US WOW Account for sale, 20+ 90s 700k gold, 3 MoP accounts on Bnet 0 for all menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

jamesgreen's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

US WOW Account for sale, 20+ 90s 700k gold, 3 MoP accounts on Bnet $900 for all

Hello everyone,

Unfortunately I think it is time for me to hang up my armor and leave the game for a while. I have too much going on in real life that I have not been online in almost 2 months despite having membership fees paid through November. I am interested in selling my complete Bnet account which does not have Diablo unfortunately but it does have starcraft2.

My Wow account includes level 90 toons on Tichondrius Horde/Ally, and a few horde on Illidan. Another medium pop server have 10 90s also. I have atleast one of each class at 90 except monk, but if you buy the account before March 10th you can use Refer a friend on this account to make 2-3 level 80 of whatever you like.

I also have 3 level 25 guilds with no members and 700k gold in one of them. I will be willing to either include these with the sale or separate them and sell them separate.

I want to emphasize that I am not dumb enough to "scam" anyone for this amount of money, and at the same time I would appreciate if no one wastes my time trying to scam me. The account is also for sale locally and the ideal buyer would probably be someone who would be interested in paying cash and transferring information in person. I am not expecting that here, but do not think that this transaction will be anonymous. I am asking for $900 and I refuse to deal with anyone outside of the US. $900 is not a ton of money, and it definitely doesn't make up for all my time invested, but any attempt to scam someone for that amount of money is against FEDERAL LAW so I would advise anyone against doing so.

Post here or message me if interested! I'm sure a reseller could easily make some money from this deal!

US WOW Account for sale, 20+ 90s 700k gold, 3 MoP accounts on Bnet 0 for all
    knine504's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How much you willing to sell the gold for, im realy not in any need for any more characters.

jamesgreen's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is anyone interested in this account at all? i have a years subscription paid for and it is going to waste. i havent logged on in 4+ months and my gold is just sitting there.

crussell92's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would love to buy this account for 900 if its still for sale. [email protected] Email me please.