[eu us]  Dragonflight  πŸ’œ Amirdrassil raids πŸ’“ WotLK πŸ’œ menu

Trade Details

Legendary Trade (Purple color)

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031 ... LastLast
    Helixlol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for Helixlol: Positive

thank you :)

I bought the Felsteel Annihilator and within the next hour i got contacted through skype and they did it the same night! Quick, easy and really reliable service! Would recommend anyone that are hesitant to just go for it!

[eu us]  Dragonflight  πŸ’œ Amirdrassil raids πŸ’“ WotLK πŸ’œ
    Nazr12345's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for Nazr12345: Positive

Great Service. Got my Grove Warden mount quick !

Bstbuy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for Bstbuy: Positive

Everything ok, can be trusted and service is quick. Will buy again.

vizzion's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for vizzion: Positive

Bought the Grove Warden boost. And i gotta say they did a great job with the boost. It only took 5mins & i got the mount. Great service.

Xaphir's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for Xaphir: Positive

Just got the Grove Warden, except for a few pvp deaths outside xD the run was smooth. Had my mount within 1Β½ hour of putting down my order. Top notch ^^

rob_irackers's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for rob_irackers: Positive

Perfect boost for the Grove Warden
    Completed Bought -> Invited -> Killed -> Mount.. 2 hours? nothing wrong with that!

Darthrexxx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for Darthrexxx: Positive

Got the Grove Warden and it was complete within a day, super friendly and helpful, answered all of my questions, cheap, thanks to th.I didn't have to try to get my guild to do anything out of their comfort zone.

Antonio123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for Antonio123: Positive

Purchased the Grove Warden for me and my girlfriend with this service, they did both of them at the same time. This service is great would recommend. 5/5 Fast/Trustworthy/reliable

vvanted11's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for vvanted11: Positive

Feedback for Koroboost: Positive

Excellent work, will use these services again. Never had such clean service before.

Got the Grove Warden from their run, perfectly executed fight and done in a snap, took only about 15 minutes. Excellent work.

Azurl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for Azurl: Positive

Thank you for the service! was quick and efficient. I got what I needed within an hour of ordering.

kenbigpig's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let me preface this by saying that it's been a shitty week for me. First I ordered the the Grove Warden mount and got into the run almost immediately. Fast kill but my dumb ass just left the raid group without picking up the item... fast forward the next day he did another run and I was on the same char which mean I can't loot again... I just forgot to switch to my other char... and he DID ANOTHER RUN for me... thank you so much man. I'll be back again.

alphatic's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've ordered the 100-110 powerleveling with these guys. Perfect service. Fast, reliable, and nice communication. Will order again!

lilkm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (75%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for lilkm: Positive

thx :)

I orderd Mythic Dungeon boost , thank you guys for fast and great service.

Next time I'll make my order a bit earlier.

Koroboost's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    72 (90%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Buy The Emerald Nightmare Normal Run

World of Warcraft(Wow) The Emerald Nightmare Normal Run includes:

• You will get kill of all 7 bosses in The Emerald Nightmare raid dungeon in Normal mode.
    • You will get achievements of each quarter of The Emerald Nightmare: Darkbough, Tormented Guardians, Rift of Aln.
    • Run will be done in 25+ people in case Master Loot mode.
    • We guarantee minimum 6 item slots in case Master Loot option chosen, when other websites propose only items that can repeats and it counts (on our website you get all loot that means you can get 15+ items and when you get 2+ items in same spot it counts as 1 guaranteed so you can be sure that your character will be epic geared when other websites gives you 6 items where you can get 3 belts and 3 rings).

Buy The Emerald Nightmare Heroic Run

World of Warcraft(Wow) The Emerald Nightmare Heroic Run includes:

• You will get kill of all 7 bosses in The Emerald Nightmare raid dungeon in Heroic mode.
    • You will get achievements of each quarter of The Emerald Nightmare: Darkbough, Tormented Guardians, Rift of Aln.
    • Run will be done in 25+ people in case Master Loot mode.
    • We guarantee minimum 6 item slots in case Master Loot option chosen, when other websites propose only items that can repeats and it counts (on our website you get all loot that means you can get 15+ items and when you get 2+ items in same spot it counts as 1 guaranteed so you can be sure that your character will be epic geared when other websites gives you 6 items where you can get 3 belts and 3 rings).

The Emerald Nightmare Heroic Full Gear

World of Warcraft(Wow) The Emerald Nightmare Heroic Full Gear includes:

• You will get kill of all 7 bosses in The Emerald Nightmare raid dungeon in Heroic mode.
    • You will get Full Gear in heroic mode on class and spec you choose.
    • Boost takes near 3-4 weeks.

Legion Powerleveling 100-110

World of Warcraft (Wow) Powerleveling 100-110 boost includes:

• You will get boost from 100-110 level from the first seconds Legion comes.
    • In case Fast option you will be in High Priority on leveling and your order will be done not longer then in 24 hours after character sharing to us.
    • In case Normal option you will be in Second Que on leveling and your order will be done not longer then in 48 hours after character sharing to us.
    • In case of account sharing we will use VPN of your country and your city so it will looks like you just logged from another PC.

---

Legion Mythic Dungeon boost run + mode

World of Warcraft (Wow) Legion Mythic Dungeon boost run + mode includes:

• Completing as many dungeons, as you need before you reach ordered dungeon level (you choose it with checkbox).
    • You will obtain loot from every dungeon, and you’ll have a special chest in your Order Hall in the end of the week.
    • Completing a Mythic+ dungeon rewards epic gear at a higher base ilvl than any other source besides raiding.
    • Guarantee you 100% an item in the end of the week according to the difficulty of mythic dungeons+ you have cleared on previous week (for example you will get 860 item on mythic+3 lvl, 875 item on mythic+7 lvl, 880 item on mythic+10 lvl in the end of the week).

Buy Legion Heroic Dungeon boost

World of Warcraft (Wow) Legion Heroic Dungeon boost:

• Completing 8 of 8 dungeons in heroic difficulty.
    • You will get achievements of each 5 man dungeon: Heroic: Assault on Violet Hold, Heroic: Black Rook Hold, Heroic: Darkheart Thicket, Heroic: Eye of Azshara, Heroic: Halls of Valor, Heroic: Maw of Souls, Heroic: Neltharion's Lair, Heroic: Vault of the Wardens
    • You will receive all loot appropriate for your class and spec, including warforged and socketed items, as well as jewelry, trinkets, class trinkets and tier tokens.
    • In case of account sharing we will use VPN of your country and your city so it will looks like you just logged from another PC.

Buy Mythic Dungeon boost

World of Warcraft (Wow) Mythic Dungeon boost includes:

• Completing 8 of 10 or 10 of 10 (if you got reputation) dungeons in mythic difficulty.
    • You will get achievements of each 5 man dungeon
    • You will receive all loot appropriate for your class and spec, including warforged and socketed items, as well as jewelry, trinkets, class trinkets and tier tokens.

Full gear from 5 man dungeons 815-850 ilvl

World of Warcraft (Wow) Full gear from 5 man dungeons 815-850 ilvl includes:

• Killing of all bosses in heroic or mythic mode in 5 people dungeons till you will get full gear depends from order options.
    • You will get achievements of each 5 man dungeon: Heroic: Assault on Violet Hold, Heroic: Black Rook Hold, Heroic: Darkheart Thicket, Heroic: Eye of Azshara, Heroic: Halls of Valor, Heroic: Maw of Souls, Heroic: Neltharion's Lair, Heroic: Vault of the Wardens;
    • Boost takes near 1-3 days.

At koroboost.com we are always putting customer first. Here you can get
    the fastest and safest possible wow powerleveling as well
    as you can buy Legion Mythic Dungeon boost.

We are already taking preorders for wow legion raids boost, more specifically,
    emerald nightmare heroic and
    emerald nightmare mythic.

Beside the emerald nightmare boost,
    we can sell you, and this is very actual right now, buy Legion Mythic Dungeon boost,
    so you can quickly powerup you character. You need to be level 110 for it, to achieve this, yet again you can use our wow leveling service.

Buy legion powerleveling right now! Don't lose the time.
    Buy legion mythic dungeons

corni's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought Suramar Dungeons Mythic.
    Was done 1 hour later without any wipes.
    Professional service.

Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031 ... LastLast