BSM BOT Power Leveling, Great Prices - Fast Leveling, (EU/US) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Bsmunban's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    21 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BSM BOT Power Leveling, Great Prices - Fast Leveling, (EU/US)

BSM is again expanding wishing to establish an efficient, fast and cheap bot power leveling service. We use custom profiles as much as possible and the bots are always closely monitored to ensure that your account is safe. Never have I experienced an issue regarding account security and throughout all my services have maintained positive feedback. A mix of battlegrounds, questing and dungeons are used in order to give your character the most effective chance of getting the best out of this service in the hastiest time. Rarely will we run a grinding profile, and if we do, it'll only be ran for a short period of time to again provide your account with the safest way of leveling.

Power Leveling
    1-60 - $15
    1-70 - $20
    1-80 - $27
    1-85 - $35
    1-90 - $40
    85-90 - $20

Honor Farming
    1000 Honor Points - $5
    2000 Honor Points - $10
    3000 Honor Points - $15
    4000 Honor Points - $20
    Full Dreadful Set - $30

Profession Leveling
    Skinning 1-600 - $12
    Mining 1-600 - $12
    Herbalism 1-600 - $12
    Fishing 1-600 - $15
    Archaeology 1-600 - $15
    Mining & Herbalism Package Deal - $20

Package Deals & Additional Services

Any of the above can be combined for a package deal which will give you a discount instead of buying the services individually, this also applies for orders in bulks. We can provide battle pet leveling, dailies and other requests that you may have can be easily done by contacting me.

I can 100% guarantee that your account is being properly supervised and ensure that it is in safe hands choosing BSM. Your account SAFETY is our PRIORITY.

Contact details:

Skype - Bsmunban
    I do take queries via inbox too!
    Payment accepted over Paypal.
    Last edited by Bsmunban; 08-15-2013 at 02:15 PM.
    Providing reliable and trustworthy unbanning services for Diablo 3 and World Of Warcraft. An account master, offering various account services.
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...g-service.html

BSM BOT Power Leveling, Great Prices - Fast Leveling, (EU/US)
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    21 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    20% off the first 5 orders!
    Providing reliable and trustworthy unbanning services for Diablo 3 and World Of Warcraft. An account master, offering various account services.

1kaotik1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    contacting you now

Shameless's Avatar Elite User JD's Master CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    36 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm doing some work for this guy. He's a great guy easy to chat with and we've got a nice partnership going. Already doing some orders for him! I'm sure we've got room for more so c'mon guys, get ordering!

Fazzari's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered a 1-60 (mage), very polite and fast service ! was able to start levling my toon right away! Very pleased with everything so far
    Gonna update for the levling progression

04.04. 18:30 (paris time) : Started levling the toon.
    05.04. 22:43 (paris time) : lvl 34, not bad. hoping they will be done by tomorrow as they are saying
    08.04. 21:11 (paris time) : lvl 55, there has been some delays where people have been corpsecamping and i understand that it isnt the powerlevlers fault, and im really happy that he informs me about the situation so i dont think its going slow. Hopefully he will be done tonight.
    09.04. 01:41 (paris time) : The mage is 60 and my order is complete I also got a rare trinket on my mage (orb of deception), very happy with that
    Last edited by Fazzari; 04-10-2013 at 08:39 AM.

Fazzari's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Fazzari View Post
    Ordered a 1-60 (mage), very polite and fast service ! was able to start levling my toon right away! Very pleased with everything so far
    Gonna update for the levling progression

04.04. 18:30 (paris time) : Started levling the toon.
    05.04. 22:43 (paris time) : lvl 34, not bad. hoping they will be done by tomorrow as they are saying
    08.04. 21:11 (paris time) : lvl 55, there has been some delays where people have been corpsecamping and i understand that it isnt the powerlevlers fault, and im really happy that he informs me about the situation so i dont think its going slow. Hopefully he will be done tonight.
    09.04. 01:41 (paris time) : The mage is 60 and my order is complete I also got a rare trinket on my mage (orb of deception), very happy with that
    First i would like to say that I'm very happy with BSM powerlevling. From the start of our conversation he was very polite and answered all the question i had for him. Next i was told that a guy named Shameless iX on ownedcore was gonna take care of my account. This dude rocks! He was very nice to talk to and provided me excellent service! During the powerlevling there was some ganking and travelling issues and he logged on his main account to make it go faster! Instead of asking him, he always provided me with information about the character, even if it was positive or negative.

If i'm buying powerlevling i will definately buy from BSM again, and especially because of Shameless i, great guy! Maybe this guy doesnt have much reputation, but he really deserves more!
    I will recommend BSM to everyone i know and make sure he also gets the credit, because this is superb service.

Thanks a lot and I will definately be back later to buy some more or send my friends over BIIIG VOUCH

Peace out!

Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    21 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A pleasure doing business with you my friend, thanks for the kind words