🌍 EU + US 🔥 The Best WoW Boosting Organization 🔥 Anything You Need 🔥 Fair Prices menu

Trade Details

Legendary Trade (Purple color)

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 13 of 120 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161763113 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 1791
  1. #181
    Stealth05rogue's Avatar Private
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Status: Trade
    Reliable boost, quick and effective, saved me a lot of time looking for groups to complete the gold achievement, definitely worth it!

  2. #182
    BoostRoom's Avatar Site Donator Professional boosting service
    CoreCoins Purchaser Premium Seller
    Reputation
    19
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    821
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    352 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Stealth05rogue View Post
    Reliable boost, quick and effective, saved me a lot of time looking for groups to complete the gold achievement, definitely worth it!
    Tyvm for choosing us

  3. #183
    BoostRoom's Avatar Site Donator Professional boosting service
    CoreCoins Purchaser Premium Seller
    Reputation
    19
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    821
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    352 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bumping post, boosting every night

  4. #184
    Bodomi's Avatar Corporal
    Reputation
    71
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    30
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Status: Trade
    Bought boost for the last 2 dungeons I was missing in Gold, and the dungeons went soooo smoth.

    15k is really cheap aswell considering how much other people charge each dungeon, their nice people and also explain what to do along the dungeon.

    Thanks for the boost guys .

  5. #185
    Gerzilia's Avatar Private
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Status: Trade
    These boys are legit! I did 4 dungeons with these guys, and the only thing required by you is to listen to simple tactics and have invis pots ready for the instances which requires that. The team is professional, and play their respective classes hands on. I finished all of my dungeons with a good 2-4mins spare on the clock, with no whipes/resets.

    I highly recommend this team if you want a professional CM Boost for the lowest price.
    Last edited by Gerzilia; 12-04-2013 at 09:24 AM.

  6. #186
    BoostRoom's Avatar Site Donator Professional boosting service
    CoreCoins Purchaser Premium Seller
    Reputation
    19
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    821
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    352 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bodomi View Post
    Bought boost for the last 2 dungeons I was missing in Gold, and the dungeons went soooo smoth.

    15k is really cheap aswell considering how much other people charge each dungeon, their nice people and also explain what to do along the dungeon.

    Thanks for the boost guys .

    Enjoy your rewards mate and ty for support

  7. #187
    BoostRoom's Avatar Site Donator Professional boosting service
    CoreCoins Purchaser Premium Seller
    Reputation
    19
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    821
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    352 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Gerzilia View Post
    These boys are legit! I did 4 dungeons with these guys, and the only thing required by you is to listen to simple tactics and have invis pots ready for the instances which requires that. The team is professional, and play their respective classes hands on. I finished all of my dungeons with a good 2-4mins spare on the clock, with no whipes/resets.

    I highly recommend this team if you want a professional CM Boost for the lowest price.

    Aisty - Tarren Mill Eu
    Realy enjoyed playing with you and ty for choosing us

  8. #188
    pockett's Avatar Member Authenticator enabled
    Reputation
    2
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    10
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Status: Trade
    My second 9/9 boost with these guys, and it went clean and smooth. i recommend these guys as always
    they also give you a nice discount if you buy more. definitely coming back for more soon!

  9. #189
    BoostRoom's Avatar Site Donator Professional boosting service
    CoreCoins Purchaser Premium Seller
    Reputation
    19
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    821
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    352 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pockett View Post
    My second 9/9 boost with these guys, and it went clean and smooth. i recommend these guys as always
    they also give you a nice discount if you buy more. definitely coming back for more soon!
    Tyvm for your support, suggest us to your frends

  10. #190
    BoostRoom's Avatar Site Donator Professional boosting service
    CoreCoins Purchaser Premium Seller
    Reputation
    19
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    821
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    352 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bumping post, boosting every night

  11. #191
    Wohlfart's Avatar Private
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Status: Trade
    So I talked to this guy who advertised about the boost. I got a time less than 48 hours afterwards, and the it went smooth from there. I think one guy died once, and that of course was me.
    Fast and easy, got gear, mount and title in just a few hours. Highly recommend this, since not only did I get what I payed for (cheap!), I also had a great time since these guys were both friendly and funny!

  12. #192
    guy91's Avatar Private
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Status: Trade
    Great service, 100% legit and very quick, done in a matter of hours. Would highly recommend these guys and already planned my 2nd boost!

  13. #193
    BoostRoom's Avatar Site Donator Professional boosting service
    CoreCoins Purchaser Premium Seller
    Reputation
    19
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    821
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    352 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Wohlfart View Post
    So I talked to this guy who advertised about the boost. I got a time less than 48 hours afterwards, and the it went smooth from there. I think one guy died once, and that of course was me.
    Fast and easy, got gear, mount and title in just a few hours. Highly recommend this, since not only did I get what I payed for (cheap!), I also had a great time since these guys were both friendly and funny!
    Tyvm for your support

  14. #194
    BoostRoom's Avatar Site Donator Professional boosting service
    CoreCoins Purchaser Premium Seller
    Reputation
    19
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    821
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    352 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by guy91 View Post
    Great service, 100% legit and very quick, done in a matter of hours. Would highly recommend these guys and already planned my 2nd boost!
    Enjoy your rewards and ty for choosing us

  15. #195
    Skzb's Avatar Private
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Status: Trade
    Very fast run 9/9 they are legit and cool


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:39 PM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2021 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search