[eu us]  Dragonflight  πŸ’œ Amirdrassil raids πŸ’“ WotLK πŸ’œ menu

Trade Details

Legendary Trade (Purple color)

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Xarlen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for Xarlen: Positive

thank you

Feedback for Koroboost: Positive

Satisfied with the service. Can recommend

Bought a honor gear boost from these guys. 10/10 can recommend. Good price and good quality on service provided

[eu us]  Dragonflight  πŸ’œ Amirdrassil raids πŸ’“ WotLK πŸ’œ
    Tondk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for Tondk: Positive

thanks

contacting about hfc boost, will see how this goes!

joch821's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for joch821: Positive

thanks

I ordered leveling 90-100 + full honor gear from them, they estimated it would take 2-3 days but it ended up taking 4 days (which is a respectable time, just please be honest next time.) and the booster tried to log in 2 times when I was in the middle of a raid (so I logged back on) then they marked it as done even though there were still several pieces left to farm, and now it's "done" when he wasted my conquest points on a piece I don't want but I CBA.

That's my experience with them.
    Last edited by joch821; 07-11-2015 at 05:42 PM.

Ujinhoo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for Ujinhoo: Positive

thank you

Ordered a CM gold boost (selfplay) at midnight, 40 minutes later we had started doing my runs. Clear and concise communication between the leader and myself. These are very skilled people and if I were to need a CM boost again I'd gladly come here again. 10/10!

yixiz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for yixiz: Positive

thank you

Just bought a CM 8/8 boost piloted, everything went smooth and easy. I could just watch his stream and enjoy the ride :P
    I definitely recommend these guys if you ever need a boost. it look less than 2 hours for the full clear and I now can enjoy the epic transmog weapons!
    I will come back for more chars!

Thanks for the great service.

skumgodis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bought a CM gold boost, very quick and easy, will surely buy more here.

Davegtr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just received my CM gold achievement with the coolest mount in game from these guys and was able to watch progress via stream which I must admit was a very nice touch to add to any service.

I have also purchased the hfc hc 13/13 9 pieces of gear drop minimum which they say on there website that it could be as much as 15 piece drop if the drops go well, they advised me for a run in 5 days and although later than I hoped they stated the day they gave will maximise my drop rate potential so gonna trust them on that one, so I will see how that goes.

Great service so far and hopefully my drops go well for the hfc hc run, and will definatly be ordering another one of my characters the hfc hc boost if all goes well.

Hopefully be back to praise these guys soon as awesome service so far.

rezty's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought Hellfire Citadell normal boost 13/13 master loot. It was perfect. Very good service. Always good with koroboost !

Davegtr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for Davegtr: Positive

thank you

Feedback for Koroboost: Positive

can only leave positive feedback on this service at the end of the day, security of my account is my responsibility. And yes I will be using this service again.

Honest review from an honest gamer.

Purchased cm gold and hfc hc 13/13 basically because I love the game but as a casual player and no excuses here I pretty much suck compared to these guys.

I have paid my money and got the service I paid for And have no intention of asking for a refund as I got what I paid for, unfortunately there was a security issue that I can only describe as disappointing.

Firstly Can't knock the Service and communication 5* all the way, expert players and although 1 of the streams was just a stuttering dance it was a nice touch to even being able to watch your ride all the way. Btw I have 200mb wired service.

Secondly this is for the guy from the company on Skype, I told him I would not lie about the loot.
    the loot was unreal and although only one tier token dropped for my run (just being greedy I guess) I had all but 3 slots filled with full heroic loot, including some bis for that tier, well thought out loot as well not just whatever said strength on it, plus was even more surprised that I had 3 extra tanking items that I wasn't expecting which was a nice surprise, they slogged away for hours and didn't finish until the early hours but they still had 1 more boss.

This is where the problem came and my only problem with the service I received.

I have an authenticator and I have the authenticator ask every single time I log in to anything to do with WOW let alone anyone else being able to login, you know the tick box in security management for authenticator.

Well the first run for the CM gold which you can see from my review before went well, sent me a message through Skype asking for account details etc I explained I have an authenticator added so when they asked for code I sent to them and away they went.

Second time IE last night same again they asked me for my details again and I sent code and away they went, all was going well I felt secure in the knowledge that my account was safe as they definatly needed my authenticator code as if I get DCed I have to re-nter code no matter what I do, which he is annoying but safe.

