🌍 EU/US DRAGONFLIGHT πŸ”₯ VOTI πŸ”₯ Mythic+ πŸ”₯ Arena/RBG πŸ”₯Gear Boost πŸ”₯ Leveling πŸ”₯ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 61 of 120 FirstFirst ... 11575859606162636465111 ... LastLast
    sarthisut's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They were very friendly and helpful not to mention that they are pro as hell !! What I really appreciate is that they are patience and they get their stuff done, they know their stuff. Legit boost, superfast and trustworthy.

🌍 EU/US DRAGONFLIGHT πŸ”₯ VOTI πŸ”₯ Mythic+ πŸ”₯ Arena/RBG πŸ”₯Gear Boost πŸ”₯ Leveling πŸ”₯
    Agamemnon733's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm really pleased with the service of Boostroom.com.Fast, cheap, great support and just really chilled.
    Done within a couple hours on my Warrior on EU after they reserved a spot for me already 3 days after contact.
    While my character was piloted I got updated after any completed dungeon on Skype and they answer on any given question about the boost or something ingame.

I'm happy that I chose the service of Boostroom.com and I am looking forward to more services of yours!

I'm a really transmog junkie and with the help of these guys my armory got even bigger!

Pepixo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can definately vouch for these guys, very friendly and funny. Time passed by quickly and I had loads of fun! I was a little concerned but their service was really 100% legit and safe.
    Dont hesitate and choose their service.
    I'm going to buy more 9/9 cms from them.

palastrix's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought the self play 9/9 gold and was extremely nervous at first as im sure everone would naturaly be, and it turns out they are real and seriously know what they are doing and dedicated to it.
    they ran me through all dungeons and took around 3hours 30mins ish, it was amazing finally getting the achievement and getting my mog, we finished around 1:30am and they still had to do more runs which just shows they are dedicated!
    Give these guys a go definately if your contemplating it, they will not let you down and 100% real. I even signed up to this website to leave feedback especially!
    Thank you again

Last edited by palastrix; 04-28-2014 at 05:43 PM.

arch3rr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought 60k gold went real fast and smooth thanks again mate

pleya's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm really pleased with the service.

Dunderdoris's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you. 10/10 Fast and cheap just the way i like 'em ;D

http://http://imgur.com/tK65grQ
    Last edited by Dunderdoris; 04-28-2014 at 09:30 PM.

Dunderdoris's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

10/10 Cheap and fast

Jeldan's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wonderful team!

I recently purchased a pilot run for my mage. I was very wary of giving my account information away but these people are a 100% trustworthy! They are very professional about how they handle your account information and keep you informed of what their doing and making sure you feel comfortable. They even stream it for you! I would 100% recommend this to anyone and i plan on buying another run today. They stand by you with any problems and help you with anything you need to get it going.
    Last edited by Jeldan; 04-30-2014 at 04:54 PM.

Lemming7's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, have just finished a full 9/9 self play with these guys. Incredibly pleased and thankful for the run
    Was a little nervous at first, my dps isnt always the highest, but these guys were very patient and explained all tactics clearly so i always knew what i was supposed to be doing. They even forgave me for a few mishaps that happened along the way and just told me what i was doing wrong and how to correct it and they still managed to get it all done.

Absolutely 100% legit service with guys who obviously know what they're doing. They even taught me a few extra things about my own class while we were at it.
    Would recommend to anyone thinking about getting the achievement and gear before they get stopped with the new expansion.

Thanks a lot guys, had a lot of fun and very very pleased with my new gear

Foulwynd's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just received a 9/9 Gold run, amazing and friendly customer service, incredibly patient and available at all times, even the craziest ones, literally can't recommend more, will keep tabs on them for WoD challenge dungeons if they will be a thing.

Last edited by Foulwynd; 04-30-2014 at 10:58 PM. Reason: i'm a dumbass

Kilian Holzner's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These guys are 100% legit guys! awesome guys! Friendly and very quick about 2,5 hours!
    I got everything I want! Recommend for everyone! really happy with BoostRoom!
    will do it again!

Paddox's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    purchased the pilot run as a healer, one day before he want to boost he comes too me and wanted to boost my paladin as a tank but i didnt had gear he says: "np, we will give gold to your charackter and buy some gear". it was rly nice that they finished it with some 429 gear and 450 gear ! These guys know what they do and its 100% save and cheap
    Last edited by Paddox; 05-01-2014 at 07:36 AM.

Goodfellow's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought 9/9 CM piloted. They managed to get 4 out of 9 done due to Blizzard's weekly latency before maintenance, they continued to the server shutdown and picked up the following day. Amazing people, the remaining 5/9 was done with precision and speed, clear navigation and explenation. I am very happy with how they treated my char and their overall attitude. I will defenitly look towards them for any future service I might require. Big 10 our of 10 from me.

v33nom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I worked with them recently, bought a boost and was nervous about someone on my account but it went fine .Its 100% legit , no scams . Here its my new tmog :P