Gold The Maelstrom EU 0,35€ / k menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Neils's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gold The Maelstrom EU 0,35€ / k

Hi,

I currently have the following amounts of gold on The Maelstrom EU:
    Alliance: 360k
    Horde: 70k
    As I pretty much stopped playing, I want to sell my gold before my annual pass runs out. I'm not a "professional," I just made quite an amount of gold over some time, and won't really be using it for anything - notice that this gold has not been made with bots or anything of the sort.
    As I'm very scared of being scammed, primarily because irl money is a problem for me atm, I'm not gonna go first, unless I can identify you as a trusted Ownedcore user. If you want some sort of security, I can be trading on my main - so you'll be able to get me banned if I steal your money. If you have other suggestions on how to make the transaction more safe on your part, please enlighten me and I will consider it.
    The price is 0,35€ /k . If you buy 200k or more I'll drop the price to 0,3€ / k.
    Payment method: Paypal.
    I can trade all the gold to either faction through the Neutral AH - this will however decrease the gold amount by 15%, which
    Contact me on Skype: no_go_nieller . you can also reply to this thread, but adding me to skype is most likely going to get my attention faster.

Whether or not you're interested, I wish you a nice day.

Edit: Notice that my main is alliance - for that reason I can't trade with it on horde.
    Last edited by Neils; 03-24-2013 at 07:30 AM. Reason: Extra info.

Gold The Maelstrom EU 0,35€ / k
    Neils's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems I have a buyer of all the gold. I will of course reply to this thread, in case the trade doesn't complete. Thank you for your interest.

Neils's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And it is sold. Thank you for your interest!

Neil.