🌍 EU/US DRAGONFLIGHT πŸ”₯ VOTI πŸ”₯ Mythic+ πŸ”₯ Arena/RBG πŸ”₯Gear Boost πŸ”₯ Leveling πŸ”₯ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 113 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1363109110111112113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 1796
    BoostRoom's Avatar Site Donator Professional Boosting Service
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    355 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Vyce View Post
    Hello,

I will give my first time experience for 8/8 cm gold with them. It was a long wait due to some issues with internet and daylight saving. Can't blame them because they are EU players on US servers and you all know blizzard connection isn't the best. But when they started my turn, it was absolutely flawless, quick, and fun with them. They knew what to do and even able to 4man (including me) some bosses. I definitely would buy from them again and will recommend them to anyone and everyone that asked. Thank you so much guys!
    Thank you so much for choosing BR! Hope to see you again in future!

🌍 EU/US DRAGONFLIGHT πŸ”₯ VOTI πŸ”₯ Mythic+ πŸ”₯ Arena/RBG πŸ”₯Gear Boost πŸ”₯ Leveling πŸ”₯
    Strideus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just completed a HFC HC run with them. The run itself went really fast and smooth. The only issue I had was the raid composition, in that I was competing for loot with 3 other people. Got another run for free though since I didn't get to loot the promised amount, but I think it would be more efficient to bring less people that share loot.

Would order from them again as it everything else was just perfect!

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    355 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Strideus View Post
    Just completed a HFC HC run with them. The run itself went really fast and smooth. The only issue I had was the raid composition, in that I was competing for loot with 3 other people. Got another run for free though since I didn't get to loot the promised amount, but I think it would be more efficient to bring less people that share loot.

Would order from them again as it everything else was just perfect!
    Thank you so much for choosing BR! Hope to see you again in future!

juliye's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    16/12
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought HFC hc 13/13 ml run last week and everything went smooth and got the boost at the same day,also have purchased a HFC Mythic 13/13ml run for this week which was supposed to be due yesterday, but because of Blizzard messing up their network servers it was unable to be done, so the boost was easily changed until today instead. Looking forward to it!

MrsAzz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there any US-Alliance Mythic BRF runs (loot and mount) available in the next 2 days?

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    355 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MrsAzz View Post
    Is there any US-Alliance Mythic BRF runs (loot and mount) available in the next 2 days?
    Can you add our skype: boost.room.us or come to livechat on our website
    I belive we can fix a raid for you

darth222's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered 8/8 Gold CM, was told a date three days later then messaged two hours later for group. A little over three hours later we beat everything. A lot of fun working through the dungeons and a very detailed and informed tank led the way. First boost I've ever bought and would highly recommend.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    355 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by darth222 View Post
    Ordered 8/8 Gold CM, was told a date three days later then messaged two hours later for group. A little over three hours later we beat everything. A lot of fun working through the dungeons and a very detailed and informed tank led the way. First boost I've ever bought and would highly recommend.
    Thank you so much for choosing BR and hope to see you again!

spanky0312's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/20
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered a Blackrock Mythic mount boost on friday selfplay.

Sunday I got an invite nice on time boss was killed in few minutes, best boost service.

Got Iron Reaver now [emoji5]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    355 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by spanky0312 View Post
    Ordered a Blackrock Mythic mount boost on friday selfplay.

Sunday I got an invite nice on time boss was killed in few minutes, best boost service.

Got Iron Reaver now [emoji5]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you so much for choosing BR and hope to see you again in future!

Elite58's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/3
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok so just completed a 8/8 cm gold run with these guys and thought I would leave a overall review so people know what to expect

First up I jumped on the website and had a few questions before I purchased a run so I jumped on their live help and someone answered me within a minute and was able to help me with them all, also they where able to tell me the next available time slot which was in 5 hrs and 22 min so I jumped at it and took the spot. I loved that I could pay in more then just USD or EUR as I am an Aussie and with currency conversions you never know what you will end up paying.

Come run time they where on time and super organized, invited me to group and summoned me to the first instance (and to all instances after that). The tank was extremely good at giving instructions and was very easy to understand (no thick accent), and you could tell the whole group is used to working together as the runs where super smooth and we had no wipes.

The team in general where great to have a chat with both in general and in relation to strats and even offered to chat with me in the future about tips for if I want to do the runs myself,

I will defiantly buy again from this team in the future and recommend them to everyone!!!

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    355 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Elite58 View Post
    Ok so just completed a 8/8 cm gold run with these guys and thought I would leave a overall review so people know what to expect

First up I jumped on the website and had a few questions before I purchased a run so I jumped on their live help and someone answered me within a minute and was able to help me with them all, also they where able to tell me the next available time slot which was in 5 hrs and 22 min so I jumped at it and took the spot. I loved that I could pay in more then just USD or EUR as I am an Aussie and with currency conversions you never know what you will end up paying.

Come run time they where on time and super organized, invited me to group and summoned me to the first instance (and to all instances after that). The tank was extremely good at giving instructions and was very easy to understand (no thick accent), and you could tell the whole group is used to working together as the runs where super smooth and we had no wipes.

The team in general where great to have a chat with both in general and in relation to strats and even offered to chat with me in the future about tips for if I want to do the runs myself,

I will defiantly buy again from this team in the future and recommend them to everyone!!!
    Thank you for ordering from BoostRoom and looking forward for more runs in future!

Jotta2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BoostRoom = the only seller that offered what I was looking for at a fair price, and also made me feel secure to the point of placing an order! I'll return to leave feedback once the order has been finished, but I already recommend BoostRoom to everyone I know thanks to how professional they are, the care they take to let you know how things will be done and their prices! All around awesome service and seller!

Update: Well, sadly RNG wouldn't favor us and the tiger didn't show up on the BMAH! However, I can say that throughout the entire experience, BoostRoom gave me daily updates (with screenshots of the BMAH window!), and were all around professional! When it became clear that the order could not be finished due to the gold cap increase, they offered me to either continue with a price change, or be refunded to replace the order when they've updated the cost for Legion. I chose the refund, and it was done in a flash! I will return to place my order again in the future, and I recommend BoostRoom to ANYONE! They're completely professional and trustworthy!
    Last edited by Jotta2; 07-20-2016 at 05:38 PM.

Viper2014's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BoostRoom is amazing as always! I was in need of a CM Gold run and they accommodated me right away! I was unprepared to run immediately but they waited patiently while I gathered the necessary pots and flasks, and off we went! 3 hours later, I had my Warlords CM Gold! The leader was very knowledgeable and acted professionally throughout the run. This is my fifth time doing business with BoostRoom since MoP and I have come away very pleased each time! I will certainly deal with them again in Legion!

Kanrethad's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is my 3rd run with Boostroom during WoD. Have been using their services since MoP! This time I bought an AFK run for my Shaman whom I haven't played at all during the whole expansion. Everything perfect and fast as usual!! Great service and communication! Professional in every aspect!!