Well let's class today as the third time they only got to 12/13 last night which was a tribute to the raid guys as it was a hard slogging match that they didn't want to give up, anyway so today after work I go to website and click on chat window which to my delight I was told that the last kill would be in the next hour or so and I would be contacted through Skype again for my details and authenticator code, I thought in my head that the service I was getting was special, well to an extent it was but to the fact as I was sitting next to my GF waiting for the bell from Skype, my GF (yes I have a GF get over it) turns to me and says that I just came online,

Like I said I was very happy until I realised that somehow they had got online without an authenticator code (must add I had logged in between this to ogle over gear I got like it was xmas) so wasn't left on all night, anyway I panic and log straight into battlenet account management and check to see if my authenticator had been removed or if the tick box was unticked. Neither the authenticator or the box was unticked so I panicked even more, by this time the raid was finished and I saw my character log out from my GF laptop.

So they send me a order complete on Skype so I simply asked how he managed to get an authenticator code for my account, he stated he didn't need one as he logged straight on, when I explained that was impossible as it asks me for a code if I even want to go to the toilet there was no way unless he had something to "clone" (only way I can describe it in my head) anyway he knew exactly what I was talking about and tried to blame blizzard yada yada and would open a GM ticket to prove that I couldn't have had the box ticked in the authenticator management, when I asked how he expected he was going to open a ticket about someone else's account he simply replied he would just tell them I purchased a boost off him with a nice smiley face after it, I told him I was disappointed As the service so far was excellent, he had no interest in listening and just said I was ungrateful for the gear which I stated again that as far as I was concerned I got more than what I paid for plus extra, but I told him that I was writing a review if it went good or bad and l would be honest in the review, that they ask you not to not be lazy and leave a review which as my last post States my admiration for the work they did, he then goes on to threaten me With reporting me to blizzard for boosting if I wrote this, but as I explained to him that our business transaction was over and I would write an honest review so here it is, I'm sure he would of not been bothered if it was to just to praise the company.

This is a gaming website for gamers and I am only making gamers aware of the good and bad parts of the service I received from this company, and as long as they are aware of the importance of changing all passwords and even change authenticator as I have done now I still cannot fault the way this company more than delivered on what I payed for and expected in the loot I received.

I have screenshots of everything including authenticator settings and correspondence so if the company wants to slate me over this review then I will let them get on with it, I know what happened and what they did and so does whoever had naughty ideas about my account in future.

Take care and may the loot gods be with you all.

halfwit's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for halfwit: Positive

thank you

Bought a Archimonde NM kill. Was done quickly and effortlessly. Definitely recommend these guys if you want a professional group of people, Thanks again !

explosive82's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for explosive82: Positive

Mostly Eu

is this US or EU? doesn't say

mumma1973's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for mumma1973: Positive

thank you

Bought HFC HC was completed professionally. Would highly recommend. Thanks again.

Mayhemcs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for Mayhemcs: Positive

thank you

This is what I call amazing service. Yesterday I dealt with them the 3rd time and it was flawless. I bought a HFC normal run, 1hour 45minutes later they were done, and my druid had 698 ilvl even with a 640 trinket which were the only thing I missed for full gear.
    Before that I bought BRF Hc run and CM clear for a newly dinged character. Defintly gonna do my business with them again :-)

Koroboost's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    72 (90%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    prices dropped on

Mrdiddler's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for Mrdiddler: Negative

Some cool story

Feedback for Koroboost: Negative

There are some positive aspects to dealing with Koroboost, but on the totality of everything it was more negative than positive.

Here to leave my experiences of doing business with this company.

I first bought a BRF HC Loot run with Masterloot back around June 10th 2015. It was self play and was in a large Russian raid. I was guaranteed a certain number of items. The run itself went reasonably well, a fair few wipes for what was end of that tier raid and the language barrier was a slight problem as all communication was in Russian and of course being English this posed a slight problem

I got a really good amount of items and overall my experience was quite positive, only real problem I had was communication with the guy on Skype was pretty slow and sometimes he had a slight problem understanding exactly what I was talking about. But overall I left that raid feeling like I would probably use Koroboost again some time as it went reasonably well.

Fast forward to today and I purchased a Hellfire Citadel HC 13/13 run with masterloot from Koroboost with a guaranteed 9 drops. I contacted the guy the previous day and he was able to get me into a run the following day (today as I post) so this was good. I could find the run for about 20 euros cheaper with another provider but I had not used them before and as I had a decent experience with my previous BRF run with Koroboost I decided it was safer to use them and pay a bit more. This was for a piloted run, not self play.

We agreed a time for me to log in so I could give them my account details so they could log in to play. I was in contact with the guy in Skype and wanted reassurance that they would use a VPN and I could watch them streaming so I could see the run. I got no reply via Skype. It then took over an hour to get a reply from the guy in Skype despite me regularly messaging him and he was showing as logged into Skype the entire time. Eventually I got an answer saying he was being disconnected and needed my account details as the raid was about to start, this was done VERY curtly. I gave them the account details and in spite of a few hiccups with the authenticator and which account it was they eventually logged into the correct character and I was given a link to a stream.

Despite the worrying silence and the curt responses I thought we are eventually underway. The stream was rogue POV (my character was hunter) and of course was all in Russian but it was reasonable quality. The entire run took over 5 hours with quite a few wipes and was quite the marathon to watch but reasonably fun. Now this is where the slight problems started. Due to the way the guy who was streaming had his UI set up and covering the loot windows I had very little idea of what loot was dropped and who it was being distributed to. This irked me slightly as I had no way of tracking if I was being given loot as promised or not. Also there was a Warrior and I believe a Mage also being boosted as well as my hunter. Obviously Warrior shares tokens with hunter so this worried me slightly too and i emphasized before the run that the tier items were the most important thing I was after as my hunter was already reasonably geared.

So I was watching the stream and the SECOND that Archimonde was defeated (on about the 5th attempt) the stream was INSTANTLY cut off. I had no idea what loot dropped or who it was distributed to in any way. I found this slightly odd and started a few alarm bells ringing. Due to the UI and Russian as mentioned earlier I had absolutely no idea what had dropped or how many items I had won. So I get the message from the guy in Skype that the order is done and I log in. I had won exactly the 9 items (whereas I had about 16 from my BRF run), no trinket from Archi, no weapon, but I had won 3 set pieces and a few offset items. Overall upgrade was fairly minor so the loot results were pretty disappointing but that is the luck of the draw with these runs.

I mentioned the hiccups of the stream and about the abrupt cut off after Archimonde to the guy on Skype but all I got was pretty much disdain and relatively little interest other than being told "I had feelings that you will be never happy". I left it at that as he seemed to want to get away and was pretty disinterested.

I did not get a good feeling from the piloted run and the highly suspicious "cutoff" of the stream and then finding I had conveniently won the exact 9 items that were guaranteed. I could not complain about loot as that is down to chance and no one can be blamed for that. The communication and "customer service" of the guy on Skype also left a LOT to be desired overall in both attitude and time to respond.

I also asked them not to hack up my keybinds if possible, but when I logged in they were all over the place and I had to mess around and redo them all and that took a fair while.

My overall Rating of Koroboost after both of my runs is that I cannot recommend their piloted runs I am afraid. Their self play runs seem better and at least you can fully see what drops and who it is distributed to so there is obviously a much more air of transparency that is so important in the selling of these runs. The overall customer service needs to be improved a lot too in terms of both attitude of the guy on Skype and their time to respond too. Taking over an hour to reply to someone you know is about to start a run is pretty poor.

Problem with the self runs with Koroboost is they are very expensive compared to the piloted runs. So whilst the piloted runs price is competitive the self play option adds so much that I cannot recommend it price wise either.

So to sum up this big wall of text ( A TLDR if you like):

- Self runs are fine if you don't mind some wipes and the run taking a fair while and prices aren't too bad.
    - Piloted runs had a dodgy air about them with regards to the stream and loot distribution, you can expect a lot of variation.
    - The guy in Skype needs to work on his customer service a LOT, in both terms of the way he talks and responds to customers. The response times can also be pretty poor and in some cases down right bad.
    - Similar to last point if you have any sort of queries or worries afterwards you can expect to be batted off with little interest. Again a kind of customer service issue.
    - The half decent side, the self play runs are not that competitively priced compared to some other vendors and add way too much cost compared to piloted runs.
    - Did not listen to my request not to hack my keybinds up and settings up. Just did what they wanted.

To finish, my first experience with Koroboost was good enough to come back to them for another run. After my second one I am afraid I will not be returning to them again and will try other vendors in future. I would definitely NOT recommend the piloted boosts of any type. The self play runs I can half recommend based on my first experience but check price carefully compared to other vendors. There are still quite a few wipes so they are not using the top guilds that is for certain!

Overall 4/10. Cannot recommend.

I hope this review was helpful to some people.

Regards.

EDIT: Found all my General Macros plus specific character macros have all been replaced or deleted. Did not have backups so will take an age to redo them all. Would have thought experienced regular boosters would save and replace them afterwards as a matter of courtesy. Beginning to regret the run even more now ;(
    Last edited by Mrdiddler; 07-26-2015 at 04:24 PM.

Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516 ... LastLast