🌍 EU/US DRAGONFLIGHT πŸ”₯ VOTI πŸ”₯ Mythic+ πŸ”₯ Arena/RBG πŸ”₯Gear Boost πŸ”₯ Leveling πŸ”₯ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 69 of 120 FirstFirst ... 19656667686970717273119 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1796
    EnjoyMyCookie's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GG

First i were going to buy a 8/9 CM gold boost, so I sendt them 10 euros so they knew i were a legit customer. By the time i got the boost I managed too do it myself so i asked if I could get gold instand if the Boost i originally had bought. it took these guys 1 hour to fix everything. I would recomend them to anyone i know. THESE GUYS IS THE SHIT!<3

🌍 EU/US DRAGONFLIGHT πŸ”₯ VOTI πŸ”₯ Mythic+ πŸ”₯ Arena/RBG πŸ”₯Gear Boost πŸ”₯ Leveling πŸ”₯
    Puk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought 9/9 boost. Went smooth and easy, definitely worth the money.

FredRiches's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In-case 1000 people giving positive feedback isn't enough of a good rep, here goes:

The Good

They were incredible concise about their information while having a level of professionalism AND friendliness beyond any other of the 10+ representatives I spoke to, and I was much more comfortable with the process regarding payment via paypal and the instructions given than any others. In addition to that, I think it really helped that the US side is exclusively in the business of "boosting" and not account/gold selling, making me far more comfortable with their motives.

As far as the actual run goes, in terms of required mats and gold, they have by far the lowest requirements I've seen, as for the run, they finished in a quick 3 hours. They offer recordings OR streaming for no extra charge, which I think is phenomenal.

Their costs are incredibly reasonable, much cheaper than other NA sellers, with the only noteworthy difference being that they don't use a VPN, which isn't necessary as hundreds of successful people before me can attest to, and after shopping around for a while, I found them to be the friendliest, and most open sellers on the market, along with the most readily available (I contacted them at 4am). It is important to note that they offer no additional incentive for leaving these testimonials. I (and I assume most of the people here) are just happy customers.

All in all, if you're considering buying a quick full CM gold run before the season ends (Which may be soon) I can't recommend these guys enough. They're local to US or EU, whichever you choose, are incredibly friendly and answered every single question I had about the process or their system. They did not refuse to tell me anything, and did it with a smile. Between the great price and the even better attitude, there was just NO reason to buy from anyone else.

The Bad

In all honesty, nothing.

robinlutz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

9/9 VIP Gold Challange Mode

These guys just finished 9/9 on my prot pally that didnt even have 463 in all slots.
    Very frendly to talk to, makes you feel really comfortable with spending money, account sharing and all that.
    Overall a very good service 10/10 would order again!

robinmiles1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great, quick service! nothing else you could need! Awesome run, no issues. Shiny new gear pic too!

BoostRoom's Avatar Site Donator Professional Boosting Service
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    355 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Horred View Post
    These guys know what they are doing. Telling what you are supposed to do easy and simple. I REALLY recommend these people, they are safe and fast. Get your rewards before it's to late!

Regards: Horred - Stormscale / Horde
    Thank you for support, enjoy your rewards and keep us in mind for future

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    355 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rellos View Post
    These guys are amazing, extremely professional and wiling to talk and work with you on the order like nothing I have seen before. I will be coming back again before expansions end that's for sure.
    Ty for choosing us and looking forward for more deals with you in future

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    355 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rellos View Post
    These guys are amazing, extremely professional and wiling to talk and work with you on the order like nothing I have seen before. I will be coming back again before expansions end that's for sure.
    Thanks for support and feedback! Enjoy your rewards

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    355 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by atetistu View Post
    Professionalism and fun... all that i can honestly say. got CM gold for 2 chars, easy when they are with you .

Regards: - Terenas/EU/Horde
    Thank you for making comment, keep us in mind for future

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    355 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Lolichild View Post

I got the account share 9/9 CM gave them the info the logged on turned on the stream and i was able to see them do it all took them around 2 hours went really fast would recommend them and I will probably buy again
    Thank you for great feedback with screenshoot, looking forward to do more deals with you in future

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    355 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sarthisut View Post
    2nd purchase with these guy 4th character CM mode boost !! Quick and reliable they even help me get the green fire. I can only recommend these guy as they are pro as hell. This time I just let them pilot my char ^^ and these guy keep me up to date all the time with the process and they can also stream the whole run. Will post screenshot later !! Thank you again Boostroom you are the best around !
    Thank you for feedback and for many orders, hope we continue with more deals

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    355 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by EnjoyMyCookie View Post
    First i were going to buy a 8/9 CM gold boost, so I sendt them 10 euros so they knew i were a legit customer. By the time i got the boost I managed too do it myself so i asked if I could get gold instand if the Boost i originally had bought. it took these guys 1 hour to fix everything. I would recomend them to anyone i know. THESE GUYS IS THE SHIT!<3
    Thank you for buying golds from us, spend it wisely

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    355 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Puk View Post
    Bought 9/9 boost. Went smooth and easy, definitely worth the money.
    Ty for order and support, enjoy your rewards

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    355 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by FredRiches View Post
    In-case 1000 people giving positive feedback isn't enough of a good rep, here goes:

The Good

They were incredible concise about their information while having a level of professionalism AND friendliness beyond any other of the 10+ representatives I spoke to, and I was much more comfortable with the process regarding payment via paypal and the instructions given than any others. In addition to that, I think it really helped that the US side is exclusively in the business of "boosting" and not account/gold selling, making me far more comfortable with their motives.

As far as the actual run goes, in terms of required mats and gold, they have by far the lowest requirements I've seen, as for the run, they finished in a quick 3 hours. They offer recordings OR streaming for no extra charge, which I think is phenomenal.

Their costs are incredibly reasonable, much cheaper than other NA sellers, with the only noteworthy difference being that they don't use a VPN, which isn't necessary as hundreds of successful people before me can attest to, and after shopping around for a while, I found them to be the friendliest, and most open sellers on the market, along with the most readily available (I contacted them at 4am). It is important to note that they offer no additional incentive for leaving these testimonials. I (and I assume most of the people here) are just happy customers.

All in all, if you're considering buying a quick full CM gold run before the season ends (Which may be soon) I can't recommend these guys enough. They're local to US or EU, whichever you choose, are incredibly friendly and answered every single question I had about the process or their system. They did not refuse to tell me anything, and did it with a smile. Between the great price and the even better attitude, there was just NO reason to buy from anyone else.

The Bad

In all honesty, nothing.
    Such detailed and awsome feedback (comment), thank you so much for support, enjoy your rewards and keep us in mind for future

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    355 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by robinlutz View Post
    These guys just finished 9/9 on my prot pally that didnt even have 463 in all slots.
    Very frendly to talk to, makes you feel really comfortable with spending money, account sharing and all that.
    Overall a very good service 10/10 would order again!

Ty for choosing us and for support with great screenshoots, hope to make more deals with you in future