Salesman - a very powerful and easy to use AH bot menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Inrego's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Salesman - a very powerful and easy to use AH bot

I have just released version 2.0 of that bot that I call Salesman.

This is a botbase for Honorbuddy, and thus requires Honorbuddy to run.

This plugin is going to be your best buddy if you sell a lot on AH.

What it basicly does, is you make a list of items to sell – and then it follows this routine to make sure you have the cheapest auctions:
    • Go to Auction House and check if anyone has undercut you on any auctions
    • Get mail
    • If there’s something you don’t need in your bags, deposit those
    • Get items from bank and/or guild bank (depending on your settings)
    • Go to AH and post the items while undercutting the others.

The botbase features many settings that you can tweak to optimize the behavior to exactly how you like. For example, you can choose if you want to undercut with a percentage, or just a fixed value.
    You have the option between different behaviors when the price goes below your minimum price. Valid options are:
    • Skip posting that auction.
    • Undercut anyway (ignore minimum price)
    • Ignore any auction that is below the minimum price, and then just undercut the first auction that is above.
    • Sell the item at minimum price.

You can choose between different behaviors for what to do when it’s done posting items:
    • Wait and repeat.
    • Change botbase and load another profile.
    • Shutdown WoW and Honorbuddy – note that it will not stop your relogger.

These are just some of the settings – and they are all defaulted to my recommended values so you don’t have to bother going through them if you want to get started quickly!

All you need to do in order to sell items on the Auction House, is to add the items to the list in the configuration.
    Adding an item is simple, with autofill for all english item-names. Enter the name, choose how long the auctions should be (12/24/48 hours), and choose how many you want to keep on AH and what size the stacks should be.

This botbase can automatically download data from TheUndermineJournal in order to always keep your list up to date with the current prices on your auction house. This is great to run the bot for a long time without any need for new configuration.

Do you have many items you want to sell? It’s easy to add all the items in your bags/bank/guild bank to the list with just a few simple clicks!

You can export your list of items to a .sal file. This way you can easily share your list with other people or your other characters. Note that this file does not contain your api key for theunderminejournal.com so it’s safe to share with anyone.

For those who care about speed, this plugin has been optimized to run really fast. It will keep searching for other things on the Auction House while it’s posting, so it’s actually posting and searching at the same time!

Also, this plugin is A LOT faster than anything else to withdraw items from the guild bank, and one of the reasons is that it withdraws all the items you need at once – not Silkweed first, and then Green Tea Leaf. It makes a list of all the items it needs to withdraw and then it withdraws them all at once, always getting an accurate amount of stacks with an algorithm that I designed especially for this.

This botbase is presented to you by botHaven - we are dedicated to bringing specialized products for Honorbuddy - both free and paid.
    E-mail: [email protected]
    You can also send me a PM if needed, but inbox may be full sometimes.

You also have the option of buying it directly from botHaven.com - Salesman where the whole process is automatic (instant access)

The price is 20€.
    Last edited by Inrego; 11-25-2013 at 06:00 AM.

Salesman - a very powerful and easy to use AH bot
    cr0's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/12
    Trade Feedback
    83 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So this can add anything in the game to the list of items to be posted as long as its in your bags? May be interested.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doesn't need to be in your bags. You can add any BoE item that exists on TheUndermineJournal manually. There are also preset buttons (see second screenshot) which makes it easy to add items you already have. When clicking a preset button, you get a window like the last screenshot. You can easily add items from your bags, bank, guild bank or from a predefined list with all gems, glyphs etc.

You can select if you want it to withdraw items from your bank or guild bank or both or none. It will try to keep the amounts you set on AH at all times. So if you set it to keep 10 stacks of item X on AH, then when you sell 3 stacks, it will go and withdraw 3 more stacks in order to post it (unless you already have them in your bags of course)
    Last edited by Inrego; 02-05-2013 at 02:45 PM.

Naixam's Avatar Member Blingtron Gold Services CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome product been using it from the start to aid my AH toons.

It's pure win for whoever needs to post hundreds of auctions everyday on multiple characters!

And above it all support on bot haven forum is friendly and very helpful

Sent from my iPad4 using Tapatalk HD

wishkeeper's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    9/12
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awsome plugin from great devs

no1knowsy's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One question...
    Does it blend?

No but seriously, awesome piece of work here Inrego.
    Wish I had been more active here on ownedcore.

A real question, will CoD be implemented?

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am in the process of adding CoD implementation which will be sold seperately for a few extra bucks. It will support things like send a specific amount to a one-time buyer, a repetitive buyer with a max amount of stacks per day, and of course also the option of sending everything to him.

Xalk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does Salesman check if the price is lower than npc price? I don't want to sell items if i could got more money from npc.

Jogex's Avatar Contributor The Black Sheep
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Xalk View Post
    Does Salesman check if the price is lower than npc price? I don't want to sell items if i could got more money from npc.
    It has a fallback and minimum price option

The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.
    Check out my HonorBuddy 101 Guide!

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if manually configuring prices, you can prevent them from being sold below vendor prices. Adding an automated check for it is something that I am going to look into, but there are a few other features that I would like to implement first.

Xalk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jogex View Post
    It has a fallback and minimum price option
    That's correct, but if you have a lot of items, you can't check all. It's very time-robbing.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah well as I said it's something I'm going to add

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Budino90's Avatar Sergeant CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The BEST thing to spend ur money. I ve bought it today and i started making srs golds by just doin nothing. Thx to team who made this thinghy. Srsly im so happy with this.

But to be honest i don t recommend to buy it to any of u.. (or u will just keep undercutting me )

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm glad you like it - but I made it on my own, I'm not a team :P
    botHaven.com is made by a team (me and 2 of my buddies), but we each work on individual projects (products).

Budino90's Avatar Sergeant CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hehe yes it s a very great tool. I was watching it during these 2 days that i bought it and it works more than perfect, easy setup, user friendly, great.
    Only thing imo, i think u should add more random path, form what i see bot is just waking on 2 paths, and always goin to the left actioneer by jumping there next to him, (talking about trade distrct in sw). THat s the only thing i don t like, i know im paranoid but beeing there in the middl of 200 ppl and always goin up there jumping to auc it s not safe after doin it the whole day. That is just my opinion tough. Anyways very very very great tool. worth the money. thx (sorry for my bad eng hope u understand)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast