[eu us]  Dragonflight  πŸ’œ Amirdrassil raids πŸ’“ WotLK πŸ’œ menu

Trade Details

Legendary Trade (Purple color)

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Trivouille's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for Trivouille: Positive

just msg me via skype or char at the page

Hey. I'm looking to buy the Kor'kron Juggernaut, and only the mount. But here's my situation :

- I am a 14/14 HC player, my group just stopped SoO and I didnt get my mount
    - I'm sitting at ~585 ilvl, have a very high DPS, and am a really strong player overall.
    - I'm not willing to share my account, I want to play it myself.

And i'm looking for something not too expensive with these requierements.

Is there anything you can do for me ?

[eu us]  Dragonflight  πŸ’œ Amirdrassil raids πŸ’“ WotLK πŸ’œ
    Darkmooninside's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for Darkmooninside: Positive

Thank you ;)

A really awesome and fast service, i buyed a garrosh rush, and was pretty awesome, I did something bad and they tell me how i have to do, so, I think it's a pretty good service, fast, smooth, and with professionality. And you have he's web, so, it's more easy to buy things than come here, visit a forum, and adding people in skype. You just have to go to Koroboost.com - best place to get a gaming service, buy whatever you want, and just wait.

Abubariid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for Abubariid: Positive

thank you ;)

I wanted to say thank you!
    Was easy to order, the skypeguy was friendly and could even handle my extra wishes. The raids were fast and I got over 12 Items from 14/14 SoO heroic. I would do it again any time! Great Job!

Skadepus's Avatar Master Sergeant CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (67%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for Skadepus: Positive

ok)

Just bought the Kor'Kron Juggernaut Mount, will come back with updates when the run is done.

EazyLoot's Avatar Banned Diablo II: Resurrected CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    10/20
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for EazyLoot: Positive

thanks alot for such feedback

Feedback #1: Bought full 14/14 HC SoO + Full Heroic +570iLv. Got ALOT! of nice warforged items, even for my 2 offspecs, that I didn't pay for. As a huge and nice bonus, the garrosh hc mount was thrown in! Amazing service.

Communication: 10/10 (Always responded on skype & ingame within a matter of minutes.)
    Boost: 10/10 (The boost was completed in 2 resets, which is really amazing.)
    How likely I am to use these guys again? Well I already planned to buy HotA & Glad title.

I can only recommend these guys.

Feedback #2: Bought Green Fire Quest & Endless (30) Tanking. Was done within hours. Again amazing service from these guys!

Feedback #3: Bought Endless (30) Healing & Endless (30) DPS. Again they were done within hours! Will be back next month for another order!

Feedback #4: Bought a last minute run in Highmaul Heroic. Got 9 amazing items and Curve achievement in just 1.5 hour! No words can describe the speed!
    Last edited by EazyLoot; 02-04-2015 at 06:42 AM.

Woopza's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for Woopza: Positive

Nice that you liked it

Really quick fast and solid boost. Bought 4/5 heroic tier.

Spicywiener's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for Spicywiener: Positive

Great, thanks) Congrats on loot

I purchased a 4/5 Heroic Tier gear, which was quickly achieved whilst killing 5 bosses in SoO 25 Man. The quickness of the raid and the way they deal with you is extremely fantastic. I got all my 4 pieces and also was given another HC tier chest token which granted me off-spec piece. I will use these guys again and massively recommend them.

ylc0304's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for ylc0304: Positive

thank you alot

Went well, great service. I found it funny how I managed to survive the entire fight with Garrosh as well. Went solid and really, they're a great group. Went surprisingly fast! I definitely recommend them for boosts.

Misskitty1973's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for Misskitty1973: Positive

thank you alot

9/9 Gold Challenge mode completed 18/8/14. Went very well indeed, would highly recommend, no scams etc, account safe.

hags120's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for hags120: Positive

thank you alot

9/9 CM's done within the time limits even though it was 4 manned, would recommend they to anyone who has problems trying to do the challenge modes.
    Would use them again in the future.

Skadepus's Avatar Master Sergeant CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (67%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Verdict Note: No comments

Feedback for Skadepus: Negative

https://imageshack.com/i/idTcXfBSp

Feedback for Koroboost: Negative

^ enough said

Okey, this is gonna be a looong review from me, so lets get started.

First off i would like to say that I have bought countless boosts before, and have spent 1000s of EUR on this, and this is by far the WORST boosting company i have been ordering from.
    I ordered a Garrosh 25 HC Kill + Mount for about 3 weeks ago, i was pretty psyched to get that mount finally. They told me the run would be on Sunday 10th, if i remember correctly. Was later told that the run was moved to Monday 11th of september, thats fine. that happens. On Monday i was supposed to join on my rogue, but i had allready cleared 13/14 SoO Heroic with another booster, and i didnt know that u couldnt merge this (me noob ( Joined with my warrior, and we wiped 3 HOURS on Garrosh, we didnt even make it to phase 3. Was a little bit angry because when you order a boosting service they are supposed to have this boss on farm. I can understand that you wipe sometimes, but without even making progress?! This was totally looking like a progression run even tho most of the players hade 585+. After arguing on skype I found out they had put me in the ALT grp, and that i was going to be moved over to the Main grp next week. On wednesday the skype guy told me that the run would be on monday (today) around 20+. He then later told me that they were clearing from 1st boss, so the run was moved tomorrow.

I asked for refund last week, but he told me that he couldnt make the refund, it didnt "work". I dont know whats up with these guys, but there is something fishy here. I dont care so much about "loosing" 190 EUR, thats not alot of money for me, but i expect a good customer service, and honesty.

They also didnt offer me any extra stuff for the wait time, and not even an apology. I WILL NEVER buy from these guys again, and i will tell others the same thing. The guy on Skype is rude, and is making it look my fault for not having the kill done by now because i was switching between what character i would play with (This should never have been a problem, I've done this with other boosters without an issue)

so -1 from me!

Sorry if the english is bad i just had to write out my fury!

Koroboost's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    72 (90%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Skadepus View Post
    Okey, this is gonna be a looong review from me, so lets get started.
    About this one customer. First, he ordered run by rogue, so I had to set his order in the group, where his rogue will get all loot (since I am selling Garrosh with loot)

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/94...540/2IXYgv.png

Then he came again and changed rogue to war, it was 2 days till Wednesday (date of his run), so I had to change all my raids so that time his warrior will get loot

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/93...537/rYFyhw.png

Then guess what, raid time close and he came again and changed rogue, while my raid were already set with leather users.

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/11...905/hfT1ex.png

The one raid I had without leather users was ALT raid, and of course they wiped some. I explained it to customer,

since he was pretty mad about these wipes so he asked for a refund, and I went to my PayPal and asked him where I should refund to. He gave me another mail telling that he got hacked and so on

https://imageshack.com/i/ipmQRNiEp

Then he agreed to come again to raid. I moved few main chars to that raid and they were supposed to kill Garrosh fast, but guess what, our customer got saved on another heroic run

Therefore, we had to move that raid to 25.08, Cleared to Garrosh, the customer wasn't happy about time we used to clear 13 bosses (around 2.5 hours), so he came on Ownedcore and started disputing, so we had to one-shot Garrosh without him

https://imageshack.com/i/idTcXfBSp

I got a lot of customers and all of them like my service and execution time of the orders, also I am making sure about they will get all loot to their respective specs.

I wanted to do refund to that guy, already wasted 2 raid slots for him, and you all know how hot Garrosh mounts slots nowadays. But these stories about hacked emails and giving me another mail made me worried. Seems like scammer to me.

I asked PayPal support to refund these cash to mail, from which I received cash.
    Last edited by Koroboost; 08-26-2014 at 04:39 AM.

gazman0000's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for gazman0000: Positive

thanks alot

Just completed my 2nd run, last time i got my warrior full 14/14 hc soo + mount/ this week i took my mage with the full run with loot (8 pieces i believe) 1 shotted every boss to Garrosh and I came away with 15 pieces of loot (7 HC WF) only 2 slots not filled, A great service, trust this guy 100%, so helpful and eager to please and uses good guilds to get the desired service. Went from 504 to 565 ilvl in 1 run which is amazing

robo2207's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for robo2207: Positive

your rating done in 1h, thanks for order

Feedback for Koroboost: Positive

Just got home got an email that my order was done, i must say that this has been a GREAT service, They did it under 24 hours NP AT ALL ! I WILL USE THESE GUYS AGAIN !

Trying the arena service 3v3 2.2 k... Will get back when its done

Inzagio's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for Inzagio: Positive

thank you ;)

Bought a 25man HC run from them, great service, delivered on time. A great price on the package. Would recommend

Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast