[eu us]  Dragonflight  πŸ’œ Amirdrassil raids πŸ’“ WotLK πŸ’œ menu

Trade Details

Legendary Trade (Purple color)

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 32 12345 ... LastLast
    Koroboost's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    72 (90%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[eu us] Dragonflight πŸ’œ Amirdrassil raids πŸ’“ WotLK πŸ’œ

Experience the Best WoW Dragonflight Boosting Services Today!

Greetings to the World of Warcraft community!

Dive into the latest adventures in the recently released WoW Dragonflight expansion. Whether you're looking to climb the levels, earn prestigious reputations, or simply make your journey smoother, we have an offering tailor-made for you.

πŸ”₯ Highlighted Services:

Thinking of climbing the levels swiftly? Choose Aberrus Heroic Boost or explore the higher challenge with Aberrus Mythic Boost.
    Dive deep with Naszuro Boost or unlock the treasures with The Great Vault Boost.
    For those who love dungeon adventures, we offer a range from Mythic 10-20 Weekly Chest Boost to specific challenges like Mythic 20 Keystones or Mythic 16 Dungeons.
    PvP enthusiasts aren't left behind! Whether it's the coveted WoW Gladiator Mount or boosting your arena ratings with Arena Rating 3x3, we've got you.
    On our platform, we ensure that your experience with the new Dragonflight expansion is nothing short of exceptional. Whether it's "Dragonflight Power Leveling 60-70", unlocking new "Dragonflight mounts", or achieving "WoW Dragonflight Flying Unlock", our expert team is dedicated to serving you.

Gain coveted reputations for the newest factions like Court of Harvesters, The Ascended, Wild Hunt, and Undying Army. With our specialized reputation boosts, attaining those desired mounts and rewards becomes seamless.

So, why wait? Navigate through Azeroth's latest mysteries and challenges with ease. Opt for our WoW boosts today and conquer Dragonflight like never before!

🌌 Elevate Your Game in WoW Dragonflight Season 3 with Expert Boosts & Carries! 🌌
    Gear up for greatness in WoW Dragonflight Season 3! Buy WoW boosts and carries and soar to new gaming heights. Begin your epic saga with the Fyrakk Kill Boost; achieve aerial domination with the awe-inspiring Fyrakk Heroic and Mythic Mounts. Tackle the Amirdrassil Heroic and Normal Boosts for a thrilling raid experience, or go all-out with our Amirdrassil Mythic Boosts, including the challenging Single Bosses Options.

Seeking to stand out with unique mounts and gear? Buy the Embodiment of the Shadowflame or secure the legendary Fyr'alath, the Dream Render. Complete your warrior's wardrobe with our Amirdrassil Full Gear service. Aiming for the skies? Don't miss out on our Fyrakk Heroic Mount. Amplify your achievement roster with the renowned Glory of the Dream Raider boost, showcasing your prowess and dedication.

With Season 3, we’re upping the ante: buy our Keystone Master Season 3 and Keystone Hero Season 3 services for the ultimate PvE accolades. For PvP enthusiasts, our Gladiator Season 3 and Arena Boost Season 3 are the perfect ways to cement your status as a formidable competitor. Offering specialized sell runs, loot runs, and more, our services are designed to catapult you to the forefront of the battlefield. Each carry is meticulously handled by top-tier players, promising you a triumphant and exhilarating journey.

πŸ”₯ Buy your WoW Season 3 boost today and reign supreme in Dragonflight's latest chapter! πŸ”₯

Check our reviews at TRUSTPILOT

or at koroboost.com https://koroboost.com

Discord Koroboost#6592

Last edited by Koroboost; 5 Days Ago at 12:38 PM. Reason: No websites in the actual thread title.

[eu us]  Dragonflight  πŸ’œ Amirdrassil raids πŸ’“ WotLK πŸ’œ
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    72 (90%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Kootzmage View Post

Just got a full Challenge boost piloted. Secure, quick and easy run. They were really helpful when it came to payment (due to language barrier) and it all went smoothly. Will definitely buy again the future, they've got the best prices around.

Originally Posted by xRaremanx View Post
    Hello

i would like to say Thanks alot for the Raiding ,
    i just finish Full TOT heroic with Re-den today fast and easy run with this group
    also my friend say thank you for waiting me to transfer he join for Re-den fight

Paladin & Mage

thank you

Originally Posted by EpsilonWoW View Post
    Just used these guys to get a 9/9 piloted gold challenge modes completed. Ordered and within 30minutes they were good to go with the full run (which was also streamed) and the whole thing didn't really take long at all!

Was communicated to the whole time via skype, and despite being russian based, there were no issues talking to them in english to get everything sorted

Cheapest price I could find too, would recommend them!
    Originally Posted by mloranz View Post
    hi, sent u a PM

15:00 contact via Skype, friendly and im ready to use the RBG Service

more Infos are following

Originally Posted by Teukka86 View Post
    Great Service. 14/14 HC achi run, got couple nice items and 566ilvl weapon GREAT!

Originally Posted by Wutwut View Post
    Great guys, I ordered 9/9 gold piloted, it was done quicker than the stated time, roughly about 2 hours. Would really recommend them to anyone!
    2nd and 3rd Service ordered and instantly done, 2 times CM 9/9 piloted.

very friendly as everytime

100% TOP SERVICES

next service will be proving grounds.

more infos following

ordered today Proven Grounds Bronze - 30 Waves.
    after 45 Minutes I got the info: Tank Proven grounds done.

@13.45 ordered 6 RBG Games
    14.30 done

now I ordered Proven grounds Heal
    1 Hour later. done

after all I used 6 Services from this vendor and can say, i will also do the next services with him

Originally Posted by thebigmonster26 View Post
    Bought a garrosh normal , i'll put my feedback after

Edit: I don't know how describe how i fell about this service. I think it's the most professional and kind service i ever seen in my whole life. They finished very quickly. If you doubt in this company, just do it you'll see how i fel and how this service is great. Thx again Koroboost for this experience and will truly buy again to you.

Originally Posted by rjawdarian View Post
    Excellent Service , They are PROSSSS hands down. Also Cheapest around highly recommended. Would definitely go with them again in the future. Cheers
    orded
    proving Grounds Heal
    proving Grounds Tank
    3v3 2200
    2v2 2200

--------------------------------------

update:

proving grounds (both) done after 1.5 hours
    3v3 2200 over night

2v2 2200 open

more updates still come.

Those guys know what they are doin.
    everytime friendly and if u buy more Services they also give you some "Package-Discount"

Still very impressed. THX !!

Originally Posted by Intereus View Post
    Just made an order for Geosynchronous World Spinner

Very clean website and info on it
    was told for the mount I had to create a new char on their realm (no problem as I understand in the situation ofcourse)
    had great help with their online chatbox, they guided me troughout the whole setup

Very smooth transaction, very friendly people
    Recommend this !
    Originally Posted by Lowerpug View Post
    Bought 40 RBG wins from these guys, very nice support on Skype, quick and painless. Since I was pulling an all-nighter they continued to boost me and the 40 RBG's where done in a single day!
    Originally Posted by rezty View Post
    I bought Invincible. 7 characters on my account every week on ICC to kill Lich King. 2 months and I finally got it! I recommend Koroboost! really nice and serious !

Originally Posted by andy_p70 View Post
    Ordered a Garrosh normal kill as selfplay - these guys know what they are doing, took down Garrosh in 5 minutes and 55 secs.
    I had to wait 1 more day, but I suppose it was due to blizz issues yesterday (Blizzard CS EU on Twitter: "We are currently investigating reports of latency and connection issues across all #Bnet games. Thank you for your patience. #BlizzCS")
    While in raid I had no clue what they were talking about as I dont speak russian :P .....anyway, their skype rep speaks english and is always online
    I got what I payed for and I'll use these guys again.
    Originally Posted by Mirsad Bushnak View Post
    Going to take a soo 25 HC run loot
    Originally Posted by way2cool View Post
    Koroboost has been amazing, got both pvp and pve boost on TOT achievements. He has been exceptional, excellent communication, prompt and class act all together. Everything was smooth and convenient. I would deal with him exclusively all the time and anytime, he is as good as gold. I vouch for him he is top notch.
    Originally Posted by amtotn View Post
    Love em, if you need PvE boost you go HERE. They're extremley kind and serious about their buissnes, which is rule number 1. Thanks alot for garrosh and the 2 mounts for the greatest price on the market! Looking forward to do more buiss with ya'll. +rep
    Originally Posted by amen921 View Post
    I just run Siege of Orgrimmar with my 90 boost mage.
    The raid took about 3-4 hours for 25man raid, which they run with only 20 ppl!
    From the raid I got 12/16 pieces
    did go from 483 > 540 ilvl
    3xHead, 2xNeck, 2xShoulders, 1xCloak, 2xChest, 0xBracers, 3xGloves
    2xWaist, 1xLegs, 2xBoots, 1xRing, 0xTrinket, 2xMain hand & 1xOff hand
    which i got 7xWarforged & 4/5 tier pieces
    So if you want a character to be raid ready I recommend this guys

I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THIS GUYS
    Originally Posted by TotallyNotMikey View Post
    Finished heroic raid on friday, got everything promised. Final loot came up as:

x1 Head, x1 Chest, x2 Rings, x1 Trinkets, x1 Neck, x1 Boots, and x2 essences

Of course, a ton of OS pieces as well, including x2 Seismic bores.

Would recommend to anyone

Originally Posted by Nixo View Post
    great service iv done tot " lei shen + ra-den " was smooth run thanks alot

Originally Posted by lightjustice View Post
    awesome boost!! bought full clear SoO hc and got it done really fast!!! 5/5 easy!!

Originally Posted by robo2207 View Post
    Just Buyed green fire warlock quest... payed it... BOOM over less than an hour very good service np AT ALL .. CAN ONLY RECOMMEND !!!

TAPPED DISPUTE FAIL !!!!! HE IS GOOD (my english isnt good)
    Originally Posted by Darkmooninside View Post
    A really awesome and fast service, i buyed a garrosh rush, and was pretty awesome, I did something bad and they tell me how i have to do, so, I think it's a pretty good service, fast, smooth, and with professionality. And you have he's web, so, it's more easy to buy things than come here, visit a forum, and adding people in skype. You just have to go to Koroboost.com - best place to get a gaming service, buy whatever you want, and just wait.
    Originally Posted by Abubariid View Post
    I wanted to say thank you!
    Was easy to order, the skypeguy was friendly and could even handle my extra wishes. The raids were fast and I got over 12 Items from 14/14 SoO heroic. I would do it again any time! Great Job!

Originally Posted by SFI View Post
    Feedback #1: Bought full 14/14 HC SoO + Full Heroic +570iLv. Got ALOT! of nice warforged items, even for my 2 offspecs, that I didn't pay for. As a huge and nice bonus, the garrosh hc mount was thrown in! Amazing service.

Communication: 10/10 (Always responded on skype & ingame within a matter of minutes.)
    Boost: 10/10 (The boost was completed in 2 resets, which is really amazing.)
    How likely I am to use these guys again? Well I already planned to buy HotA & Glad title.

I can only recommend these guys.

Feedback #2: Bought Green Fire Quest & Endless (30) Tanking. Was done within hours. Again amazing service from these guys!

Feedback #3: Bought Endless (30) Healing & Endless (30) DPS. Again they were done within hours! Will be back next month for another order!

Originally Posted by Woopza View Post
    Really quick fast and solid boost. Bought 4/5 heroic tier.

Originally Posted by Spicywiener View Post
    I purchased a 4/5 Heroic Tier gear, which was quickly achieved whilst killing 5 bosses in SoO 25 Man. The quickness of the raid and the way they deal with you is extremely fantastic. I got all my 4 pieces and also was given another HC tier chest token which granted me off-spec piece. I will use these guys again and massively recommend them.
    Originally Posted by ylc0304 View Post
    Went well, great service. I found it funny how I managed to survive the entire fight with Garrosh as well. Went solid and really, they're a great group. Went surprisingly fast! I definitely recommend them for boosts.
    Originally Posted by Misskitty1973 View Post
    9/9 Gold Challenge mode completed 18/8/14. Went very well indeed, would highly recommend, no scams etc, account safe.

Originally Posted by hags120 View Post
    9/9 CM's done within the time limits even though it was 4 manned, would recommend they to anyone who has problems trying to do the challenge modes.
    Would use them again in the future.
    Originally Posted by gazman0000 View Post
    Just completed my 2nd run, last time i got my warrior full 14/14 hc soo + mount/ this week i took my mage with the full run with loot (8 pieces i believe) 1 shotted every boss to Garrosh and I came away with 15 pieces of loot (7 HC WF) only 2 slots not filled, A great service, trust this guy 100%, so helpful and eager to please and uses good guilds to get the desired service. Went from 504 to 565 ilvl in 1 run which is amazing
    Originally Posted by robo2207 View Post
    Trying the arena service 3v3 2.2 k... Will get back when its done

Originally Posted by Inzagio View Post
    Bought a 25man HC run from them, great service, delivered on time. A great price on the package. Would recommend
    Originally Posted by Eznio View Post
    This was one of the best boosters I've seen so far. Their service was fast, not overpriced and had an awesome customer support. 570 ilvl was done in 3 weeks ( required one last piece on third week ) and their challenge mode boost was flawless.
    Originally Posted by Torriemorri View Post
    Resolved. The service was good and fast, but I won't return.
    Originally Posted by akryl View Post
    Bought a Challenge gold for my druid -> done very very quick
    Bought a 25man HC VIP loot + mount -> done very very quick and good loots

Thanks for this great service and for the great price.Would recommend
    See you in Wod
    Originally Posted by Axel Vuylsteke View Post
    Perfect Delivery of a 570 ilvl boost for my Hunter and my Monk. I will definitly buy another for my druid and a challenge mode!
    This is how it should be, fast, tips from the heroic raiders. More gear on other specs... Just as needed.
    Originally Posted by mikelcarr View Post
    Bought conquest cap for my fresh 90 little warrior, they did it fast and without any problems. Ill go with them if i need help with anything else on wow. Recommended! :gusta:
    Originally Posted by Anbo View Post
    this people are the real shit! did a SoO normal 25m run no crap just a great team!
    Originally Posted by Jontee View Post
    Ordered 9/9 CM gold, 4hours after the order I got it done. Fast and without any problem! Now I'm waiting for my Invincible
    Originally Posted by Jontee View Post
    Here we go again, 20hours after getting my first order done, I got my second finished aswell. Took 2weeks and finally got the Invincible. Screenshot by Lightshot
    Can't do anythingelse than love these guys!
    Originally Posted by Maarten Briers View Post
    Bought the 9/9 CM gold boost.

The boost went verry smooth with no problems at all.
    Friendly people.

Would recomment buying this.

Thanks !!

Originally Posted by negradon View Post
    It was my first time and i was suspicious, because it was my first one, but i shouldn’t have to worry.

Really fast (ca. 19h) and very professional and very friendly.

The next time only they.
    Originally Posted by deckardlol View Post
    I Had the 13/14 HC SoO boost we one shotted every boss i got 11 pieces of loot and some offspec loot too very professional service would recommend it if you want to get gear

Originally Posted by Yousef Alhamad View Post
    Great service and decent prices.
    just got my TLPD mount,
    Totally recommend these people!.

Originally Posted by Mohammed Saeed Rawdhah View Post
    they are rely rely smooth and provisional with no time they did 9/9 CM gold and i like haw did they change my spec to tank while am helar and dps 10/10 ofc <3

Originally Posted by Frightmare View Post
    I've been able to do nearly all the Koroboost.com - best place to get a gaming service

In one week, it was fast and swift!

Thanks Koroboost, and specially Victor
    Originally Posted by Eznio View Post
    Purchased another CM 9/9 run today, the run was done fast, nice and understanding guys too. Would recommend once again !
    Originally Posted by Moongram View Post
    Really friendly and understanding people. 5/5

Originally Posted by divolka225 View Post
    Just completed a CM Gold boost self pilot with them. Despite me being useless they remained courteous and made sure I got gold on every one. Brilliant service.
    Originally Posted by _Vortex_ View Post
    Brought 25man 14/14 hc + mount and CM gold, got the heroic done next day and CM on same day, very good service!! I tip my hat
    Originally Posted by badyzh View Post
    A lazy sociopath like me got an excellent opportunity to grab these fleeting CM gear, title and mount. Thank you guys!
    Originally Posted by Lightxz View Post
    Fast & Reliable ! A+! Answer quickly on skype to all my demands. 10/10

Ordered a Garrosh kill + Heirloom. Very fast order done in 2 hours.
    Thks
    Originally Posted by Njee View Post
    Just bought a Garrosh Mythic kill. Extremely fast run, great group, would recommend!

Originally Posted by diemudda View Post
    bought garrosh myth mount, kill was abit messy but dont matter we still killed it in 1 go, would recommend.
    Originally Posted by Oscarwow View Post
    Just completed a Garrosh Heroic kill. Less than 1 hour from initial Skype contact to loom in the bag. Definitely recommended
    Originally Posted by Ed Barcelona View Post
    really good service, i buy garrosh HC and Mythic, good service fast and o problems
    Just purchased a heroic Garrosh kill tonight and got a run all on the same day. Great service and a great run. Would definitely recommend!
    Originally Posted by warksy View Post
    Great service!
    Ordered a garrosh mythic mount, filled next day with some extra loot and heirloom
    Originally Posted by Jinha View Post
    Bough normal highmaul lootrun. The seller said they were doing a Glory run for another customer but i could come along with no extra charge. Never got any achievements, dunno why never bothered to ask. They also had some server problems first day so had to wait until second day for final boss. Got my four or was it five pieces of loot so i guess i got what i payed for. The price was pretty competitive at the time atleast. Might usse there services again, the handling of my account was without any problems and the dude on skype was very responsive.
    Originally Posted by Anodia View Post
    Bought Full normal Highmaul run done very quickly and got lots of loot will be buying again !

Screenshot by Lightshot
    Originally Posted by Haayloo View Post
    I ordered a powerleveling from 90 to 100 ( fast option ) and it was done in less than a day, i really consider doing the same for the rest of my character
    Originally Posted by kingone834 View Post
    Very fast and smooth boost. great service 5/5.
    Originally Posted by Orihime View Post
    rly rly good order they are the bosses in the arena
    Originally Posted by Progod View Post
    Very good services and quick

90-100 leveling and full honor gear in under 48 hours

Originally Posted by Tempname View Post
    I ordered a 2v2 boost to 1.8. I got it at the day i ordered it They are really fast and nice. I recommend this service to everybody!!

Originally Posted by Sanri2004 View Post
    Brilliant job completing my conquest cap once again. Thanks!
    Originally Posted by Anodia View Post
    Bought a 30 man master looter from these guys fast run and smooth will buy again !
    Bought Last of Us (Higmaul Coloseum) boost on wednesday. They said they would complete on thursday. Worked on it 2 nights but not complete yet. Will update when its done.

Edit 1: So its sunday now and its still not completed even though they have played my account for 3 nights in a row (meaning i cant play ofc), Havent always been around to supply code when they have needed it to be fair (thought they wouldnt need new since they already logged in and its set to once/week). It is apparently a pretty hard achi to boost on my realm since they dont have access to their own chars. As of now I havent had a reply in Skype since yesterday evening.

Edit 2: Ok so its basically a communications issue and a lot of it is my fault, I never thought they would need auth again after initial log in cause my acc was set up that way but they did/do. So when they had a raid for it i was unreachable. They have put in a lot of hard work trying to finish it on my toon even without groups but they need a group to do it the easy way. My bad. Its not that i dont thrust these guys cause i do, they have done rbg wins etc and a raid with my toon before so it was basically a communications issue and equally frustrating for both parties. Atm im patiently waiting for them to have another group of clients to finsih this and i have no doubt they will.

Just got 8/8 CM Gold.
    Fast, Cheap, And professional people.
    Totally recommend these people!.
    Originally Posted by darktokolosh View Post
    Ordered many things from this company, and i must say they are very professional and fast, their response time is great, and are very helpful with any questions you might have, I've had boosts in SoO, Highmual challenge mode and more, all have been on time and have all been completed faster than the recommended time frame.

Originally Posted by Josh1994 View Post
    Ordered a 2.4k 3v3 boost, it took them no longer than 4 hours! Excellent service very friendly, professional, would recommend!

Originally Posted by qwasdr92 View Post
    Bought 2.2k in 3s and they finished it in the timeframe mentioned. Very well communicated and friendly service. Would definitely use it again ! Thank you

Originally Posted by 3azy View Post
    ordered 3v3 boost,got done the same day (more like hours),very fast and friendly !
    Originally Posted by darktokolosh View Post
    Ordered many things from this company, and i must say they are very professional and fast, their response time is great, and are very helpful with any questions you might have, I've had boosts in SoO, Highmual challenge mode and more, all have been on time and have all been completed faster than the recommended time frame.
    Originally Posted by Josh1994 View Post
    Ordered a 2.4k 3v3 boost, it took them no longer than 4 hours! Excellent service very friendly, professional, would recommend!
    Originally Posted by qwasdr92 View Post
    Bought 2.2k in 3s and they finished it in the timeframe mentioned. Very well communicated and friendly service. Would definitely use it again ! Thank you

Originally Posted by tata01 View Post
    Paid 2 times for CAP RBG

It's low price for the service and 2 times i could make my wins the same day !
    Very Professional service !

I recommend for all
    Koroboost are the best ! 3 ordered completed perfectly ! I recommend for, they are very pro !
    Originally Posted by Nhira View Post
    Ordered challenge mode gold. I will post result.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Puzzle84 View Post
    Ordered a full BRF HC run and got tons of loots.
    Everything went fast and smooth.
    Highly recommended+

Thanks koroboost!
    Originally Posted by Pontus Lundstedt View Post
    Bought 21 RBG wins didn't listen to him when he told me that it would take a long time with self-play when i then learned the hard way about the time he were nice enough to refund me the cash that i'd paid and continue the boost when i had time. I appreciate the help and I will use again!
    Originally Posted by aliahmad View Post
    just brought challenge mode gold piloted, smooth and fast like only done in 2 hours or so, i can definitely vouch for them,
    Originally Posted by alphatic View Post
    I ordered a BRF hc run to gear up my alt quickly. They do a Very good job, fast, reliable and That all with good communication. Will order again!
    Originally Posted by Vitarvea View Post
    Perfect, very fast and staff is very nice !
    Originally Posted by panadolheal View Post
    very fast servise (recommended)
    Originally Posted by sverrre View Post
    Bought a costum boost
    Originally Posted by sverrre View Post
    9/10 brf hc Great and fast boost
    Originally Posted by Soulswapz View Post
    Insane service 10/10!!!!!
    Originally Posted by Shajaam View Post
    Got cm gold, went smooth, would recommend
    Originally Posted by diemudda View Post
    Bought cm gold boost
    Very fast and very proffessional, Will defo buy again
    Originally Posted by Dirrrty View Post
    Bought heroic Blackhand kill EU Alliance for this evening. Will let you know how it goes. Experience so far, very good. Very friendly contact and great English.

Good service will be using again. Trade feedback left.
    Bought 2200 2v2 and 2200 3v3 arena boost
    Just bought another boss kill from these guys, I like them, they are very good. ;p
    Originally Posted by willmke View Post
    Very smooth and pro service, ordered endless wave, great communication and fast delivery. Will be returning for sure.
    bought another full brf heroic run, they are that good!!!
    Originally Posted by Lockpower View Post
    Had a Heroic BH and Full BRF HC run from these guys, got a great fast service. Instant responses following my order and some bonus loot thrown in by both raid leaders (might be different with some or i was just lucky) 10/10 would & will use again!
    Originally Posted by YunikNL View Post
    Heey people,

Yesterday i i got boosted true Blackhand Heroic, With loot.
    I gained a Weapon from blackhand and pants.
    Im so happy now and that on my birthday today this servers it very good, Only problem they derlivered it abit later then the deal was.
    Well that was not really a point for me they did VERY WELL.
    When they started it took about 10 minutes and im very happy with the archiev
    Thanks KORO and i wish you guys a nice day to.

Freddy.
    Originally Posted by Raginalchy View Post
    Had a Heroic BRF boost today on a freshly dinged 100. Raid started on time, good communication via skype to arrange it. Got plenty of loot with no wipes. Entire raid took just over 2 hours with no drama at all.

Will definitely be using these guys again
    Originally Posted by asdfasd View Post
    Bought BRF Heroic boost. It was awesome got multiple gear for every slot and 4/5 tier. Raid went fast and there were no problems. Will come back for more!

Originally Posted by pdelcourt View Post
    Bought BRF Heroic boost, all ok thank you
    Originally Posted by asdfasd View Post
    Bought a second heroic BRF boost. No problems all ok! Also bought 40 RBG wins, all done within the day. Great service!
    Originally Posted by kewin View Post
    bought BRF hc boost, even with new content out the completed my order very fast it was started within 2 hours of purchase and completed in around an hour and a half. got plenty of loot!

10/10 would buy again.!
    just got my character boosted from 90 to 100 in less than 48h, Excellent service
    Originally Posted by Xarlen View Post
    Bought a honor gear boost from these guys. 10/10 can recommend. Good price and good quality on service provided

Originally Posted by Tondk View Post
    contacting about hfc boost, will see how this goes!

Originally Posted by Ujinhoo View Post
    Ordered a CM gold boost (selfplay) at midnight, 40 minutes later we had started doing my runs. Clear and concise communication between the leader and myself. These are very skilled people and if I were to need a CM boost again I'd gladly come here again. 10/10!

Originally Posted by yixiz View Post
    Just bought a CM 8/8 boost piloted, everything went smooth and easy. I could just watch his stream and enjoy the ride :P
    I definitely recommend these guys if you ever need a boost. it look less than 2 hours for the full clear and I now can enjoy the epic transmog weapons!
    I will come back for more chars!

Thanks for the great service.
    Originally Posted by skumgodis View Post
    bought a CM gold boost, very quick and easy, will surely buy more here.
    Originally Posted by Davegtr View Post
    Just received my CM gold achievement with the coolest mount in game from these guys and was able to watch progress via stream which I must admit was a very nice touch to add to any service.

I have also purchased the hfc hc 13/13 9 pieces of gear drop minimum which they say on there website that it could be as much as 15 piece drop if the drops go well, they advised me for a run in 5 days and although later than I hoped they stated the day they gave will maximise my drop rate potential so gonna trust them on that one, so I will see how that goes.

Great service so far and hopefully my drops go well for the hfc hc run, and will definatly be ordering another one of my characters the hfc hc boost if all goes well.

Hopefully be back to praise these guys soon as awesome service so far.
    Bought Hellfire Citadell normal boost 13/13 master loot. It was perfect. Very good service. Always good with koroboost !
    Originally Posted by halfwit View Post
    Bought a Archimonde NM kill. Was done quickly and effortlessly. Definitely recommend these guys if you want a professional group of people, Thanks again !
    Originally Posted by mumma1973 View Post
    Bought HFC HC was completed professionally. Would highly recommend. Thanks again.
    Originally Posted by Mayhemcs View Post
    This is what I call amazing service. Yesterday I dealt with them the 3rd time and it was flawless. I bought a HFC normal run, 1hour 45minutes later they were done, and my druid had 698 ilvl even with a 640 trinket which were the only thing I missed for full gear.
    Before that I bought BRF Hc run and CM clear for a newly dinged character. Defintly gonna do my business with them again :-)
    Originally Posted by mr.Vallsi View Post
    Did HFC 13/13 Heroic - Run was incredibly smooth - would buy again! Got full set and even offspec items while i'm not even asked for. Thank you
    Originally Posted by bu3abid92 View Post
    I have bought from these guys services almost 5 times. 4 times in MoP and once in WoD. Always clean, always fast and efficient, these guys are really the best around.
    Originally Posted by Dragonbear View Post
    13/13 normal loot run was great fun and fast with good lots happy with the raid and cheap to boot can wait to do the hc run
    Originally Posted by Raginalchy View Post
    My third order from these guys was a heroic HFC clear. Was a bit late in starting but the raid it's self was drama free. Got OS loot as compensation for the late start. Guys were very patient and pleasant.
    Originally Posted by shakdk View Post
    Bought Normal Archi run - Super smooth and quick. Thx!
    Originally Posted by Kingmh View Post
    Just bought a full Hellfire Citadel HC and I can give nothing but good feedback!
    Loads of items and stream available for me.

Will use them again!
    Originally Posted by naic0n View Post
    bought 12/13 HC run. went very fast and smooth. definitly recommended!
    Originally Posted by Deathschyte View Post
    13/13 hm, incredible fast, and he gave to me many loot, thx i buy another Service soon
    Originally Posted by Sikos45 View Post
    Ordered Archimonde HC - The order was completed 2 days later by a very friendly guild.
    Very good service
    Originally Posted by UKScope View Post
    Just made 2 orders from them for Archimonde HC boost with Class trinket. One for me one for girlfriend, will update when completed.
    Originally Posted by shinarikakashi View Post
    Just got a 8/8 Challenge mode gold Pilot from Koroboost, they were fast, efficient and helpful. I will continue to use them for any services in future.
    Originally Posted by ViperCheater View Post
    Got Blackhand mythic mount boost. Nice team, legit and fast service.
    First boost of the 2 I ordered completed (Archi Class trinket run HC), smooth run, no wipes, and got the trinket. If second part of boost goes as well, will be recommending.
    Originally Posted by Abubariid View Post
    Hey,
    I often buy from them. They are very fast and always deliver what has been orderd. They answer all your questions in skype and are friendly. So far I bought cm gold and brf heroic, all went very well.
    I will order again!
    UPDATE: Second boost with them for Archi trinket went smooth. As good as any other boost I have had so far, I would recommend them to anyone looking to use them. Skype support was pretty good too. As a complete package, the price was very competitive, and the service was more than satisfactory.
    Originally Posted by servocks View Post
    Ordered a full Heroic HellFire run and got tons of loots.
    Everything went fast and smooth.
    Highly recommended+

Thanks koroboost!
    Originally Posted by Bartlebby View Post
    Bought 75 RBG wins : i got 2 mounts, few achievments, some wild gladiator gear... hooray Awesome service, worth every single cent. Highly recommendet.
    Originally Posted by swagking12 View Post
    Really positive experience, 2 days from 1900 to 2400, great job by these boys! 10 out of 10 from here! recommend them greatly.
    Originally Posted by weaverk View Post
    excellent run! HFC HC in a couple of hours with a team who knew what they were doing, lots of loot! would go again
    Originally Posted by nageth View Post
    Excellent service, fast and easy!!! All bosses 1 shot no wipes no drama, friendly environment done in under 4 hours (big plus!!) Most definitely will purchase another service from your guys!
    Originally Posted by mr.ed View Post
    I have been boosted this tuesday and I got a private stream to watch the process. This was my first ordering of this kind of service, so I was a little bit nervous, but everything went well.
    My ilvl rose from 660 to 703 and besides shoulder and boots I have received an heroic item in every slot, including 3 Tier pieces and the Archimonde trinket. Very pleased with the result and considering ordering a second boost. Communication on skype was great, all questions were answered beforehand.

Recommend using this service to everybody.
    Originally Posted by Richard Chaffin View Post
    10/10 Run!!! 17 pieces of gear received, class trinket, more than I could ask for. Buying from them again!!!!
    Originally Posted by creal04 View Post
    works 100% good job
    Originally Posted by ric684 View Post
    Very fast and professional, I reccomend those guys!
    Originally Posted by Jackaline View Post
    Got a full Heroic HellFire run.
    and i get many loots.
    So tumps up from here.
    I can recomand them to others.

Great job koroboost!
    Best boosting service sround, once you've done a run with them, you will go nowhere else ) Great job
    Originally Posted by Alexmycnes View Post
    This guys are amazing they push me 2200 to 2400 in 3s arena with 80% wins i recommand KOROBOOST cheap serious and quick job thank you
    Originally Posted by Alexmycnes View Post
    Heroic Hellfire citadell run fast 13/13 cheap price get 2 items without the option and a follower Ariok thanks to the achievement " a race against Slime " cheap and quick service
    Originally Posted by Ansu View Post
    Ordered a 13/13 HFC heroic for today, will update thread when complete

Edit: raid completed, did the full clear in around 2h with no wipes, 11 pieces of loot, only 1 piece of tier dropped for my class which I received

Very good run with very efficient group, will be using them again!
    Originally Posted by DishesForGods View Post
    I ordert a HFC Heroic Full Gear Boost.
    I ordert at monday and i had the first raid on tuesday.
    Very fast and friendly service.
    I highly recommend Koroboost if you want your stuff quick and cheap with a good service.
    Ordered another 13/13hc run for today as the last one went so well, will update once complete

Edit: run complete, another fast run and finally got the archimonde trinket
    Originally Posted by Anotherfail View Post
    Ordered a HFC HC boost for today, will edit with how it goes.

Edit: The raid was 2 hours later than i expected but there was a misscomunication on my end so will edit again once it's done

Edit: Bit late response i'm sorry, but since blizzard was experiancing some server lagg they had to put the raid off for 1 day and as compensation for that offered me extra loot and selfplay when i ordered acc-share. REALLY GOOD service. I highly recommend them, i even got some pointers while on the boss fight for future runs on how to act in cetrain encounters.

TL;DR REALLY REALLY GOOD BOOST!
    Bought a single Heroic Trinket, scheduled the run and got it first try. Service was friendly and fast. Their site is really professional btw, check it out, until next time guys.
    Originally Posted by moltenhumi View Post
    10/10!!

Very satisfied.
    Ordered 12/13 very cheap and got 13/13 HFC HC with Archi Trinket!
    Fast run and pushed ilvl +17! Got many loot.
    Originally Posted by sil3nx View Post
    Thank you for boosting my character.. got 13 items for my specc.. it was fast and uncomplicated due to technical problems

Greetz, sil3nx
    Originally Posted by profetzo View Post
    Thank you for boosting my Toon through CM Gold.
    Originally Posted by claudio9 View Post
    Great service very fast i buy single hard raid achievement Show me your moves
    Originally Posted by christianl1288 View Post
    Best service ever, Gold challenge all perfekt
    Originally Posted by Stuffme View Post
    Excellent service, fast delivery, professional dealing and smooth raid.
    Originally Posted by oresei View Post
    I created an account on here just to say how good their service is. I bought the piloted BIS service for every slot in HFC HC and they took my character to 8 runs in total every week without fail. Also got 4 warforged pieces and they streamed whenever I wanted to watch the raid. Will buy again for sure when Legion comes out!
    Originally Posted by Klayde View Post
    purchased pvp boost again from those guys done in same day without any problems.
    fast and smooth like always keep the good work up will purchase from them again for sure!
    Originally Posted by warksy View Post
    got a gear boost for hfc heroic gear,
    Done in two rings, with warforged class trinket and full set bonus, no complaints here. They handled it quickly and with more loot then agreed upon
    Originally Posted by teddix View Post
    Just bought hc archi kill. Order got completed on the same day. Support and Players were friendly.
    From now on i only buy boosts from them.
    epic service as normal on my ring and rep grind thanks
    Originally Posted by Xaeno View Post
    hey all...used koroboost in MoP and service is great in WoD also..bought Challenge Mode Gold self-play and got boosted through 8 WoD heroic dungeons over 2 hours, easily beating the gold times required...excellent english and guidance on TS3 by the group leader...amazing group of guys...then i bought Soul Capacitor trinket for my shaman...got it after 3 Socrethar heroic kills...quick and easy...can always chat to them on the web site or via skype to get the run organized...now placed an order for Archimonde heroic class tinket...always good service...will use again
    Originally Posted by bazzdaz View Post
    Hey Guys,

Did a full Hellfire Citadel heroic run with loot option. First of all they offer you Raids the whole week thats awesome. The Raid took about 3 1/2 hours because the Group had to be refilled with some random people, but the core of the group are strong Raiders with good very good Performance. I got EVERY SINGLE ITEM I could have needed, awesome run with loot luck I will definitly consider ordering at KOROBOOST again. Thank you guys.

Regards,
    baz
    Originally Posted by Slankarn View Post
    Just got a HFC hc boost piloted. Payment was easy, the run was fast and got very nice gear, and good price.. i will buy a new boost again
    Originally Posted by Arzifin View Post
    Fast and great self piloted boost! I got some dope gear with the kill.

Best prices I've seen anywhere!
    Originally Posted by shaharm View Post
    Opened an account just to recomend Koroboost's services, 2 full runs with different characters, self piloted, went smooth as baby's butt, no wipes, fast, always got the best loot available for my spec and class.

One char is 710 with 4/5 and archi's trinket the other one 705 2/5 with archi's trinket (Tiers just didn't drop at all for my class :P)

Very reliable, very quick, available almost all the time.. couldn't excpect better service so they deserve this recomendation, they know what they doing.

I've never trusted any1 in my life with acc-share or piloting, but if i would it would be with these guys.

Originally Posted by Induce View Post
    Good boost done quickly and for cheap.

amazing as normal for the epic run/gearing thanks again guys

Originally Posted by jurevixo View Post
    I got a fantastic run for HFC HC. It was everything really smooth (one or two wipes but I'm sure it was more my fault for not being paying atention and blowing shit on healers). Lots of loot!! Thank you guys!!

Originally Posted by azon View Post
    Just finished a challenge mode boost with theese guys, Went very fast and smooth. Cheers!

Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    Bought HFC HC from them. Really fast boost, safe and lots of loot. I would recommend them to everybody! They also had a stream so I could watch everything.

Originally Posted by Consecratus View Post
    Just bought a hfc hc loot run!
    Received 15 items and the run also was fast and sufficient!!
    Originally Posted by PatrickBlub View Post
    Ordered a 3on3 Arena boost from 0 to 2200, they finished it in under 24h Nice work! Always communicative in Skype and answers all the silly questions

Originally Posted by Xaeno View Post
    ordered HFC heroic loot run with 13/13 master loot with guaranteed 10 items in different slots, self-play, with guaranteed 4-piece tier set. Really nice to get a service which is fast and over-delivers generously. Actually got 19 loot items (one was extra roll), which filled 12 different slots, including the 4-piece tier set, plus the badge class trinket from archimonde plus 2 other trinkets, a 2H ilvl 726 sword from archimonde, plus the moose mount from archimonde. Great value and highly recommended.

Originally Posted by dieufume View Post
    very nice boost dont be better than us !

Bought MM dungeons boost, very nice team as usual ! Order done under 3-4hours

Originally Posted by muhammadfali View Post
    Ordered bh mythic, delivered within 24h and gave free loot too!. Good service would recommend

Very fast and very proffessional as normal

Originally Posted by AndreFil View Post
    ordered a Blackhand+maunt boost, so far I got a really good customer service, will opdate when the oder is completet =D

edit: oder fast done.
    so my personal commend
    1: the customer services is in top, you never doubt that this side is for real, and whatever you need to know, you get a quick direct answer.
    2: You will be guided through, of Koroboost own skype person, so you have the feeling of being in good hands.

Sorry my English is not so good. but I would highly recommend this service.

Originally Posted by Steelaxel View Post
    I got a BRF Mythic Loot Run. I will say this here and now, probably one of the best services Ive had in quite some time, I got all the items I wanted and more, also the people who were boosting my character over skype very extremely friendly and pleasant to talk to. I will definitely consider their services in future . And anyone who is on the fence about it, trust me when I say you won't regret it, they provide a great service to everyone.

Originally Posted by esoor View Post
    I did order the hfc heroic run fast and smooth run. Got good info before hand on my questions can recommend this service

Originally Posted by Nos70 View Post
    Hi, just done a run 13/13, very good service, full loot !
    recommand it

Originally Posted by llmaffia View Post
    Had a HFC hc loot run. Way more then 10 items received including 4 tier items. Very smooth and quick raid. Great service.
    Thank you.

epic severs as normal from team 3 cheers

Originally Posted by Diawo View Post
    Amazing service, always willing to make changes if I ask for it. Bought full heroic gear boost, and they gave me even more than just full gear. I can really recommend them!

Originally Posted by onathe View Post
    koroboost... BEST service..

i ordered Blackhand mythic kill for the mount loot! and see there i got my run 2 hours later at the same day!
    here we go. i got 5minutes after the raid invite!

very trusted and good players!

Attachment 22710
    Originally Posted by megadarie View Post
    Was very pleased of their service. A bit slower than expected, but it's holidays, so it's understandable. But would definitely buy again. Next thing, 13/13 mythic run.
    Originally Posted by abedhajjiri View Post
    Fast and professional would recommend, Thumbs up
    Originally Posted by corni View Post
    Ordered 13/13 HFC HC
    Done the next day, fast and proffessional
    Originally Posted by YoungHern View Post
    Very fast service, was done wiht my Archi HC kill in less that 24 hours after ordering. A+!
    Originally Posted by alexander94 View Post
    did 8/8 mythic dungeons very happy with the service

Originally Posted by sobits View Post
    Good raid with nice players. Would order again.

Excellent service! Got my Archimonde HC kill done within the next day.

I would definitely recommend these guys.

Originally Posted by Satisfied_Customer View Post
    Yesterday I bought 2xGrove Warden for my accounts. After a day, I have my mounts. It is really fast. Also raid was fun and pleasant (We died in first but killed in second ). I'll buy another services later.

Thanks you
    Originally Posted by shupashups View Post
    excellent service 8/8 CHALLENGE MODE DONE
    Originally Posted by megadarie View Post
    Another great 13/13 HFC Mythic run. Took a lot longer than expected (but it was in holidays time) but the service was top notch. And the discount was real. The only thing I complain about are bad drops. But that's just RNJesus.

Would recommend 9/10.

Originally Posted by drgott View Post
    Just did Achimonde HC kill for Grove Warden. A good run. guiding through my mistakes and no bad feelings there. really opened up a lot.
    Thank you!

Buying a 10k CP cap
    Originally Posted by Hexotrail View Post
    I bougth the Hellfire Citadel boost heroic loot run.
    pretty good service and it was done quickly in a few hours!
    I can really recommend buying from them!
    Originally Posted by 186eclipse View Post
    Bought 8/8 cm gold and they were done the same day

Originally Posted by kantarell96 View Post
    Bought 8/8 cm gold with an awesome speed and dedication. Got my mog weapons and mount the same day. Also cheap and friendly. Would recommend!
    Originally Posted by Jim21 View Post
    I had chat with the skype informant I was to hasty in my judgment Cause He did really contact the raid leader who did It removed my char from the raid the skype informant contacted him immediately , I Apologize now for what I said Because I order A heroic run which they did preety good tier boost for mythic was done perfect as well As far as the trinket class goes will respond after its done they did 1 run which was fast but Didnt drop. I once again apologize for what I wrote becasue I didnt know he called the leader what he was doing but he didnt respond He was still friendly enough to see this through hopefully next reset we can conclude our buinsess once again Koro does deliver They have from what Ive seen a streamer with a good team and that will deliver the loot you want Wf socketed or both. Ps. I apologize again
    Ordered 9/13 Mythic, perfect service, again. Can only recommend them, always on time, good communication, cant get any better.

Originally Posted by Stuffme View Post
    Nice job (BRF mount) tata all
    Originally Posted by lewin29 View Post
    Paid for boost at 1am, had 8/8 gold by 3pm. Good service, well worth it. Would use again, thanks
    Originally Posted by mithjack View Post
    Paid a Mythic dungeon 8/8 boost, they advised with time when will start and done perfect, and the most important cheap than other pages, i will buy more boosts 4 sure !!!
    Originally Posted by DishesForGods View Post
    Orderd a Ironhoof Destroyer. Got messaged to login, instant invite, instant boss kill. Took about 3 mins. Very fast, great service.
    Bought a RBG cap. Went smooth and fast A+
    Originally Posted by Goldengolem View Post
    I ordered Full Mythic Gear on December 24th and three weeks later I got full set! There is no doubt that these are very skilled and dedicated players. Only thing that could be improved in my opinion is the communication before raid.I never knew when raid was scheduled and I got message like 5 minutes earlier and then it was " super urgent". Beside of this 5 stars from me and will order again for sure!
    thx guys you rock the hut.
    Originally Posted by Jim21 View Post
    Badge of Hellfire Archimonde Class Trinket done yesterday got the mythic trinket thx again koroboost
    Originally Posted by sjukageneralen View Post
    Great Service!! i bought ironhoof destroyer only had to wait 2h for the grp to go! i rate 10 out of 10! will come again
    this guys are amazing, ive bought a mythic full gear boost HFC, and they take my charter 4 times to 12/13 boss HFC... the drop was amazing, many bis, 4/5 tier and incredible weapons...
    Only one word, THANKS simply the best
    Originally Posted by slayar View Post
    Brought the 13/13 Mythic Loot Run

Communications
    Was added almost immediately to skype once I ordered and the operator was very informative and answered all the questions I had.
    Kept me up to date with date/times of proposed raid

Price
    Reasonable enough, would have preferred it slightly cheaper (wouldn't we all though) - but you're paying for quality and they provide that in bundles.

Outcome
    Got around 16 bits of loot !!
    3 Bits of Tier gear (got me my 4/4 set bonus)
    4 Weapons (unfortunately not the Manno Dagger)
    2 x Trinkets (unfortunately not the Soc trinket)
    3 x random bits - non teir
    2 x Cloaks
    1 x Ring
    1 x Neck

Conclusions-
    Very good service and kept me in the loop with what was happening, they lived streamed it too so that my wife could watch, being the person she is, she wanted to make sure I was getting my money's worth (as I was at work). You get ALOT of loot for your money, if you want to get a char (almost to full geared Mythic) don't hesitate to use these guys.

One downside to note - they streamed it via a Russian client - so unfortunately it was hard watching back on the recording what actually dropped. - no major biggie though.

Will be using them again
    Originally Posted by Satisfied_Customer View Post
    Yesterday I bought "Gold Challenge Mode"x2 for my characters. In 24 hours we have completed all dungeon with my both characters. I'm so happy now, it was really fast and funny.
    Thanks for your service, I'll use it again and again
    Originally Posted by kruisadar View Post
    i just finished a 12/13 Hc Hfc with these guys friendly, professional bunch of guys it went smooth and i got a bunch of loot
    Originally Posted by bioshock01 View Post
    Bought the Ironhoof Destroyer Mount from Blackhand Myth, we started at the same day, best price! Thanks!
    Originally Posted by Dybvad View Post
    Very fast mythic boost, no delays and good communication.
    Recommended.
    Originally Posted by pyttanos View Post
    Just did a mythic run HFC with them, delivered as promised, professional.
    Only downside was the language barriere in game since i dont speak russian, and thats the main language in the raid, but when instructions had to be given they did in english but the rest of the raid wasn't viewable chat.

Nxt time ill prob take a piloted run
    Originally Posted by fiddler12 View Post
    received CM Gold + Brawlers 1-8 + Mythic Blackhand mount. All delivered within 48hrs of purchase. Overall very happy. A nice bonus would be to be able to watch a twitch stream or similar while the process happens.

rating: 9/10 - recommended
    Originally Posted by dreaztko View Post
    Excellent service, quick response time and quick delivery. Got a HFC mythic run with them and was done in around 2 hours. 10/10 would get again
    Originally Posted by Skt1995 View Post
    Bought a CM boost, and within 10 min they contacted me to tell what i had to do, and everything i asked about was answered. The boost itself took about 3 hours, no complaints there. All in all everything went through smoothly, and i might return in the future. Thanks!
    Ordered mythic loot run, scheduled for tonight, will update once complete

Edit: Raid completed very fast with no wipes
    Originally Posted by extasi94 View Post
    Ordered 12/13 Mythic Lootrun.
    Was told I'd get the boost 3 days later. They were spot on, proffesional and got the job done in around 4-4,5 hrs! Went from 670 To 720 in a day.

I did it piloted! And had noe problems what so ever!
    I reccommend these guys
    Originally Posted by Pandamage View Post
    I bought Archimonde mount, it happened too quick and pro. Thanks for all. Highly recomended.
    Originally Posted by dimensional92 View Post
    Bought a run for the moose mount, got into the raid the next day and was a smooth kill. Thanks - will definitely use you in the future.
    Originally Posted by Emile Boogaard View Post
    Just bought a HFC heroic boost today got a lot of items and it was a very smooth run. I would recommend them
    Originally Posted by netbob View Post
    have used these guys on several occasions (6 orders to be precise over various characters)

6 orders - completed
    * 1 x Mythic 13/13 loot run
    * 4 x HFC HC 13/13 Loot runs
    * 1 x CM 8/8 Gold

All have been completed within 24/hours of each order being placed - on one occasion one of my characters only got 8 items on the first run, so they ran it through next reset free of charge.
    Latest run they did last night and my character HFC HC got 4 set piece / 2 weapons / Archi class trinket / 2 other trinkets - plus other random bits of gear (14 pieces in total)

Highly recommend Koroboost if you need to get a char geared up quickly and cheaply. They also stream the runs on request and fulfill any side requests (such as use of bonus rolls etc).
    I'll be using them again no doubt.
    Originally Posted by Kreppo View Post
    I only registered to write a short review for these guys since it is so hard to find good boosting services.
    I ordered 3 runs of which all were executed quickly and well. There was a misunderstanding by me on the last run but they even offered me extra service after it.
    The prices are also the cheapest as far as I can tell.
    Will use again!
    Originally Posted by Rikelsnikel View Post
    Very nice guys, they provide the service better as other sellers would def buy again X
    Originally Posted by muhammadfali View Post
    ordered rbg boost, delivered as promised! We had to do it over 3 days because I didn't have the time but they were understanding and catered to my time schedule. A++
    Originally Posted by vanillaflavor View Post
    Can totally recommend these guys. Ordered a couple of boosts from them during the last weeks heroic/mythic and everything was done in a professional manner.
    Always friendly and the runs are done very quick aswell. Easy to talk to, when I had any kind of questions they replied very quick.

Sidenote: During one of the runs I ordered I had bad drop luck and didnt get all items that I purchased, without any trouble they took my char the following week there again and I received even more items then they advertised. I honestly can't say anything bad about them. 10/10, very happy with their service.
    Originally Posted by padenk View Post
    Ordered a full hfc run with off spec and 4/4 tier. Done very quick and they are very trustfull. i'm going to order more for sure (hope it gets streamed on twitch again). Thanks Koroboost!!
    Originally Posted by netbob View Post
    They've completed another CM 8/8 Gold for me.

As always, 10/10 +++
    Originally Posted by bcooperfield View Post
    I just want to say that this service is legit, and really good. I ordered a Mythic BRF run and it was so enjoyable! I used to be a hard core raider but just don't have the time any more. Still love the game and tired of sitting at my friggn' garrision mission table. I did all the LFR and that was nice but I was just curious to see the content at an elevated level. I got my fix...now I'm happy and, yea. Enough said.

Ed
    Originally Posted by gazman0000 View Post
    Took my shammy this time got most slots filled plus i ordered full 4 set, got 2 set the first week and they took me again the second week to complete great service once again.
    Originally Posted by Jooseyolo View Post
    Just tried the service 2 days ago. We did Mythic HFC full loot run without the mount. Run was done in about 3.5 hours, and I picked up 7 different BiS pieces, along with like 5 more upgrades. I've got to say, I was skeptical as hell as Ive never used this kind of service before, but damn was it nice. The customer service is great and they work well with you. Definitely recommend it to anyone looking for these kinds of services.
    Originally Posted by Afrit13 View Post
    These gus are awesome. I purchased a heroic hfc full run and when i logged back in the next day i had 12 slot upgrades which included class trinket and 4/5 set items. They were safe and secure and i will definately use them again.
    Originally Posted by Hakkstah View Post
    Trade:

Posted in the wrong thred first, this is the feedback regarding Koro:

I have used their associates on US and I can't say I am that happy. I took my shaman first and that was allright - very smooth and good.

Next reset I was about to take my Warlock on Alliance. 13/13HC HFC.

Ended up knowing that I was taken into a raid with a Paladin, but that I would get discount since he was not about to get any caster stuff, but all tokens.

Fair enough.

Ended up getting a castersword and the Heel boots.... but also 2x Leather Items, including the chest from Archi.

Well, I was not that happy with this but what I got offered was another discounted run next reset but this time I would be alone on the token and such.

Tried to book the spot and it was allways "with in a few days". I got tierd of waiting and just closed the contact. Still yet to get a reply back.

They provided superb service for Shaman. And bad / "bad RNG" for Warlock. It was all fine untill the "extra run" / next reset run was about to happen, then the problems did start.
    Originally Posted by meivk7 View Post
    Very quick - much more than could expect with perfect results if u know what really need. 100% satisfied.
    Originally Posted by Venatorio View Post
    Purchased a 12/13 mythic boost and i couldnt be happier. Communication was excellent and everything went above expectations.
    I was guaranteed 7 items, and i got 11!

I also had some problems and got delayed when they was about to start, but they waited about an hour on me.

Next order is right around the corner

All in all; 10/10
    Originally Posted by magicmutley View Post
    From purchasing the boost to actually receiving a slot was quite fast, I chose a 13/13hc boost and the communication throughout was great, Skype and website replies were dealt with fast and any queries resolved before the raid began. Boost took around 2 hours and received a good amount of loot.

I intend using again to boost an alt or purchase a mythic run with my main.
    Nice 13/13 HC for my priest. Smooth run and nice loot. Boost toke around 2 hours. Great service 100% satisfied
    Originally Posted by Kedde2005 View Post
    Bought a 8/8 Mythic 5man dungeon boost. We started less then a hour after my payment and it went smooth.
    I would recommend these russian guys 100%
    Originally Posted by CottenEyeJoe View Post
    Bought Grove Warden mount, went smooth, Great support 10/10 Would recommend!
    Ordered again a 13/13 HC Citadel. Great service. 100 % satisfied
    Originally Posted by Jonathan Fante View Post
    Bought a hfc 9/13 Myth run yesterday - today they delivered, eventhough I failed with my account log in and stuff.

I ordered a HFC heroic run earlier and got like full gear with t-set and trinkets a month ago - totally reccomend these guys, I will buy there again in the future.
    Originally Posted by snowjob View Post
    Purchased an upper hfc mythic boost a couple of weeks ago as well as a a 9/13 mythic self play boost, delivery was fast and instructions were very clear. The runs went fast and smooth apart from a couple of wipes - highly recommend these guys, 100% will buy again in the near future. Great service
    Originally Posted by Typer View Post
    Purshased HFC Heroic boost full loot, got in with 666ilvl came out 710ilvl, fast service good comunication, highly recommended, will use again for sure.
    Originally Posted by RUUWWR View Post
    Ordered a few cap games in RBG, and i must say that they're not really serviceminded.
    Comparing from the other sellers of the same service i must say that im probably not coming back to this again.

I'll rate the service 2/5, just because i got what i paid for, but beside that a somewhat hostile enviroment.

EDIT; I find it funny that i get negative feedback from them just because i point out their flaws, if you run a service you should be able to handle critisism.
    This is just pathetic.
    Originally Posted by Soulsmacka View Post
    Amazing service. They delivered as promised with no hassles or shady behavior. The Skype option is best because you can have a working conversation via chat and get real time updates. (don't be annoying to them, these guys are pro and real nice and will deliver) Just follow the directions and you will get what you pay for. My service required account sharing which I was a little skeptical about but I checked all my toons and everything was left just the way I had it minus the button configurations on the toon they used, which isn't a big deal for me since I barely use that spec. So all in all, I'm a very satisfied customer and I will consider using them again for a service that's unattainable by myself.

I used their service to obtain the Felsteel Annihilator mount due to the fact that I log on to PvP and don't do raid progression at all.
    Originally Posted by Strideus View Post
    I did a HFC HC run with them yesterday. The run went very smooth with just 1 unlucky wipe, and crushed the boss in the second attempt. Good communication, service and the price was great. Would buy from them again no problem.
    Originally Posted by Fyubr30 View Post
    Just got an Archimonde Mythic kill and Mount. HIGHLY recommend, quick and easy; Extremely professional!!
    Originally Posted by houlihanp View Post
    Very impressed with their service, ordered the CM gold modes and within an hour they had a time set and a group running me that evening! I even messed up the order and got an EU purchase and they quickly fixed it for me too without delaying the order. They were insanely fast and it was a ton of fun just to roll through the dungeons watching them precisely tear up the dungeons. Highly recommended!
    Originally Posted by Tuiiut View Post
    Just put an order of Felsteel Annihilator mount - US Servers.
    i will keep update how's it going.

Updated : A+ service 9/10
    Got the mount.Highly Recommend!
    Originally Posted by Dagmor View Post
    Just put in an order for the Felsteel mount. I will let you guys know how it goes
    Originally Posted by Teratros View Post
    "13/13 hellfire Citadel HC Selfplay"
    nice Skype chat easy run. was to late for the first 3 Bosses after the raid finished they have made an extra run for these 3 bosses realy nice and cool.
    will sure buy again something.
    Originally Posted by sikvod00 View Post
    Purchased M HFC 9/13 on 4/10. Still waiting on my run, and will hold out on giving a full review until then (hopefully).
    Purchased HFC Mythic 13/13 + Mount. Smooth run. Account share. Got mount
    Originally Posted by Per-kristian Svendsen View Post
    koroboost is the best! boosted the same day as i ordered and full service! will use again
    Originally Posted by TomoyukiTakedaCheats View Post
    Very professional and everything was smooth during actual boost. Thanks Koroboost.
    Originally Posted by Rizlakacho View Post
    Ordered a HFC HC boost for my mistweaver monk. Very pleased with the boost. Done within the day and got myself 20 brand new gear pieces.Would deffo recommend to others!
    Originally Posted by Dagmor View Post
    update. just got my felsteel annihilator about 1 1/2 weeks after my order, after I added them on skype they responded to me fairly fast and gave me any information that they could on when/how it would be completed, overall happy with my purchase.
    Originally Posted by Nowsa View Post
    Bought the M Blackhand Mount 2 days ago. They did the run yesterday night, really impressed by the speed of service !
    They even waited me for 1hour because i was late ... I'll definitely buy from them again !
    Thx a lot
    Originally Posted by Dobbs123 View Post
    Grate service awesome team would 100% Recommend!
    Bought Felsteel Annihilator and a 8/8 CM run. In 3 days all was done with a hight quality of service !
    Thx
    Originally Posted by Waspella View Post
    Bought CM boost yesterday and it's already finished even though I had connection issues and they had to find a new team for me. Very good run, smooth. Would recommend.
    Originally Posted by Joshimitsu4 View Post
    Just paid for full pathfinder and the service was brilliant, they let me play whenever I wanted to and would let me know when they wanted to go online! Only took around 14 days as I had no progression started but it was done very quickly considering that and I was allowed to keep all gold and items acquired during the boost. Would definitely recommend this service fast safe and reliable!
    Originally Posted by sikvod00 View Post
    This is an update on my order. I requested a cancellation of M HFC 9/13 and ordered M HFC 13/13 + Mount. That process was fast and simple; I just explained the situation to them via Skype. The new order took place today and was account share. Got tons of great loot and of course the mount! Great service and would recommend to anyone.
    Originally Posted by Lasabu View Post
    A few days ago I bought a challenger gold 8/8 boost.
    Great success. Took maybe 2-3 hours in total?
    The guy on Skype seemed a bit irritated and lacked patience to explain things to me, even though in the end it ended up just being us misunderstanding each other as the current representative of Koroboost was not very good at English.
    It had me a bit annoyed as well, but in the end I got what I paid for so, all good there. He also gave me a stream link so I could watch the progress, which was a nice addition to the service.
    Although towards the end the stream broke off due to an error, though I won't blame them for that. Shit happens.

Today I bought a M HFC mount. The service was good, I was given a stream that had some issues as it was a russian site that did not allow clients from eu-west access. I bypassed that in time for the last boss, however, and it all went well from there.
    They went through the bosses steadily and quickly, then at the last boss I saw my own character pop up. The only negative feedback would be that the stream showed off names of characters, so if someone knew that stream account to be a booster.. well confidentiality risk I guess? Minor thing though, really.
    I doubt with all the boosting going on someone would care to check it out like that.
    What surprised me was that including the mount, when I logged on, I also found myself with a mythic version of the archimonde weapon I was using the heroic version of. Really a neat surprise!

Summary:
    Language barrier can pose a problem. This may also make them seem a bit unprofessional at times.
    Streaming isn't totally reliable.
    You get what you pay for.
    You will get your answers if you are patient with the representative. (See point 1)
    Got free loot (I guess due to no one else needing it so they just gave it to me as a bonus, or maybe they extra rolled on my behalf with one of my seals and I got lucky? I forgot to check how many seals I had up front.)
    I guess I would give the service a 6/10?
    Would recommend as long as you have the patience. (Although as a customer service person IRL I suppose I am used to language barriers.)
    Originally Posted by Jonastyzor View Post
    The communication could be better but in the end they got the job done very nicely and quick. Bought archi mount
    Originally Posted by Christopher X View Post
    Bought Archi mount + a BIS heroic boost for my rogue, they have delivered! No problems here, very amazing service... ty Koro
    did a boost recently, it was scheduled to suit my availability, got lots of loot, can't ask for more ^^
    Originally Posted by Nos70 View Post
    Just done a 12/13 run HFC Myhtic, i have used their service a lot of time, they are very professionnal, and do their best to get the maximum of loot, i highly recommended them! This is my favorite website boost service.
    Originally Posted by vodkalasswen View Post
    Bought 12/13 HFC HC boost and I got like 20+ items, not even 1 trinket tho
    Highly recommend these guys they even gave me Archimonde kill extra for free
    10/10
    made another boost with these guys, i got a well geared, fast group who knew tactics and finished the raid very quickly
    Originally Posted by Dryke View Post
    Just got myself a challenge mode boost, very good and fast service, will probably buy again
    Originally Posted by mithjack View Post
    I just bought a Felsteel annihilator and after 20-30 mins was done, eficient and quick, it's my 2nd boost and not the last. (^.^)d
    Originally Posted by Kasianxi View Post
    Great run, good service!! 10/10 would buy again!!
    Originally Posted by kryptore View Post
    I want hfc archi mythic mount when is available i can buy now horde/ eu/ 740 ilvl
    Originally Posted by Icebit View Post
    Ordered HFC mythic 12/13 + 4 piece guarantee. they got it done 2 days later in 2 hours, got my 4 piece and tons of other items 100/100
    Originally Posted by Ivris View Post
    Purchased Felsteel Annhilator mount for US-server late April, due to delays the run occurred just this past Sunday June 5th.

I was very patient and ensured customer service via Skype was communicating with the raid group. Just be persistent.

Day of the run was very smooth, asked for info and run was complete within an hour. Though I was told the raid would occur at about 8PM my time but it was actually 11AM, luckily I had just woken up!

I would definitely utilize their sevice again despite not so seamless communication just because of their prices.
    Originally Posted by Almmond View Post
    I bought 13/13 HC HFC clear and i got nothing to complain about, the service was amazing, i got invited and contacted about 15 min before raid start, the contact guy was nice and calm.
    The clear was done nice and fast, no trouble got what i payed for.
    I can recommend these people with 10/10!
    Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    Had a run with them, Quick painless and awesome! Would recommend.
    Originally Posted by Galloek View Post
    Ordered HM Archi kill and all CM Gold. I'm not disappointed at all!
    The service is fast, straightforward and definitely safe : CM runs were piloted and all my gold, items etc. are still here. The only things that changed are my action bar spells, but it's no big deal, I was expecting that. Also, the prices are great compared to some other sites I've seen. Thank you Koro!
    Originally Posted by DennisPaladin View Post
    Ordered RBG 40 win for the Mount , very happy with the service given.
    Runs were done in two evenings / nights and got allot of Conquest points aswell.

Reply's on my messages in Skype where fast , short and straightforward but no complains about that! since this was the first time i made use of an external service i was abit afraid to get scammed but iam not haha the very low prices and reviews on this site made me put that big step into trusting someone i did not know and iam happy i did it! thanks Koroboost and until we meet again, will buy again...greetings Dennis
    Originally Posted by The Orange Cow View Post
    10/10

Ordered Hellfire Mythic 13/13 + Archy Mount. Prompt service, provided exactly what was ordered. Will probably use this service again to get cutting edge chieves because I suck at raiding.
    Originally Posted by Fyubr30 View Post
    Just got 8/8 Gold Challenge mode and really couldn't ask for anything more.

Was very quick and easy process, the people for customer service on skype are great and quick to reply to any questions you have.
    now just waiting on my HFC full gear run (will give feedback once all is done)

A+++++++++++++++ will do business with them anytime
    Originally Posted by alphamar View Post
    Ordered Archi HM . very good and fast amazing service! would buy again soon !
    the best guys you can find for boost got my mount from archi myth
    Originally Posted by Estarriol View Post
    I purchased a HFC full mythic run on 24/06. Six days later, my boost was done. They forgot to give me the mount from Archi so they corrected that the very next day by taking me on another (heroic) run.

All in all, in the end they did a very good job for what I paid for and a bit more. They guaranteed 9 items, but I got 17. I'm almost full mythic geared now and I have them to thank.

Two thumbs up.
    Originally Posted by Treyl View Post
    Very fast and excellent service, boosted the same day as i ordered ! will use again 100%
    Archimonde Heroic Mount done in less than 48h. Very fast and oustanding services ! Thx guys
    Originally Posted by carrrramba View Post
    i can second that! brillant service. I missed the scheduled raid due to work, but i could just join another raid 2 hours later ...awesome :-)
    Very friendly guys and a good & safe feeling from start to finish.

Thank You again! :-)

cheers
    carrrramba
    Originally Posted by k1m0 View Post
    Remembered my ownedcore password just to say that those guys are amazing! Ordered 90-100lvl boost to be ready for expansion with my rogue from TBC times. Got my order done in 8 hours! I'm a returning customer for sure!

P.S. Oh and btw order done in time BEFORE scheduled maintenance!
    Originally Posted by Achilles101 View Post
    I've ordered a full mythic HFC run (13/13) with loot and selfplay for my fury warrior.

After my order I added their Skype account to my contactslist and there everything was arranged for the raid.
    At first there was a small mistake in the raid schedule, but that wasn't a huge problem because they let me join the day after that. The run went extremely fast, only one wipe, very impressive! They also gave me clear orders on what to do during the raid. During the loot I really got every single item that could be used by a fury warrior. Unfortunately the drops weren't that great, but they gave me a second run for free! I'm almost full Mythic now, managed to get 4/5 Tier pieces, awesome Hellrender, and great trinkets. The fact that they gave me a second raid shows how great the service is. I'm really thinking about joining again for an Archimonde kill.
    Been using these guys services for a while and they always deliver.
    despite the minor delay they had with this one due to massive amount of orders pre expansion, they managed to finish the order smoothly.
    Totally recommend these guys
    Originally Posted by DoucheNozzle View Post
    Ordered a Mythic boost weeks ago for the mount/title. They're keeping me on hold, but being patient and will see how it will turn out.Crazy busy probs with the amount of people wanting it befoe Legion hits.
    Originally Posted by SBre123 View Post
    Though I was sceptic at first, the customer support was really good and the order was completed in 2 days. It was fast, professional and cheap, would recommend!
    Originally Posted by Hannibalistic View Post
    I ordered a 13/13 mythic with loot on my DH yesterday evening, was done right now, perfect, quick responses on skype and all, the dude was really cool, and I could even watch the raid on their stream while I was getting boosted !
    I strongly recommend their boosting services
    Originally Posted by Helixlol View Post
    I bought the Felsteel Annihilator and within the next hour i got contacted through skype and they did it the same night! Quick, easy and really reliable service! Would recommend anyone that are hesitant to just go for it!
    Originally Posted by Nazr12345 View Post
    Great Service. Got my Grove Warden mount quick !
    Originally Posted by Bstbuy View Post
    Everything ok, can be trusted and service is quick. Will buy again.
    Originally Posted by vizzion View Post
    Bought the Grove Warden boost. And i gotta say they did a great job with the boost. It only took 5mins & i got the mount. Great service.
    Originally Posted by Xaphir View Post
    Just got the Grove Warden, except for a few pvp deaths outside xD the run was smooth. Had my mount within 1Β½ hour of putting down my order. Top notch ^^
    Originally Posted by rob_irackers View Post
    Perfect boost for the Grove Warden
    Completed Bought -> Invited -> Killed -> Mount.. 2 hours? nothing wrong with that!
    Originally Posted by Darthrexxx View Post
    Got the Grove Warden and it was complete within a day, super friendly and helpful, answered all of my questions, cheap, thanks to th.I didn't have to try to get my guild to do anything out of their comfort zone.
    Originally Posted by Antonio123 View Post
    Purchased the Grove Warden for me and my girlfriend with this service, they did both of them at the same time. This service is great would recommend. 5/5 Fast/Trustworthy/reliable
    Originally Posted by vvanted11 View Post
    Got the Grove Warden from their run, perfectly executed fight and done in a snap, took only about 15 minutes. Excellent work.
    Originally Posted by Azurl View Post
    Thank you for the service! was quick and efficient. I got what I needed within an hour of ordering.
    Originally Posted by kenbigpig View Post
    Let me preface this by saying that it's been a shitty week for me. First I ordered the the Grove Warden mount and got into the run almost immediately. Fast kill but my dumb ass just left the raid group without picking up the item... fast forward the next day he did another run and I was on the same char which mean I can't loot again... I just forgot to switch to my other char... and he DID ANOTHER RUN for me... thank you so much man. I'll be back again.
    Originally Posted by alphatic View Post
    I've ordered the 100-110 powerleveling with these guys. Perfect service. Fast, reliable, and nice communication. Will order again!
    Originally Posted by lilkm View Post
    I orderd Mythic Dungeon boost , thank you guys for fast and great service.

Next time I'll make my order a bit earlier.
    Bought Suramar Dungeons Mythic.
    Was done 1 hour later without any wipes.
    Professional service.
    Originally Posted by scrublord View Post
    Ordered a 100-110+ unlock of world quests, job completed no problems
    Originally Posted by rajton View Post
    Really awesome boost, bought a mythic dungeon boost and got done within time limit and very polite people to deal with. Would recommend!
    Originally Posted by masterP22 View Post
    Everything fine can be trusted and service is quick. Will buy again.
    Originally Posted by erlandssonnn View Post
    Bought a 100-110 service and it went fast and smooth. Will definitely use this service again if I need anything in the future. 10/10
    Originally Posted by grandmarshal14 View Post
    Just got a full Emerald Nightmare Normal run (Piloted). Secure, quick and easy run. all went smoothly, I will definitely buy again,best prices too
    Originally Posted by fidoleif View Post
    Great and professional team
    Did both a kara mount 9/9 and mythic+ all completed within a day.
    Would recommend to others!
    Originally Posted by Rauteru View Post
    Heroic run faster than I expect, with streaming and 8 objects for loot. Next time mythic one.
    Originally Posted by Glut View Post
    Second run, easy and fast.
    Still recommendef!
    Originally Posted by NeoKeleseth View Post
    Ordered a Heroic Run smooth and fast

I recommend this vendor
    Originally Posted by xplosiver View Post
    Just got a pvp 2vs2 arena boost piloted. its secure and quick. Great service, i recommend!!

Thank you
    Originally Posted by FBoss View Post
    ordered a 100-110 boost, went smooth and very quick. Thanks
    Originally Posted by Arrex View Post
    Got a boost through kara and they were great! Really quick and no issues at all! Will use again! 10/10
    Originally Posted by Kanga24 View Post
    Ordered a powerlevel from them. Few hiccups on my end cause of my internet. Anyway, a definite 10/10 from me. Thanks again.
    Originally Posted by Burkabarbee View Post
    Very happy with my EN HC boost! 13 items, 4 of them trinkets, very happy 10/10 will use again!
    Originally Posted by Getzlaf View Post
    Good service +++

LΓ€hetetty minun F8331 laitteesta Tapatalkilla
    Originally Posted by fidoleif View Post
    Amazing service. Been using them for quite a while always done flawlessly.
    Originally Posted by ric684 View Post
    Great service, bought the vicious saddle for the 4th time, fast and kind.
    Originally Posted by Skelmpie View Post
    Koroboost was the first company i have bought a boost from. Let me just say that there customer service is great. Any question i had was answered and quickly. Raids were done well and zero issues over any gear that dropped. Was handed over to me without question. Overall very satisfied customer. Well done and thanks again for the great run. Will definately use again in future
    Originally Posted by ppraul View Post
    All perfect, very good people.

-------

Todo perfecto, buena comunicaciΓ³n y el rush rapidΓ­simo.
    Originally Posted by Chronidus View Post
    Bought NH heroic with BiS list, run took a couple weeks due to bad luck on drops but the runs were always on time, the communication from Koroboost was incredibly friendly and they always responded in a timely manner. They even "fired" a guild for scamming one of their customers which I would say is a sign of great customer service, I would gladly buy from them and would recommend them to others!
    Originally Posted by Oug View Post
    Legit services. highly recommended.
    Originally Posted by arTxOdb View Post
    Bought a Nighthold Heroic run for my demonhunter, sadly I didn't get the promised 7 item slots on the first run but the support guy on koroboost didn't hesitate a second to offer me a full rerun a week later which has been completed to my full satisfaction. Really nice customer support and well organized runs - gladly again. 10/10.
    Originally Posted by AsianAri View Post
    Excellent service! The order got done ahead of schedule! <3
    Originally Posted by Spowky View Post
    Ordered a service from them, that was fast, i recommend.
    Originally Posted by jassim View Post
    bought a boost from them , literally took them 5 mins to make it, and did exactly what i needed, was very safe, perfect and super fast, 100% would recomaand to all and i would use it again if needed, thank you guys
    Originally Posted by dragoncoat1 View Post
    HC NH 4p all done within 2 raids with extra loot, clean secure not had any issues 10/10!!
    Last edited by Koroboost; 07-21-2017 at 01:50 PM.

Kootzmage's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for Kootzmage: Positive

thank you for your order and feedback

Just got a full Challenge boost piloted. Secure, quick and easy run. They were really helpful when it came to payment (due to language barrier) and it all went smoothly. Will definitely buy again the future, they've got the best prices around.

Jownet's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got Lei Shen HC Piloted ! Quick and safe, thx again ! recommend this guys

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    72 (90%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lowered prices a bit

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    72 (90%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Changed prices

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    72 (90%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Online, taking orders

xRaremanx's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello

i would like to say Thanks alot for the Raiding ,
    i just finish Full TOT heroic with Re-den today fast and easy run with this group
    also my friend say thank you for waiting me to transfer he join for Re-den fight

Paladin & Mage

thank you

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    72 (90%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    droped down price on garrosh hc mount - 300 euro now, added 2000 bloody coins for 200 euro

EpsilonWoW's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for EpsilonWoW: Positive

thank you for your order and feedback

Just used these guys to get a 9/9 piloted gold challenge modes completed. Ordered and within 30minutes they were good to go with the full run (which was also streamed) and the whole thing didn't really take long at all!

Was communicated to the whole time via skype, and despite being russian based, there were no issues talking to them in english to get everything sorted

Cheapest price I could find too, would recommend them!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    72 (90%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added alliance support, discounts, warforged loot run - pleasant deals

Pikachoo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just bought some services from these guys, 25 Man glory of the Uldar raider. All i can say is that they have done it, extremely quickly with no problems what so ever. Their prices are the cheapest in the market and their customer service is excellent!! I was updated via skype at all times.

10 out of 10 in my book.
    Last edited by Pikachoo; 02-09-2014 at 06:48 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    72 (90%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added Siege Of Orgrimmar Heroic LOOT Run 14-14 25 man LOOT GUARANTEЕD

minihansen12's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pm me if u sell Show me your moves achievment

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    72 (90%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    25 hc loot run and heroic garrosh mount even cheaper now, prices updated !

Page 1 of 32 12345 ... LastLast