[US; H/A] SHADOWLANDS BOOSTING |  POWERGEARING | MYTHIC+ | GREAT VAULT | and more! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 123456753 ... LastLast
    summerguy's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi,will you expand your glories services into the US server?

[US; H/A] SHADOWLANDS BOOSTING |  POWERGEARING | MYTHIC+ | GREAT VAULT | and more!
    PvEBoostService's Avatar Active Member PvE Boost Service WoW
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    210 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm afraid not, we will only offer Gold Challenges on US servers.

loppyh's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought a gold run from them took about 2-3 hours. Definitely the fastest and safest service i ever had

timotejs's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best boosting service ever. They did everything as promised. I have the armor, the title and the mount. Without this guys I couldnt have goten this achievemnts. They rock and I recomend them to anyone who wants to get this.

You rock guys, keep up the good work.

allemedkniven's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added on skype, interested in Glory of the Firelands Raider.

Zaratzul's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very solid and quick 9/9 CM boosts.

Thanks!

Awakune's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you so much for the amazing boost guys 9/9 challenge mode all gold in about 2 hours . Keep it up !

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    210 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you all for the positive feedback!

Still looking for more customers, get your transmog gear and mount in around 2 and a half hours!
    Last edited by PvEBoostService; 07-15-2013 at 08:16 PM.

kaye's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

imakos's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello all,

I recently purchased a 9/9 boost from these guys and allow me to say, they are trustworthy and extremely professional.

INITIAL CONTACT:

Upon browsing these forums I stumbled upon these guys. I thought to myself, why not? I would love to sport this incredible gear, mount and achievement points. I immediately contacted them via e-mail on the address they provided on the first page.

I asked them quite a few questions and to my surprise I received a reply literally a few minutes later with their answers in detail. I started thinking this must be legit, otherwise why would they be answering in such detail? we spoke for a while longer via emails and I dropped the bomb on them: "please provide armory links to the people boosting me". They sent me a detailed reply stating who the tank would be, the healer and their dps team. I immediately checked their armories. Over 600 gold runs between them, all the characters in the same guild and with similar pve achievements which lowered my fears of being scammed to almost non-existant.

FURTHER CONTACT AND SETTING A DATE:

We proceeded in chatting through skype. The person who was talking to me had a near-perfect usage of the english language. Now, most of you will call me racist and all that. No, I am not racist. Unfortunately every WoW player (veteran or new) knows that if you get scammed it will most likely be from people who do not speak great english (I am refering to their accent and orthographe). The flow of the conversation was subtle and straight to the point. He told me that he would contact his boosting team and let me know when we could arrange the boost. A few hours later they proposed a date to which I had to refuse due to work. I asked them if it would be possible to do it on a very specific date and on an unusual time. To my surprise he managed to arrange the boost to the date and time of my preference 1 day after the initial contact. So, I contact them one day, I get my boost the following day! Great timing, a little luck perhaps and above all, a professional service.

PAYMENT:

As they state in their advertisment, payment could be done in several ways. As I do not own a paypal account I had to just make a transfer using my visa. I told them I would not pay them unless I first get invited to the group which will be boosting me, cross-reference the players with the armory links I was provided and have a stream up and running. I got all that and more! Five minutes before the boost (which took place exaclty on the time we had set, (so no running late or anything) they invite me to the group and give me a stream where I could see a player from the group in real time. I proceeded to paying them. The payment went through without a hassle and I gave them my credentials in order to log into my account. In my case, the guy streaming played my character which was a great relief as I could see what they were doing the whole time. As my authenticator had desynced a few months ago when they tried to log my account automatically blocked. That scared me shitless but it was explained to me that this happens when your account has no authenticator. I changed my password (via a link I was automatically sent by blizzard, gave them the new password and it worked perfectly). The guy playing my account spent no more than fifteen minutes changing keybinds and spec. They politely asked me if it would be ok to change specs and glyphs to which I obviously agreed. Keybinds ready, spec ready and consumables ready - the boost begins.

THE BOOST:

What an experience! After all my fears for getting scammed had vanished, I proceeded into rolling a big fat one, sat on the couch with my gf and enjoyed every second of it. Unbelieavable speed and skill. Not only did they provide the service I payed them for but I also got the record times for my server. There was only a small hickup. The tank started disconnecting. **** - I thought. I really wanted this to be over and resume control of my account! Not a second later I get contacted via skype (the contact was ongoing throughout the boost) saying the tank has connection problems and that if He is unable to continue they have another tank benched and ready to join. I couldn't believe how cool these guys are. Heroic by heroic, challenge mode by challenge mode the whole thing took just a little more than 3 hours.

OUTCOME:

I will DEFINETLY be purchasing these guys's services again in the near future. I am currently leveling a monk and would love the challenge mode set on it too.

P.S: A big thank you to the all of you guys and especially the guy playing my character as he had no problem copy/pasting stuff in my gchat when people started wondering how the hell I am managing all this!
    Last edited by imakos; 05-08-2013 at 04:17 AM.

kifken's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Received a boost from them last night 9/9 CM, they did it a bit over 3 hours. For anyone who is skeptical about their services, they are the real deal. Pure skill, fast, awesome support, job done! Will definitely be buying future boosts from them again! Thanks again guys!!
    Last edited by kifken; 05-08-2013 at 05:33 AM.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    210 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for all the positive feedback!

Still looking for more customers, we're doing our boosts EVERY day, so you can get your transmog gear and mount in a few hours!
    Last edited by PvEBoostService; 07-15-2013 at 08:16 PM.

Sparkhex's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Verdict Note: case dismissed.
    Got a 9/9 Gold CM boost. The run went really good and smooth and was complete within 3 hours. The communication was good also, even had a chance to view the runs via stream (good quality).
    Had no problems with account sharing, you can trust them for sure.
    I'd really recommend these guys if you're looking for quick and smooth cm golds or other pve boosts!
    Thanks again and looking forward to play with You again!
    10+/10

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    210 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    >>> new, really low gold challenge mode boost price! Check it! <<<

Jafakbu's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got my character boosted through 9/9 gold challenge modes. Everything was exactly as planned, the run was completed in just under 3 hrs as I expected reading from other feedback. Very positive experience overall. Thanks!

Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 123456753 ... LastLast