[eu us]  Dragonflight  πŸ’œ Amirdrassil raids πŸ’“ WotLK πŸ’œ menu

Trade Details

Legendary Trade (Purple color)

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2829303132
    Diawo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made a mistake.
    Last edited by Diawo; 01-31-2018 at 03:59 PM.

[eu us]  Dragonflight  πŸ’œ Amirdrassil raids πŸ’“ WotLK πŸ’œ
    sousuke90's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    trying to buy 'chosen title' from few days, contacted at begginning for make it friday,then character was too much low gear.We arranged for 3 days later with an other character.Waited them...1 hour after raid schedule they told me to make it tomorrow.Got refund.
    Its safe.But not excellent.

TonDeli's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First... I made the most idiotic order ever:

Legion Glories Package
    - Legion Hero
    - Legion Raider
    - Tomb Raider
    - Argus Raider
    Tomb of Sargeras Heroic run
    Antorus Bungle (normal and heroic)

Anyone can guess why?

It took me two days to write this review -> see edits...

I contacted them with Skype before I placed my order and asked how long this order was going to take etc... Everything seemed right and legit so I made the payment... they started almost immediately (within 2 hours after my payment) with ToS heroic. They provided stream but for my surprise it was Antorus heroic that they was running. I asked about this and answer was: "Since we do Argus then its Argus.". Within next four days it was ToS heroic with Tomb Raider, Argus Normal with Argus Raider and Legion Raider.

At the moment that I'm writing Legion Hero is still incomplete because of boss spawns. I think that they just started with achievements that are left because I was logged out -> someone else logged in. I asked about the stream and got answer "same".

Edit 1: After one hour stream is online.
    Edit 2: After two and a half hour stream went offline -> I had to ask what is going on -> one achievement left from Legion Hero
    Edit 3: Asked when they are planning to finish my order and 15mins later got the answer "tomorrow", no time estimate or anything else
    Edit 4: They just logged in and kicked me out again. No warnings or anything. They informed that they have completed my order.

Pros:
    - price -> I think that I saved more than 100? compared to the service that I have used before
    - packages -> good offers
    - fast

Cons:
    - lack of communication 1 -> We communicated with Skype. I had to wait answers way too long -even more than 24h. No customer friendly tone, only few words: "yes", "no", "today", "tomorrow", "let me check".
    - lack of communication 2 -> I didn't have a clue what they plan was. They just logged in and kicked my char out how ever they liked. I asked them to let know that I can log off but they never did.
    - lack of stream -> They told me that there will be a stream that I can follow. There was stream for first Antorus run and when they did first and second part of Legion Hero.

Compared to other services that I have used in my past I'm not sure if I'm going to use this service again. I like to know what is happening and when. This service was nothing like that. I always had to ask what's happening and rarely got answer. I think that they are focusing on Antorus boosts and they do other services when they have spare time. Other services have had more customer friendly attitude and there has never been a doubt what is going on.

Answer why my order was idiotic: They included ToS heroic run in Tomb Raider run and Antorus normal run in Argus Raider run. I could have received the same end result without ToS heroic run and without Antorus normal run. I even asked them if there will be any overlap between glories and raid runs. They answered that there is not. I know that this is my mistake because I made such an idiotic order. But still I feel that my order was not completed...

Koroboost's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    72 (90%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Koroboost.com provides world-class, best boosting services for WoW (World of WarCraft) BfA (Battle for Azeroth), and has helped the tremendous amount of players to gear up and prepare for future extension's raids (Antorus, Uldir) or PvP. For World Of Warcraft players who have no time to level up their characters or no patience to wait for their turn for getting loot in a BfA raid or Mythic+ dungeons, they can always hire WOW Boosting service's sellers or power-levelers/ via Koroboost.com to help them reach the highest level in the shortest possible time.

We are 8+ years experts in WoW boosting services industry, successfully helped a lot of players in Cataclysm, Mists of Pandaria, Warlords of Draenor, Pandaria, Legion, and Battle for Azeroth. We were providing glories of raiders, mount runs, achievement runs, rare title runs, such as The Chosen, mythic+ dungeon runs and much more. Having 5 stars on every reviewing service possible guarantees the quality of the service and ensures that Koroboost.com is the wow boost service you can trust.

If you come to this page by googling for "uldir raid" or "Uldir loot" or "mythic+ dungeon" or "best boosting services for world of warcraft " or "wow mythic plus dungeons loot" or "wow 5 man dungeons" or "wow boost to 120", then you are in the right place!

Check our reviews at TRUSTPILOT

or at koroboost.com https://koroboost.com

Koroboost's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    72 (90%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On our site you can buy Visions of N'Zoth" and Ny'alotha the Waking City boost service, which are part of a recently released "WoW 8.3 expansion."

We provide reputation , world quests, events grinding services in two new zones of Nazjatar and Mechagon, with us it’s super trivial to get new "8.3 mounts" , pets and get flights in BFA unlocked via "Pathfinder Part 2 achievements". We’ve also nailed down the way of providing services for gaining reputation for newly released allied races – "Vulpera Allied Race" and "Mechagnome Allied Race" and their respective Vulpera Reputation Exalted and Mechagnome Reputation Exalted.

As for getting upcoming Season 4 "Mythic+ dungeons weekly boosts" (from +5 boost to +20 boost, including Mythic+15 weekly chest boost), "rbg" and "arena" – you can rely on us to get freshly renewed rewards including PvP and PvE essences up to level 4, getting arena or "raider.io rating (score)" Need to farm "artifact power" ? We do have boosters for "heroic and mythic warfronts" and "island expeditions" which grant you tons of "AP". Make your character incredibly strong and prepare for the new challenges in WoW Battle for Azeroth (BFA) "8.3 content". "Majority of Azerite Essences" will be account-wide starting 8.3, so don’t miss a chance of boosting your main and your alts altogether at once with Koroboost.com.

We provide "Horrific Visions Unlock", Legendary Cloak, "Horrific Visions Challenge Boost", "Corrupted Memento Farm Boost" .We can also do the "Legendary Cloak Rank Boost" as well as "Rajani" and. "Uldum Accord Reputaion Boost"

If you are looking for a wow boost service, then koroboost.com is the best boosting service for WoW (World of WarCraft) BfA (Battle for Azeroth), and has helped the tremendous amount of players to gear up and prepare for raids through out wow expansions. Check out Crucible of Storms Heroic Boost, Battle of Dazar'alor heroic boost and Uldir heroic boost offers. PvP players would enjoy PvP Arena and RBG services collection. For World Of Warcraft players who have no time to level up their characters or no patience to wait for their turn for getting loot in a BfA raids or Mythic+ dungeons, they can always hire WOW Boosting service's sellers or power-levelers via Koroboost.com to help them reach the highest level in the shortest possible time.

We are 9+ years experts in WoW boosting services industry, successfully helped a lot of players in Cataclysm, Mists of Pandaria, Warlords of Draenor, Pandaria, Legion, and Battle for Azeroth. We were providing glories of raiders, mount runs, achievement runs, rare title runs, such as The Chosen, mythic+ dungeon runs and much more. Having 5 stars on every reviewing service possible guarantees the quality of the service and ensures that Koroboost.com is the wow boost service you can trust.

If you come to this page by googling for "mythic jaina mount", "glacial tidestorm", "bod heroic boost", "battle of dazar'alor heroic boost", "battle of dazar'alor carry" or "mythic+15 dungeon" or "best boosting services for world of warcraft " or "wow mythic plus dungeons loot" or "wow 5 man dungeons" or "wow boost to 120", then you are in the right place! Buy cheap bfd heroic boost with loot guaranteed today!
    Buy cheap bfd mythic boost with loot guaranteed today

On our site you can buy Rise of Azshara and Azshara's Eternal Palace boost service, which are part of a recently released reputation, world quests, events grinding services in two new zones of Nazjatar and Mechagon, with us it's super trivial to get new 8.2 mounts, pets and get flights in BFA unlocked via Pathfinder Part 2 achievements.
    As for upcoming Season 3 for Mythic+ dungeons, rbg and arena - you can rely on us to get freshly renewed rewards including PvP and PvE essences up to level 4, getting arena or raider.io rating (score).
    Need to farm artifact power? We do have boosters for heroic warfronts and island expeditions which grant you tons of AP.
    Make your character incredibly strong and prepare for the new challenges in "WoW Battle for Azeroth (BFA) 8.2 content.

On our site you can buy WoW Classic Boost service. WoW Classic is a new WoW version released on 27th of August globally. From us, you can buy wow classic leveling service starting day one. Besides that, you can buy at KoroBoost WoW Classic Professions leveling, dungeons gear run boost and loot runs. As of high level/high end content, we provide raid runs including Blackwing Lair, Molten Core, Onyxia’s Lair, Upper Blackrock Spire (UBRS) boost.

We are providing the World of Warcraft Leveling 1-60 service. Our wow leveling 1-60 is done with no bots and is a handwork routine. We only use safe and legal methods of boosting, so you won’t ever get your account locked or banned. 100% of our services are performed using VPN. The character will be leveled up mostly by doing quests. Our boosters are highly skilled professionals. No matter which world of warcraft power level you need, we are ready to provide a variety of options from 10 – 20 to 1 – 60. Also, the more you buy – the more discounts you get here at our Koroboost WoW Services platform – consider this in case you need multiple alts leveling in World of Warcraft (WoW) Classic.

Buy Ny'alotha The Waking City Heroic WoW Boost Service
    Buy Ny'alotha The Waking City Heroic Full Gear WoW Boost Service
    Buy Ny'alotha The Waking City Mythic WoW Boost Service
    Buy N'zoth The Corruptor Heroic Kill WoW Boost Curve Service
    Buy Legendary Cloak Rank Boost Service
    Buy Jaina Mythic Kill
    Buy Mythic Jaina mount, Glacial Tidestorm
    Buy mythic+15 weekly chest

Check our reviews at TRUSTPILOT

or at koroboost.com https://koroboost.com

Discord Koroboost#6592

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2829303132