** Warlock Green Fire Quest Boss Kill ** KANRETHAD Kill ** menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Lexiness's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy is a true PRO!!! He was very friendly and made me feel comfortable letting him on my account. He logged on, killed the boss and logged out right away, all while I watched every second!!. Well worth the money, Will use him for all my WoW needs!

Thanks!

** Warlock Green Fire Quest Boss Kill ** KANRETHAD Kill **
    Durtysanchaz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't see any prices for the power leveling, only time required. Is that intentional?

keedro's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Downed easily for me! +rep!

Drmike's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Highly recommended, this guy is a gem, fast efficient and he got me green flame on my fairly crappy geared Lock alt.

Would recommend him to anyone.

twenty3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was a little skeptical at first because all of these recommendations were coming from accounts with 1 post on them. Decided to take my chances, I'm glad I did. He completed the quest for me in 9 minutes (literally). Started at 1:22AM and was finished and off my account at 1:31AM.

If you're having trouble with this quest, or you just want to see a great warlock solo, it's definitely worth every dollar spent.

Would definitely buy again in the future if another thing like this comes up.

Tell your friends about this service!

squishmitten's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Took about 5 minutes and most of that 5 minutes was keybinding. This guy knows the fight and makes it look incredibly easy.

Definitely recommend.

Strath's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    75/136
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    looks like a lot of 1 post, jul / jun 2013 OC accounts. Well at least that isn't suspicious.

Phattwoohie's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by strath2121 View Post
    looks like a lot of 1 post, jul / jun 2013 OC accounts. Well at least that isn't suspicious.
    I hired him today to finish the last boss of my Warlock Green Fire quest. I didn't have the time to spend hours learning the encounter when I can spend that time with my family. I'm always skeptical when giving out my account info but he offered to stream the entire thing live for me and the price was reasonable. His feedback was good enough for me so I actually loaded up skype which I never even used before just to talk to him.
    Transaction was simple, he walked me through the entire thing. He sent me a bill via paypal and I paid it. Then I made a different password for him and sent him the login and pass. Blizzard locked the account because it was accessed in another geographical location but he explained to me that this would take place. No problems, I log into battle.net and Blizz sent me a text to my phone to confirm it was me. I then changed the password again and sent him the new one. he sent me a link to watch my toon as he played it. I clicked on link and watched his computer as he logged into my account and he had to change a lot of the hotbars around but he used a mod so at the end it put them all back just like I had them.

Took him maybe 5 minutes to get set-up with his macros and stuff and I watched the whole time. Then he engaged the boss and got about 70% through the fight before he died but it wasn't his fault. The boss sent 2 chaos bolts in a row which I understand happens once in a while to some people. Well that fired him up and he re-engaged the boss again without even buffing. I could only watch and not speak to him so I kept yelling at my screen that he needed to buff for the extra damage and hitpoints but he was a pro and kicked that bosses azz without the buff. Took all of 15 minutes from start to finish and he then logged off immediately and messaged me on skype he was done. I told him thanks a lot and I immediately went to battle.net and changed my password again.

To me it was money well spent and he was fast, professional, knowledgeable, and now in my mind fully reputable. I will not hesitate to hire him again. Look to the left, I'm a contributor and I been hanging around here a long time. I been burned a couple of times but this guy was one of the legit ones. Thanks again man, we will do business again soon!!

mahalkita813's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent service! Allowed me to watch stream and was very friendly! Highly recommend for anyone wanting green fire!

sickgnome's Avatar Private CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    whats the price?? why is there no prices on the main post

Pilsneren's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i just had the pleasure of purchasing this service, and i must say, first he did it a bit cheaper and he was like sure w/e and i was like woooa that shouldn't have been that easy! buut with all his + rep i decided to go forth, and i must say i got very surprised, stream instantly on for me to monitor his every single move! and yea only word to describe this guy is PERFECT he used less the 2min to config his settings, killed the guy and logged out within 30min..... perfect experience +++++++ rep

Jotta's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really want help with my warlock quest, but I must ask...has anyone gotten in trouble? I want green fire but it's NOT worth the risk of them thinking my account is involved in shady business. I'd love it if you people could also give feedback what happened with Blizzard and the account. I think we got by now that he's awesome and reliable as a seller .

zstar21's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    60 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jotta View Post
    I really want help with my warlock quest, but I must ask...has anyone gotten in trouble? I want green fire but it's NOT worth the risk of them thinking my account is involved in shady business. I'd love it if you people could also give feedback what happened with Blizzard and the account. I think we got by now that he's awesome and reliable as a seller .
    If you have an authenticator on your account I would just grab your authenticator code from you when logging in. If you do not, then there's a chance your account will lock me out, and you will receive an email from blizzard requesting you update your password, after you update you password provide me with the new password, and it lets me right on.
    Last edited by zstar21; 07-29-2013 at 08:55 AM.

Jotta's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hm, well I do have an authenticator and my account is in extremely good standing with them! Since noone has reported any issue and your feedback is awesome, I'll contact you as soon as I am ready!!

Killerfox's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fast and Save! Very good Service! Guy's this Service is the best here, use it. He is a very good Player Highly Recomended

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast