WTS - GOLD - EUROPE - STORMSCALE HORDE - And Other Realms menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

pedr0branc0's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS - GOLD - EUROPE - STORMSCALE HORDE - And Other Realms

Hello,

I'm new here. I'm stoping playing wow and i got a big stock of Gold on STORMSCALE HORDE side.

I got 800K to sell and a Ghostly Charger for an excelent price also.

I'm taking offers but i will sell cheap, just wanna take some money before i close my account and stop playing.

The price will be around 0,45 = 1000, thats like 45euros 100k. I can do better prices if you take more gold.
    I accept paypal or other method of payment if is trust.

You can add me on skype or msn: [email protected] (msn) and pedr0branc0 (skype)

Note: if you are from other Realm and you want the gold i got a guild on Stormscale that i can offer. You just need to put the gold on the guild and move to your realm by battle net guild Transfer.

Best Regards

WTS - GOLD - EUROPE - STORMSCALE HORDE - And Other Realms
    pedr0branc0's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pedr0branc0 View Post
    Hello,

I'm new here. I'm stoping playing wow and i got a big stock of Gold on STORMSCALE HORDE side.

I got 800K to sell and a Ghostly Charger for an excelent price also.

I'm taking offers but i will sell cheap, just wanna take some money before i close my account and stop playing.

The price will be around 0,45 = 1000, thats like 45euros 100k. I can do better prices if you take more gold.
    I accept paypal or other method of payment if is trust.

You can add me on skype or msn: [email protected] (msn) and pedr0branc0 (skype)

Note: if you are from other Realm and you want the gold i got a guild on Stormscale that i can offer. You just need to put the gold on the guild and move to your realm by battle net guild Transfer.

Best Regards

UPDATE: ALL THE GOLD SOLD ---- MORE THAN 800K SOLD - BUYER krepssad , made the best offer. THanks to all that added me on Skype.
    Best Regards