hours. 100% legit and imo very cheap <3

    Super happy with my new tonk gear <3
    Last edited by Owatao; 03-04-2014 at 06:53 PM.

  5. #545
    insiidR's Avatar Private
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Status: Trade
    just finished getting boosted by BR, was skeptical about purchasing a boost this cheap at first but im glad i did, these guys are fast,efficient and the service is great. They were very friendly and helpful with any questions i had, they completed 9/9CM Gold in 3 hours. I'd use these guys again in the future. I HIGHLY recommend them. Thanks guys

  6. #546
    Unbreak123's Avatar Private
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Status: Trade
    Used BoostRoom service for the first time, it was quick and easy, and the service of communication is a very high standard. I'll definitly use their service again!

  7. #547
    yoname's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    6
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Status: Trade
    I buying CM gold 9/9, nice team, my char have a nice look !

    Thanks BoostRoom, lΓ©git !

  8. #548
    BoostRoom's Avatar Site Donator Professional Boosting Service
    CoreCoins Purchaser Premium Seller
    Reputation
    20
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,003
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    355 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Seruhio View Post
    Awesome service. The whole team is great and they streamed the whole run. It tooks less than 3 hours. I'll buy more once I'm ready.

    Thank you very much BoostRoom.
    Very nice customer, payment and acc sharing went realy smooth, looking further for more deals with you in future mate

  9. #549
    BoostRoom's Avatar Site Donator Professional Boosting Service
    CoreCoins Purchaser Premium Seller
    Reputation
    20
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,003
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    355 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Silentsavior View Post
    Easy, hassle free, and quick service.
    Made this account just to post. Bought a piloted run on US servers, within minutes of payment they were in the instance pulling.
    First experience on ownedcore and I'm glad it was with these guys, for those wondering about piloted challenge modes. Don't hesitate asking these guys!
    Thanks again, will return soon with more toons.
    Tyvm for choosing us, great customer, all went good without any problems, enjoy your rewards mate

  10. #550
    BoostRoom's Avatar Site Donator Professional Boosting Service
    CoreCoins Purchaser Premium Seller
    Reputation
    20
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,003
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    355 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Owatao View Post
    9/9 CM Gold Run, Epic Team, Explained great tactics for everything, very friendly. all was done in 2Β½ish hours. 100% legit and imo very cheap <3

    Super happy with my new tonk gear <3
    Tyvm for this awsome feeback, your tank looking awsome now mate

  11. #551
    BoostRoom's Avatar Site Donator Professional Boosting Service
    CoreCoins Purchaser Premium Seller
    Reputation
    20
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,003
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    355 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by insiidR View Post
    just finished getting boosted by BR, was skeptical about purchasing a boost this cheap at first but im glad i did, these guys are fast,efficient and the service is great. They were very friendly and helpful with any questions i had, they completed 9/9CM Gold in 3 hours. I'd use these guys again in the future. I HIGHLY recommend them. Thanks guys
    Thanks for support and for buying from us, hope so to see you again in future

  12. #552
    BoostRoom's Avatar Site Donator Professional Boosting Service
    CoreCoins Purchaser Premium Seller
    Reputation
    20
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,003
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    355 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Unbreak123 View Post
    Used BoostRoom service for the first time, it was quick and easy, and the service of communication is a very high standard. I'll definitly use their service again!
    Very nice customer, thanks for buying from us, enjoy your rewards

  13. #553
    BoostRoom's Avatar Site Donator Professional Boosting Service
    CoreCoins Purchaser Premium Seller
    Reputation
    20
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,003
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    355 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by yoname View Post
    I buying CM gold 9/9, nice team, my char have a nice look !

    Thanks BoostRoom, lΓ©git !
    Enjoy your rewards mate and looking forward for more deals with you in future

  14. #554
    BoostRoom's Avatar Site Donator Professional Boosting Service
    CoreCoins Purchaser Premium Seller
    Reputation
    20
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,003
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    355 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bumping post, grab your spot in March, short wait time, professional boosts on both sides EU and US on both factions.
    We are waiting for your requests on skype

  15. #555
    astrotheridon's Avatar Private
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Status: Trade
    Thank you ever so much for the fast and reliable service!
    I was really shocked at the great prices as well. Enjoying my new pretty phoenix and the transmog set




    Definitely money well spent


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:35 PM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2023 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2023 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search