Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TCG Mounts - Eu

I want to buy TCG Mounts.
    I`m willing to trade with serious people.Paying even a bit more just so the trade can the safe and complete.
    I`ll check for scammers.I you have any intention to scam,you`ll be sadly to find out that you can`t!

TCG Mounts - Eu
    raducu's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump.still looking for TCG Mounts.
    Most Wanted Swift Spectral Tiger

esp3rae's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey,

I would like to share with you a trouble, I had someone who come from this site. In fact I sell WoW TCG mounts and gold (http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...cg-mounts.html).

The person added me on skype and want to buy a Spectral Tiger and gold. I paid with a verified paypal and gift and after some hesitation I give her purchases.

But now a few days after the person opens a dispute paypal. I think he did not pay with their own account but a hacked account. In any case I know his second paypal account with which he tries to sell mounts / pets and other Blizzard.

Raducu / Hopeless and his ID Skype (radugarbaci) :
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...ts-mounts.html
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...it-friend.html

Some proofs :

Screenshots IG*:
    Visionneuse images - Noelshack

Discussion Skype*:

Payment* dispute*:

I would tell you to be very careful with this person (Raducu / Hopeless), and advise you not to use Paypal which handles badly if its sales of virtual objects. (Instead, use Moneybooker, no charge-backs).

I am here to banish this ****in player in this forum. And I wonder what I could establish strategy to counter it, and why not keep the money from my sales.

Thank you all.

PS: a moderator or admin could send me a private message for some additional information.

DON'T MAKE ANY TRADE WITH HIM HE IS A SCAMMER

His response :
    Originally Posted by raducu View Post
    I`ve said to you.that i`m a reseller.You are the 1st one who complains my service.
    I`m sorry that you got scammed by one of my clients.I`ve been scammed by other person.Atm i have many disputes .
    But you didnt contact me ,you didnt let me know after the buyer discharged the money.
    After that you refused to communicate with me.If you have got any problems,why didnt contact me then and you post after 3-4 weeks?
    i could give him skype id/name etc.
    I`m sorry that one of my clients scammed you.for more info.please contact me on skype.

My response and i proved he is a lier / scammer :

Originally Posted by esp3rae View Post
    I don't speak with you because you are a LIER, and i don't care you are a reseller, i have 2 disputes (500 euros), take contact with your fake customer ... And manage it because i selled and gave items.

You kidding me ? If you are a true reseller, why the buyer paid me, he must pay you and you buy at me ? Where are your commission ? ... YOU ARE A ****IN SCAMMER, you spam my skype to buy a lot of gold with UNBELIEVABLE PRICE (0.7euro / k) because you know you tried to money back one week after ...

Another lie ? http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...iger-epic.html
    What is it ? You resell my own tiger but its your fake customer who bought the mount ... I has screen your post, you can delete it.

You suck and you stay a scammer, i will obtain your banishment and money back with this proofs !

esp3rae's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TRADING
    Last edited by esp3rae; 04-11-2013 at 02:25 PM.