[Challenge mode : Gold] Get Boosted in 3 hrs - HUGE DISCOUNT THIS WEEK ONLY ! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Tuuxx's Avatar Banned [Challenge mode : Gold] Professional Booster CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Challenge mode : Gold] Get Boosted in 3 hrs - HUGE DISCOUNT THIS WEEK ONLY !

Prices for this week only :

- 1x 9/9 Gold CM : 150€ / 300k gold
    - 2x 9/9 Gold CM : 280€ / 560k gold
    - 3x 9/9 Gold CM : 390€ / 740k gold
    - 4x 9/9 Gold CM : 480€ / 960k gold
    - 5x 9/9 Gold CM : 500€ / 1000k gold -> AWESOME PRICE

Come with your friends !!

Contact me right now ! Slots are limited !

Originally Posted by Hawkeyed View Post
    THE TRUTH? IF YOU'RE GOING FOR GOLD, GO FOR IT WITH SEKKENZ & CO.

This is a review of the service I was provided with between 10th February and 11th February. I had never bought anything of this nature before involving WoW, and it was by accident that I found OwnedCore and learned of Sekkenz.

Customer Care: Excellent
    Politeness of Sekkenz: Excellent

Time Involved: VERY Reasonable. (I had my 9/9 in under 24 hours from ordering. It would have been faster but one of the players computer was freezing late on the 10th at around 3am. We rescheduled for the next day in the afternoon and evening and there was no issue. They apologised for the minor inconvenience but I was fine with it.)

Price: Excellent
    Rating: * * * * * Five Stars!

Thanks to Sekkenz and his team I now have a full 9/9 to show to my friends. Even when I hit a snag with my email they were polite and helpful, and did not try to pressure me in any way. The payment transaction with Sekkenz was smooth, hassle free and I STRONGLY RECOMMEND these guys. Using Skype I could ask any questions, and I added Sekkenz using his Battletag. We spoke often both in-game and on Skype. I still have him added as a friend!
    I watched each run via a twitch stream. It's very reassuring to see these guys take such good care of your character, and they always bring it back exactly the way they found it. No fuss, no mess, just a few reforges and a couple of gold (Never more than 5k) incase they need to buy flasks/food/invisibility potions for the runs. I already had the consumables ready for them on my character so the only money they spent was for reforging my character for heroic dungeons. The runs went very smoothly overall, and watching them play made me realise just how much skill it takes to run these dungeons on challenge mode.

Thank you for a great experience guys! You're awesome, and I hope that other people reading this review will be put at ease. They're not out to scam you. This is a legitimate service - and I'm so glad I went with it!

Originally Posted by Luhnatic View Post
    He just finished my order today, with his team, and I gotta say: that was amazing.

They provided an exceptional service, I really mean it. Honestly I wasn't expecting such a professionnal service.

The whole run was streamed to me when they played my char, and I could realize the difficulty of those challenges (and how skilled Tuux's team is ).

Also of note, they work *very* fast.

Grats guys, you absolutly earned that money

Definetly looking forward to work again with you guys in the future.

Thanks a lot!

Originally Posted by Zeugma View Post
    Hello,
    The golden rush was very fast, done in less than 24 hours.

Tuux is open, he asks before connecting the account, he informs us about the advance.

For a great transmo, a "little bird" and 430 points of achievement, it is not so expensive, above all thanks to the reduction they did.

To conclude, it's a pretty good service that I recommend.
    Originally Posted by Baylife View Post
    --Simply Brilliant--
    [...]

Cheers
    Mike -- England
    Originally Posted by Makelarhs View Post
    i will not post a wall of text coz simple dont need it anymore!!!
    i will say one word! PERFECT
    also they was streaming from the start till the end from 2 PoV's!

if you are looking for Gold Challenge Boost This is your man!
    Originally Posted by Asgiliath View Post
    Hello,
    the golden rush was very fast, done in 7 hours at around. I followed the stream each run.

Honestly I wasn't expecting such a professionnal service and not so much expensive. And i've even got a reduction.
    I'm very happy to get my new transmo and phoenix mount. My warlock is really beautiful now

To conclude, thanks a lot guys You're awesome.
    Originally Posted by Darkstriker77 View Post
    Not much to say just that it was real fast and nice to gett stream from your chars pov.
    Placed the order like 5-6 hours before the run..

Originally Posted by Otsegolectric View Post
    I can fully recommend his service, he did it in less than 24 hours as stated in their post.
    The support is very friendly and I don't had any problems with them. They also stream for you if you want.
    Feel free to use his service, it's 100% legit and professional!
    As proof is made a screenshot, if you have some questions about it, just ask me!

Thanks again for the fast boost!
    Originally Posted by Meteox View Post
    Very fast and professional!

Only took 9 hours after making contact and I've watched all Runs via Stream.

If you want to buy a Gold Run let it be done by Sekkenz Team

Originally Posted by wowsnake View Post

Very nice seller, fast and pro, recommanded.
    Originally Posted by dexterx View Post
    Very fast and serious , i recommande at 200%
    Originally Posted by lekalilou View Post
    Perfect...
    Really perfect, so fast and so serious ! Less than 24h for Gold challenge.
    New set, new mount... Woaaw, thank's a lot !

Just a word : Professional
    Many thanks,

Want more feedback ? Just scroll down ![/center]
    Last edited by Tuuxx; 05-29-2013 at 11:11 AM.

[Challenge mode : Gold] Get Boosted in 3 hrs - HUGE DISCOUNT THIS WEEK ONLY !
    Tuuxx's Avatar Banned [Challenge mode : Gold] Professional Booster CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Outdated discount
    Last edited by Tuuxx; 03-22-2013 at 11:23 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ***outdated discount***
    Last edited by Tuuxx; 02-01-2013 at 09:23 AM.

Luhnatic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He just finished my order today, with his team, and I gotta say: that was amazing.

They provided an exceptional service, I really mean it. Honestly I wasn't expecting such a professionnal service.

The whole run was streamed to me when they played my char, and I could realize the difficulty of those challenges (and how skilled Tuux's team is ).

Also of note, they work *very* fast.

Grats guys, you absolutly earned that money

Definetly looking forward to work again with you guys in the future.

Thanks a lot!

Last edited by Luhnatic; 02-01-2013 at 09:33 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, thanks for feedback, great customer !
    Last edited by Tuuxx; 02-01-2013 at 09:23 AM.

Zeugma's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

The golden rush was very fast, done in less than 24 hours.

Tuux is open, he asks before connecting the account, he informs us about the advance.

For a great transmo, a "little bird" and 430 points of achievement, it is not so expensive, above all thanks to the reduction they did.

To conclude, it's a pretty good service that I recommend.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for feedback !
    Last edited by Tuuxx; 02-01-2013 at 09:24 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ***outdated discount***

Hypex's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At this day (19/01/2013), we have made exactly 13 "Single gold" runs, still counting.
    At this day (19/01/2013), we have made exactly 21 "Challenge conqueror : gold" runs, still counting.

beware they lie about everything, makes me question their legitimacy, even on skype, 21 full runs equates to over 189 gold runs, a quick armory reveals he has no where near this amount

Statistics - Community - World of Warcraft

there is no other reason for him to lie about this unless he is trying to scam people
    Last edited by Hypex; 01-20-2013 at 12:18 PM.

Luhnatic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hypersphere View Post
    At this day (19/01/2013), we have made exactly 13 "Single gold" runs, still counting.
    At this day (19/01/2013), we have made exactly 21 "Challenge conqueror : gold" runs, still counting.

beware they lie about everything, makes me question their legitimacy, even on skype, 21 full runs equates to over 189 gold runs, a quick armory reveals he has no where near this amount

Statistics - Community - World of Warcraft

there is no other reason for him to lie about this unless he is trying to scam people
    Actually, they play other people char to do those challenges, so of course those runs won't appear on their armory.

Alan

Nerdrenx's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can vouch the guy is serious and at least, well known on the french community. DIdn't and won't order tho

Hypex's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Luhnatic View Post
    Actually, they play other people char to do those challenges, so of course those runs won't appear on their armory.

Alan
    worst excuse i have ever heard, take one look at this Challenge Mode - Community - World of Warcraft
    that is the complete list of every challenge mode with at least one member of your guild involved, Tuxx has participation in the majority of these

there is no need to flat out lie about your experience, no need at all

we can go even furthur than that and see specific examples of you doing with with 5 people from your guild, inflating the numbers even more
    Gate of the Setting Sun @ Illidan - Community - World of Warcraft

#4 - 3 guildies - warrioir tank who is your friend and is taken on other time runs with you - top hunter you definitely did not boost - Challenge Mode - Community - World of Warcraft
    #9 - 4 guildies
    #11 - 5 guildies

i could go on with the same results for every challenge, rather than try to defend yourself, admit you lied about your experience

Statistics - Community - World of Warcraft - 33 gold challenges completed
    Statistics - Community - World of Warcraft - 55 gold challenges completed
    Statistics - Community - World of Warcraft - 14 gold challenges completed

that adds up to 102, so tell me, where did the other 87 runs come from, there is no way you are telling the truth,
    these 3 are the only tanks that took place in gold challenge modes in your guild as of 20/1/13
    the only way you could be telling the truth is if, 9 tanks wanted full runs with you playing there account, which they did not because no dps or healers have even close to the participation of the tanks.
    Stop lying.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haters will hate.

Baylife's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS]Hi Ownedcore,

--Simply Brilliant--

My order from Tuux and his team was just finished this afternoon and I cannot be happier with the service I was provided.

I like many,wanted my hands on a Gold Challenge Mode and after I received it I'm glad I made the correct choice in using Tuuxs service.

All information was provided to me throughout and any questions were promptly answered through Skype.

When the run was about to begin I was notified and able to watch through a stream via Own3d if I pleased without any hassle.

The runs we're also completed in an astonishingly quick time I was very impressed with their swift like approach.

As with everyone looking for these gold runs you're of course going to be anxious with paying for this service but don't worry at all this was all handled 100% legit with a business like standard there is nothing to worry about at all.

If you would like to contact me at all regarding these runs please message me your questions or I'm happy to have a conversation through Skype just PM me and I'll provide it.

If I had to use a service like this again I wouldn't think twice but to use Tuuxuut + Members

In reference to the above post, Tuux naturally isn't going to have every single run on one character because he runs other characters through and has a few characters himself which he also uses but it seems some people will always continue to hate.

Cheers
    Last edited by Baylife; 01-31-2013 at 04:07 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for feedback, was pleasant to talk with you on Skype !

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast