[REQUEST] Add "Deposit gold into GBank" to existing HB multi-zone profile menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

cukiemunster's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[REQUEST] Add "Deposit gold into GBank" to existing HB multi-zone profile

I purchased Gatherit's ExtremeAuctionGatherer profile from him a while back, and I am trying to get a "Deposit all but X amount of gold into GBank" on the town runs. I have tried contacting Gatherit over the last 4 weeks or so, and have not heard back from him.

So I am offering a copy of this awesome profile in exchange for you adding this feature. LINK for get an idea of what exactly the profile does.

***NOTE*** I will ONLY be giving out this profile to ONE person able to do this, to cut down on the sharing of it since it is a PAID/PRIVATE profile. ALSO, if you have 0 rep or very little posts, I will NOT be interested unless you can prove that you are able to do the customizations I am asking for.

[REQUEST] Add "Deposit gold into GBank" to existing HB multi-zone profile
    TommyT's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    17/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    <Settings DefaultValue="200" Type="Int32" Name="DepositAllButThisAmountInGBank" Summary="Deposits all gold except this amount." Category="Banker" Global="False" Hidden="False" />

i can add it to the profile and test if you want
    not saying i can defo get it work though either xD
    Last edited by TommyT; 05-10-2013 at 07:54 AM.